CBFM peeps are you out there?!?!?!? CD11 and trying to keep the faith

Hi Baylea thanks for the well wishes the grapefruit juice helps ewcm always a good thing but inly for a few days ans a small glass please also remember to bd for a couple of days aftwr ov and around 5/6dpo as sperm also aid implantation and finallt relax during fertile window im sure it helps would love to see your bfp before christmas fxd hun and buckets of :dust:

Keely hope the early highs is just the monitor getting tto know you and also its like baylea said your going to ov earlier with the delayed ov last cycle i have had a few cycles tgis has happened and ut def seems to really happen so in reality coz your body is playing catchup you arent really getting highs early if you add the days wotever cd u got first high plus the extra days on ur cycle last u shud get the cd number you wud normally get that first high hope you get wot i mean also relax abit they say best to bd 2 days before ov then everyday around peak and couple days after ov then like i said to Baylea aound time implantation would be good luck hun n rememeber ov is likely gonna be earlier so plan bd around that if you get wot i meant to work it out if i wasnt on my fone i would explain more but fxd and buckets of :dust: hun

Wabisabi how u doin where you at in your cycle if you were close in cycle with me last cycle then thinking u shud be around ov or just about to in next couple of days hope your keeping well fxd for you and hope you get bfp soon buckets of :dust: hun

Everyone else :hi: its been a bit quiet on here hope everyones bding for their bfp hope everyones well am trying to keep this breif as possible as am on my fone but dont think i really succeeded that well lol but good luck everyone x

Hello To All of The Thread Ladies!!!

It was so nice to read that I'm in people's thoughts even through the 'radio silence'. Thank you :)

Baylea- you must be cd18 today I think? Nice work on your highs and peak!!!! Fingers are firmly crossed for a BFP before Christmas!!! You are in my thoughts. How's it all going? How are you feeling?

Maryanne67- Grapefruit and socks! Thanks so much for the tip. I will be doing both today :) I'm so sorry to hear about your results.... sounds like a heartbreaking experience. I just keep thinking that these TTC experiences are preparing us to be strong, wise, empathic and patient mums. Sending you so much hope, best wishes and baby dust.

Keely9- I too am feeling the 'christmas is a time for kids' statement. Christmas is a time for love. I have buckets of this and so do you ladies..... kids or no kids. My 'in-law' family do the same. Presents for all the kids and none for the adults. We are the only couple who don't have kids so we just kind of sit there and watch the 'families' open their presents. I don't know about you, but I'm a part of a family right now. It's me, my husband and my dog Lulu :) Sure I'd like to add to my family..... but there's lots of love in my house. Congrats on your high readings!!!!

I hear the frustration with 'just highs'. For me atm I am still getting all highs since CD 9- no peak yet :( I'm grateful for the highs but I'm starting to get worried about the lack of peaks. I've never got one. This is my third cycle using cbfm. Neg opk's so far but I feel like Ov is in the post! I have been BD'ing every second day since CD 9..... CD 15 today. I feel we've done our best so far and we plan to continue. We want that pre Christmas BFP!!! We've used the cbfm, conceive plus, monitoring EWCM and of course lots of BDing :) (and now we will also use grapefruit and socks).

In saying this, I'm not looking forward to the possibility of a BFN. We have now been trying for 1 year. We have done everything 'right'. If it's still a no after this cycle of trying so hard I have to start considering the possibilty that we may need help. Will be going back to the doctor in January if it's a no. Guess this is what happens when you start trying at 35..... yes, I'm feeling a little bitter today. Everyone around me is pregnant or has a baby. Sometimes it just gets to me and I think, 'Why not me?!?!'. We've got so much to give a little one.

Anyhoo, rant over. I'm off to drink some grapefruit juice, put on some comfy socks and try and keep positive.

So much baby dust to you all!!!!

Hi ladies!! Another high for me today! I went to work, got a bikini wax and DH came home tonight. He wasn't in the house ten mins before we were BD'ing:winkwink:

Wabi- I'm sorry the in laws are like that. Mine do that too, but there are a ton of them (about 20 aunts and uncles and each with 3 or so kids - I am in the generation of those kids but they are a lot younger) so they really can't give adults gifts. That's do hard though. How about a Secret Santa?? That way the adults are involved and it really can be a lot of fun. My side of the fam does it and anyone who wants in can do it but its not mandatory. Tell your DH the idea and make him pass it along. Can't hurt.

Fx'ed for your peak. Sometimes it doesn't catch it, but it happens, so don't lose faith. I say just keep BD'ing till that BFP or the witch. Owe it to ourselves to have a little fun while we're POAS, tracking and symptom spotting!!

Well baby dust to all. Maybe it's just bc of the season but I have a good feeling about these months for us. There will be some BFP soon!!!!!!:happydance:

OH! And Wabi, never ever ever let someone make you feel like yours is not a family. Its ignorant (snd hurtful). :hugs:

Ladies.... I got my peak :)

Thanks for your support!

XXX

Hi Ladies

Keely...I know what you mean about the snow. We had some about a week ago, I was ready to watch home alone lol :) I hope your friend can keep things in perspective when she has her baby. If you are close hopefully she will still consider your feelings and can gush like a mad person with other people. The friend I was talking about has no idea about us ttc for almost 2yrs or our miscarriages, so to be fair to her she wasn't being entirely insensitive. I don't really want to tell her, and have kept it to my 3 best friends, and you girls of course. I think this scenario really opens your eyes to how oblivious some people are to how difficult this process can be for others. I don't see that much of her, so I can put up with the comments she makes. Just the christmas one bummed me out temporarily lol. Whoooo for your DH getting home in time before your peak:wohoo:

MA....Thanks for the tips again. I think I ov'd so I never got the chance to try the grapefruit juice, but I am sticking to the socks and walnuts hehe :thumbup: I will get on to the grapefruit next cycle. Thanks for your well-wishes too hun. I think I'm on 3DPO, but as I said my temps are still sort of just above the cover-line, so I'm hoping they go higher tomorrow, so I know for absolute certain. We didn't BD last night, as we were both completely BDd out, but we will Bd again tonight, and then at 5DPO as you said. How are your dogs hun? My basset is getting a long walk in the woods later. It's a crisp morning so no doubt she'll be searching for scents like mad. We took her in to get micro-chipped last weekend and she didn't even flinch, was so proud of her. The lady doing it warned us how she would squeel, and she was get a shock, but no, just kept on searching for biscuits from the guy standing in front of her....nothing gets in the way of food, not even a large needle:haha: hehe

Wabi...course you are always in our thought hun :hugs: We wouldn't even have this thread if it wasn't for you...so thanks for that hehe. I am soooooo happy you got a peak today!!!! Again yaaaaaaaaay:happydance: Honestly you've made my weekend :) Sorry if we've spoken about this before and I've forgotten, but when did you last go to dr, and what did they say? I reckon that there is a really good chance of a BFP before January hun.x I know the christmas=kids thing is such a downer. I hate that so many people think it's only a time for children. That's why I'm trying to get all the kid's presents done asap, so I can go and deliver them at the beginning of december and then just enjoy Christmas and what it means to us for the time being. One day we'll all get the chance to see our babies facies light up with the excitment of Christmas, but for now I'm happy to see my dog's face light up at the smell of turkey, new toys and watch my brother and parents enjoy their gifts. It's still a magical time for us, just because we don't have children yet doesn't mean we hibernate for the winter, and have shivelled up into grinches. Lol Do you watch Downton Abby? I LOVE it, but I have a feeling the christmas special is going to include a pregnancy announcement, so I think I'll ask my mum if she minds if we watch it on another day. I could do without thinking about it on the 25th. It's either that or I get completely trashed hehe
Thanks hun, I'm feeling ok, was so bloated on ov day. I literally looked 6months pregnant, no joke! I wore a baggy top. Always get a bit bloated at ov, but I think it's getting worse. Wonder why, will maybe ask the kinesiologist next month.

ooops pressed the submit reply button instead of icons. Don't know how I even managed that:wacko:

Anyhooo

wabi....:wine: We'll get our little ones hun. It'll happen for us x

afm...3DPO (I think). I'm on a diet as I weighed myself yesterday, and OMG!!! I have put on 5lbs since I decided to lose weight about a month ago! :saywhat: I really find it hard as I have always found it quite easy to lose weight, but it's so much harder when you have to stay healthy and continue to get all the nutrients and a decent amount of calories for ttc. I guess I always probably dropped down to 5-600cals (I know that's bad) a day. But I realise I can't do that at the moment. I find it hard to limit food 'a bit', I'm much better when I can limit it a lot. It doesn't help I've also cut out wheat. I did an intolarence test this time last year, as I am often bloated and have heartburn after eating bread, but it came back I was basically intolarent to everything, so I never implemented any restrictions that well..hard to live off just fruit, veg, and chicken. Decided to just try and cut out as much wheat as possible in case it's inhibiting nutrient uptake in my body=mc. But it means I can't eat my usual diet stuff...poached egg on toast, low cal fajitas, pasta and tuna etc. The comforting stuff that helps me stick to it but is also ok. I'm trying to have soups...but I've never been a big soup fan. After weighing myself yesterday I have to stick to something though....the extra weight is making me feel a bit self-conscious and I definately don't need that. :dohh: I was a size 8 not that long ago:(...my goal is to get down to a 10. Any food tips anyone?x

Baby dust and Great Big BFP vibes to all you girls xxx

Can't post too much but wanted to say...

Wabi!!! That's fantastic! Fx'ed. I have a good feeling :thumbup:

Baylea, I gotcha. Well, as long as you can smile and nod. Still frustrating for you though.

High again today, BD'ed this afternoon. Maybe tonight too? Overdoing it?

Hi Ladies

Keely...I know what you mean about the snow. We had some about a week ago, I was ready to watch home alone lol :) I hope your friend can keep things in perspective when she has her baby. If you are close hopefully she will still consider your feelings and can gush like a mad person with other people. The friend I was talking about has no idea about us ttc for almost 2yrs or our miscarriages, so to be fair to her she wasn't being entirely insensitive. I don't really want to tell her, and have kept it to my 3 best friends, and you girls of course. I think this scenario really opens your eyes to how oblivious some people are to how difficult this process can be for others. I don't see that much of her, so I can put up with the comments she makes. Just the christmas one bummed me out temporarily lol. Whoooo for your DH getting home in time before your peak:wohoo:

MA....Thanks for the tips again. I think I ov'd so I never got the chance to try the grapefruit juice, but I am sticking to the socks and walnuts hehe :thumbup: I will get on to the grapefruit next cycle. Thanks for your well-wishes too hun. I think I'm on 3DPO, but as I said my temps are still sort of just above the cover-line, so I'm hoping they go higher tomorrow, so I know for absolute certain. We didn't BD last night, as we were both completely BDd out, but we will Bd again tonight, and then at 5DPO as you said. How are your dogs hun? My basset is getting a long walk in the woods later. It's a crisp morning so no doubt she'll be searching for scents like mad. We took her in to get micro-chipped last weekend and she didn't even flinch, was so proud of her. The lady doing it warned us how she would squeel, and she was get a shock, but no, just kept on searching for biscuits from the guy standing in front of her....nothing gets in the way of food, not even a large needle:haha: hehe

Wabi...course you are always in our thought hun :hugs: We wouldn't even have this thread if it wasn't for you...so thanks for that hehe. I am soooooo happy you got a peak today!!!! Again yaaaaaaaaay:happydance: Honestly you've made my weekend :) Sorry if we've spoken about this before and I've forgotten, but when did you last go to dr, and what did they say? I reckon that there is a really good chance of a BFP before January hun.x I know the christmas=kids thing is such a downer. I hate that so many people think it's only a time for children. That's why I'm trying to get all the kid's presents done asap, so I can go and deliver them at the beginning of december and then just enjoy Christmas and what it means to us for the time being. One day we'll all get the chance to see our babies facies light up with the excitment of Christmas, but for now I'm happy to see my dog's face light up at the smell of turkey, new toys and watch my brother and parents enjoy their gifts. It's still a magical time for us, just because we don't have children yet doesn't mean we hibernate for the winter, and have shivelled up into grinches. Lol Do you watch Downton Abby? I LOVE it, but I have a feeling the christmas special is going to include a pregnancy announcement, so I think I'll ask my mum if she minds if we watch it on another day. I could do without thinking about it on the 25th. It's either that or I get completely trashed hehe
Thanks hun, I'm feeling ok, was so bloated on ov day. I literally looked 6months pregnant, no joke! I wore a baggy top. Always get a bit bloated at ov, but I think it's getting worse. Wonder why, will maybe ask the kinesiologist next month.

Thanks so much sweetheart :flower:

I went to the doctor in September and they kind of brushed me off..... I think it was because we hadn't been trying for a full year and I had just turned 35. I did feel like I wanted a little more from them though. They wouldn't even do a test for DH. I got the impression the doctor thought I was a neurotic TTC lady....... even if this might be true :haha: I would have liked a little more. I was told to come back in Dec/Jan. She also said to just relax and it will happen.... I don't know about you but the word relax does the opposite for me these days.

Love Downton Abby..... think you're right about the possible pregnancy. Always tricky. Think I'll tape it and watch it some other time too..... good call.

Will be thinking about you, your family and your dog on Christmas day :)

Hope the bloating calms down poppet..... whenever I'm bloated I crave pasta, which does no good at all.

X

Can't post too much but wanted to say...

Wabi!!! That's fantastic! Fx'ed. I have a good feeling :thumbup:

Baylea, I gotcha. Well, as long as you can smile and nod. Still frustrating for you though.

High again today, BD'ed this afternoon. Maybe tonight too? Overdoing it?

Thanks so much :hugs: I'm glad you've got a good feeling.

Good work on your highs :thumbup: You'll know if you're overdoing it Keely9..... if you're both up to it I say go for it. Just make sure you've got some energy left around ovulation!

I've got my Fx'ed for you too!!!

:dust:

Thanks Wabi! I have high hopes for this time around. And yes, thanks for the advice to not be drained when Ov time comes around :winkwink:

Got another high reading today. All the OPKs have been negative so far too. I am hoping to get my peak either before this weekend or after it as I am visiting my brother for the weekend and DH and I won't be able to BD on Saturday. I know, it's only one day, but I will freak if Saturday I wake up and get my peak! Oh well, can't really do anything about it now, so here's hoping! I'm working part-time right now - my field isn't really hiring so a full time position is still out of reach, so I am trying really hard not to be consumed by everything. I think too much. I have been reading and buying kindle books like nuts to keep my mind on other things! I'm off to get my morning coffee (decaf - what a hard thing to do!!) :coffee: Have a good day ladies

Hi Everyone, been catching up on your threads and just wanted to say how fab it is having your support and hearing all your stories :) me and oh haven't told anyone were ttc and sometimes I feel like I just need to share my feelings with people who really understand what it's like to go through this!!

Had day21 bloods done and now just waiting for my results. Sadly AF arrived today so am now trying to keep posiitve that December will be our month for a bfp. I'm fed up of being good and healthy so I'm just gonna say sod it and have a few cups of coffee and glasses of mulled wine and see what happens! I might even stop temping and opking and just see what happens!!

Hi Millie, I think the mulled wine is a great idea! My friend was trying and had basically let herself go to hell in Germany bc she wasn't seeing any results and voila! Die in February!! Good luck. Enjoy a bit :winkwink:

Anyone heard of whole milk and yams to bring on Ov? I'm picking up some grapefruit juice today too.

Hi Everyone, been catching up on your threads and just wanted to say how fab it is having your support and hearing all your stories :) me and oh haven't told anyone were ttc and sometimes I feel like I just need to share my feelings with people who really understand what it's like to go through this!!

Had day21 bloods done and now just waiting for my results. Sadly AF arrived today so am now trying to keep posiitve that December will be our month for a bfp. I'm fed up of being good and healthy so I'm just gonna say sod it and have a few cups of coffee and glasses of mulled wine and see what happens! I might even stop temping and opking and just see what happens!!

Get stuck into that coffee, wine, soft cheese and anything else your hert desires Summer :thumbup: Sorry AF arrived but you sound like you're in good spirits, which I'm glad to hear.

I've heard 'Just seeing what happens...' often preceeds a BFP!!! Sounds like you want to take the pressure off yourself for a bit. Completely get it.

Sending you all best wishes for a Christmas BFP

:dust:

Hi Girls

Wabi...Hi honey :flower: I completely hear you about the drs brushing you off and telling you to relax. If you're anything like me it would help you relax if they ran some test to even just give you the reassurance that everything looks fine. When I had mine done last year it was like a weight had been lifted...I like to be in the know...not just floating about in the dark with my fingers crossed. You're probably completely fine hun, but maybe a bit of reassurance could give you a boost and help with that BFP.
Yeah bloating disappeared after I od. It'll probably come back just before af...and yes...PASTA mmmmm. Exactly what I felt like; lasagne, bolognese, pasta with mayo and tuna (stopped eating tuna due to high mercury=bad for ttc). I'm trying not to eat any wheat right now, and it's killing me. Turns out wheat is in everything.
Thanks huni, I'll be thinking of you three too.xx
Have you started the gift purchasing yet? x

Keely...how are you sweets? Yeah I've read some things about wild yam helping with ov, and also with BFP. It sounds like great stuff, I'd maybe give it a go hun. I've also read about evening primrose oil bring forward some peoples ov, but I'm not sure when you are supposed to start taking it in your cycle, or if I could have any negative knock-on effects. I take it no peak yet? x

summer...:hugs: It's such a great place to get stuff off our chests, get advice, and share our stories isn't it. It's been a real saving grace for me. That's great news about having your day21:thumbup:, let us know when you get the results. I agree with keely and wabi...enjoy all those treats, if you can't at Christmas when can you. Maybe letting your hair down will get you that BFP.x

MA...Hi hun...how are tricks? :flower: I have stuck to my walnuts and socks, and made sure we BDd last night...5DPO :thumbup:. Hope you and DH are both doing ok.x

afm...I'm 6DPO. Temps aren't looking all that promising, not risen as much as usual, so not sure if maybe had a weak o, and low progesterone this month ( you know how I like to speculate). Anyway, not worrying to much about it, c'est la vie is how I'm feeling at the mo.
Found out yesterday that my DH's uncle who is 50, is expecting a baby with his girlfriend (she's 30), and it's due when our second should have been. We had a close friend who was expecting a week after our first should have been. So unfortunate that people we are close with have both had/will have LOs that will always remind us of where we thought our babies would be. I am pleased for them...just wish there was a bit more of a difference in birthdays. Anyway I'm ok, just wanted to get it off my chest.

Sending all you Lovely Ladies lots of :babydust: x

Wabi - Are you able to request tests from your doctor? I mean, OF COURSE you can, but would the MD listen then or continue to brush you off? I think if it's still bothering you, stand up to them and tell them, you are ready for a baby NOW, so trying for so long and it not happening, even if in general medical world it is not a problem, it IS a problem for you. See what they say...I am in the same mindset as Baylea, being told to relax puts me on edge (and I become very cranky). Thankfully I have a proactive MD and what I said above about you being ready and that making it a problem is exactly what he said to me before he ran some prelim tests (I wasn't ready for anything more).

Baylea - I made some mashed yams last night, thank God I actually like them! Been eating "vegetable proteins" for lunch instead of my usual animal protein three times a day - I heard that helps too. Who the heck knows! :wacko: I hope the temps you're getting aren't putting you down much, we never know what our bodies are doing. Try to keep your chin up while you wait it out! :hugs:

Another high and neg opk for me today. BD'ed last night again - that's 4 for 4 since DH got home. Getting a bit impatient. Day 8 of highs, CD 13. I am afraid I won't Ov this month - don't know why. I also am paranoid (as we had a wedding this weekend) that my two glasses of wine on Friday and Saturday are giving me these false highs because the alcohol upped my estrogen level. I'm nuts. My doctor said one or two glasses of wine on occasion until you get the BPF are fine - I haven't had anything until this weekend while TTCing and now I feel like I've sabotaged my cycle. Maybe acting mental is a sign of Ov to come? Haha :wacko:

Fx'ed for everyone!!!!

hi keely hope ov ets you unexpected it did me last cycle i got highs on cd13 14 and then peak cd 15 so unexpected but i did get af 2 days late the cycle before so i ormally ov cd 17 but usually got highs from cd 10/11 ,so there is chance yet to ov ,as for the wine giving false highs i have no idea but bet it was good to drink them wish i liked wine but just don`t but hey ho n all that lol but good luck hope you get your peak asap as for the :sex: sounds good hope you ov before /after saturday fxd and :dust: x

wabisabi fxd for you hun not sure if you said where you at but if your in tww hope it passes quickly ,i havent watched dowton abbey so dunno lol have just started watching celebrity jungle love to see their faces when they chew a kangaroo testicle or get crawled over by spiders/bugs (even tho id hate it myself) but love having a giggle at them ,i know its hard when the doc says relax but its so often the case when you least expect it ,,,bfp ,,least thats what im hoping for all you ladies ,,good luck hun we`re all rooting for you :dust: x

Baylea sorry bout the date reminders its hard but just gotta get on with it nowt else we can do ,as for the temps i dunno , times when i have tried mine always seemed low although when i did get pg woke up when af was late and was sweating thought unusual took my temp n it was 37. summit so knew summit was up tested n was bfp so just shows but i dont temp just kep forgetting but 6dpo already fxd for you hope your wrong about your theories ,walnuts yumm and is so the weather for socks at the mo where did the blue skies go ,and wow your uncle gonna be a dad at 50 exciting but sorry its a reminder ,but good luck hun and :dust: fxd x

summer :hi: sorry the :witch: got you but hey onwards and upwards or is it go forth and multiply sorry for the humour but it helps me get tthrough , and if only it was so easy to multipy , enjoy the wine and the festive season and hope the 21 day bloods come back ok , good luck hun and :dust: x

:hi: everyone else fxd for bfps and hope everyones keeping well and :dust: x

hi keely hope ov ets you unexpected it did me last cycle i got highs on cd13 14 and then peak cd 15 so unexpected but i did get af 2 days late the cycle before so i ormally ov cd 17 but usually got highs from cd 10/11 ,so there is chance yet to ov ,as for the wine giving false highs i have no idea but bet it was good to drink them wish i liked wine but just don`t but hey ho n all that lol but good luck hope you get your peak asap as for the :sex: sounds good hope you ov before /after saturday fxd and :dust: x

Another high today and neg opk :( Feeling like it won't happen but I'm trying to be optimistic (it's so hard though). We didn't BD last night - wanted to give DH a rest so when it happens, he's ready to go :winkwink: Will :sex: tonight to be optimistic for thta peak tmrw! Supposed to go out for drinks with a friend tonight - don't want her to know I'm trying but also don't want to drink anything. Soda with a twist of lime usually does it but I have to get there before her and then order it again on the sly somehow. Not a big deal, just thinking ahead for tonight.

Long schedule of patients today at work so I am hoping that will keep my mind off no peaks and babies. I guess it's because I work in NYC near a hospital, but I see at a minimum of 7 pregnant women a day walking to the office. I get so frustrated - for no reason, good for them. I just want to join in the waddling :laugh2: sooner rather than later.

Promising/good news for anyone else?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->