CBFM peeps are you out there?!?!?!? CD11 and trying to keep the faith

Hello girlie's,

I started using the CBFM (clearblue fertility montior) this cycle and im now DPO1 today. Got my first High Fertility (2Bar's) at CD10 then CD11 & CD12, Yesterday was CD13 and I got Peak Fertility (3Bar's&Egg) and the same again today. :D Me and my DF (Dear Fiance) Have BD'ed once a day since CD10-CD14 (Today) and will do again tomorrow CD15 and CD16. Just wanna make sure I did my best this month. I am currently LTTTC baby number 2... It's been around 2 year's 8 Month's This cycle. My AF is due on the 27th of novemeber... My 22nd birthday... So for me it's either AF or BFP (SAD or GOOD news)... I'll just have to wait and see. My Fiance asked me earlier "what do you want for your birthday" I Replied Joking "Tampax" lol, He Replied Joking... "That's a cheap birthday present"... Im glad I can take a joke... Like I say to most ladie's on her If I dont laugh and find it funny, I will cry and not stop crying... I call it keeping my chin up lol. x x x

I see some of you ladie's are having a hard time at your doctor's, I completely understand how your feeling... My doctor does not take me seriously. Iv only ever had blood work's and fiance a SA... Everythink nothink to worry about... (Long story short - Visit my journal for more detail's in you wanna https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/919779-xxx-my-ltttc-ttc-journal-xxx.html) I went to see my other doc yesterday because I think I may have a Ovarian cyst, he has sent me for a scan which im waiting for app for... When I told him I had been LTTTC for nearly 3 year's he looked shocked that nothink had been done... I see in his eye's I should be getting the help I need, But what he said was go back to Dr peter's (the doctor that didn't do fuck all) for more advice as she know's more on that then me... I didn't say anythink but when I go back i'll be telling him I dont wanna see her & wont him to help me... He seemed like he cared more and I felt comfortable around him, not scared or worried what he would say. Iv been in and out of that doctor's Trying to get help for over a year. But next time I go back if im not PG i'll be putting it on him... I got fed up of wasting my time in there I stopped going back but after seeing my male doc yesterday im willing to go back and hope he will help... But never the less my hope's will never be high... x x x

FX'd girlie's and GL... Hope the CBFM work's for you all. x x x

hi keely hope ov ets you unexpected it did me last cycle i got highs on cd13 14 and then peak cd 15 so unexpected but i did get af 2 days late the cycle before so i ormally ov cd 17 but usually got highs from cd 10/11 ,so there is chance yet to ov ,as for the wine giving false highs i have no idea but bet it was good to drink them wish i liked wine but just don`t but hey ho n all that lol but good luck hope you get your peak asap as for the :sex: sounds good hope you ov before /after saturday fxd and :dust: x

Another high today and neg opk :( Feeling like it won't happen but I'm trying to be optimistic (it's so hard though). We didn't BD last night - wanted to give DH a rest so when it happens, he's ready to go :winkwink: Will :sex: tonight to be optimistic for thta peak tmrw! Supposed to go out for drinks with a friend tonight - don't want her to know I'm trying but also don't want to drink anything. Soda with a twist of lime usually does it but I have to get there before her and then order it again on the sly somehow. Not a big deal, just thinking ahead for tonight.

Long schedule of patients today at work so I am hoping that will keep my mind off no peaks and babies. I guess it's because I work in NYC near a hospital, but I see at a minimum of 7 pregnant women a day walking to the office. I get so frustrated - for no reason, good for them. I just want to join in the waddling :laugh2: sooner rather than later.

Promising/good news for anyone else?!?!

Babez trust the CBFM... OPK's dont alway's work for women as the CBFM check's the hormone's in your urine...

TBH hun go out and get drunk... Let your hair down and forget about it all for a few hour's, You'll most likely get PG that way, and either way one night of getting pissed before ovulation will not hurt baby if you become PG. Dont worry so much. Try and relax... I know it's well easier said then done but it's true... We all had a jealous point hun, Even though we may have been happy for women we dont know walking by PG, But we wanted to have the same thing. Iv been there done that, worn the T.shirt... & got over it. I still see PG women today, I see load's of women with little tiny tiny baby's and now what I think is awwww how cute, I cant wait for me to be a mummy again... Or if it's a PG women I think Nice bump, That baby's growing lovely... Cant wait to be suffering with back pain and feeling like Im gonna faint every time I stand up lol. One day we will al make it to that BFP we've prob all dreamed of that moment...

Hope I didn't affend no one... Im just trying to help and being truthful is the best way to help and I know that by being on BnB for a year or so and having some harse comment's... But it worked for me... Im defo stronger and would'nt still be TTC today if my lovely ladie's wasn't harse/truthful to me at time's. x x x

Thanks Jessica. I know exactly what you mean. I'm fine sometimes and then have my moments, it's gonna happen so no need to dwell on it I guess. I'm definitely trusting the CBFM, I just hope I get my peak really soon.

And welcome to the thread! Fx'ed for you! I hope 2012 is your year, too :thumbup:

Your welcome hun, And I know It's totally understandable. Awww thx hun that was a really nice comment. Fx'd we all make it to our BFP before the year 2013 :D x x x

By the way everyone - almost had a crisis on my hands. I have been testing at 5am every morning, and I am not a morning girl. So needless to say, I haven't been paying much attention to the number of test sticks I have left. I remembered during work that I made a mental note to myself a few days ago that I only had 3 left, which means today I used my last one! BUT, the drug store near my work had them!! The first time I've ever seen it in a store. Thank God for working in midtown Manhattan :happydance: Small victory for the week.

Another high and negative. CD15. Day 9 of highs. Where is my peak :nope:

keely hope your peak is just around the corner good luck x

wabisabi and Baylea how r you both hope you bith well where you at in cycle x

everyone else hi any news to tell hope your all well good luck x

afm well i got a positive test last week but am bleeding now started late last nnight is red slightly more than light and have cramps aswell have an appointment 2mor at epau at noon , am sad if this is a mc but it happens and i did get pg so could again , am ok whatever 2moro reveals and hope its true about being more fertile after mc ,

FXD for all of us that soon at least 1 of us will have some good news of a sticky rainbow bfp in here good luck everyone and :dust:

Another high and negative. CD15. Day 9 of highs. Where is my peak :nope:

Awww hun, Try a be patient. I know it's easier said then done, But your Peak feritlity (3Bar's&Egg) will be with you soon. When Do you normally Ovulated, Which CD??? Also Could be a couple day's late this cycle. LEt us know if you have any change tomorrow hun, Fx'd it's PEak :D x x x

afm well i got a positive test last week but am bleeding now started late last nnight is red slightly more than light and have cramps aswell have an appointment 2mor at epau at noon , am sad if this is a mc but it happens and i did get pg so could again , am ok whatever 2moro reveals and hope its true about being more fertile after mc ,

FXD for all of us that soon at least 1 of us will have some good news of a sticky rainbow bfp in here good luck everyone and :dust:

OMG, Hun I dunno where to start... Congratulation's hun. Sorry to hear your bleeding and cramping, Im thinking & praying for you and baby and hope all is well and baby is snug. FX'd. Please keep us updated hun. Big Hug's. x x x

CD15... High Fertility (2Bar's)...

So Today got a High Fertility (2Bar's) so Got another BD'ing session in today. I personally think tomorrow will be Low Fertility so for this cycle im done and the waiting and relaxing has begun ;) x x x

CBFM CD15 15-11-12.jpg

Had a lovely day today with my DF, DD, Mother & partner and 2 of my sister's. It was nice to have a catch up. We had a laugh which was nice and took my mind off 2WW. x x x

P.s Still awaiting App For Scan!!! & Blood Work's On 21st nov. x x x

hei, i got my peak today (cd14) :happydance:
on cd13 and today we got busy but stamina is low on both sides and I am thinking of skipping cd15. should I? would it ruin the chances? this is my second month of ttc but i am using the monitor for 6 months now. It seems that I always ovulate on the 2nd peak day. any suggestions for cd15 and cd16?

Maryanne - I hope everything works out ok. Maybe it was just a bit of bleeding - I have heard that happening throughout pregnancy, could be similar. Keep your chin up. Praying for you :hugs:

Jessica - almost time for the waiting game. Good luck!!
My cycles haven't been normal since going off bcp. Had a round of progesterone after 4 or 5 months just to get it started. Last cycle (firs time using cbfm) I had no highs and peaked at cd11. But BFN past the tww and no af. Went to the MD 2 weeks after af was due (from what I thought) and he said BFN blood test but I did Ov. It was just late. So my cycle is so nutty. Was psyched (and wary) when I got the high this time on CD6, but now with continuing highs I just don't know what my body is doing.

On a better note, went out with my girlfriend from elementary school last night and had a couple pints and just relaxed, so thanks for the advice. I am actually off to my choir rehearsal right now, kind of stressful (which isn't good for Ov) but it will certainly keep my head off babies for a bit.

Also, had some more yams today. I'm gonna turn into a yam. I'm off, fx'ed for tmrw's peak. Will BD tonight.

Fx'ed for all you other ladies. Baylea, Wabi, what's the word?? How's it going?

welcome Pathos,
I would say to do what you can. you can't force yourselves to BD constantly and you want to keep your relationship strong. That said, if it winds up not being the month, don't don't don't second guess yourself or analyze what you could have or could not have done better. Maybe skip a day and get your head back in the game. Never know, maybe you Ov a day later than usual and catch it perfectly! Good luck!!

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and sending you lots of hope, love and light. Your attitude is humbling Maryanne67. Let us know how you go. I'd love to be officially congratulating you in my next post :flower:

:dust:

Maryanne - I hope everything works out ok. Maybe it was just a bit of bleeding - I have heard that happening throughout pregnancy, could be similar. Keep your chin up. Praying for you :hugs:

Jessica - almost time for the waiting game. Good luck!!
My cycles haven't been normal since going off bcp. Had a round of progesterone after 4 or 5 months just to get it started. Last cycle (firs time using cbfm) I had no highs and peaked at cd11. But BFN past the tww and no af. Went to the MD 2 weeks after af was due (from what I thought) and he said BFN blood test but I did Ov. It was just late. So my cycle is so nutty. Was psyched (and wary) when I got the high this time on CD6, but now with continuing highs I just don't know what my body is doing.

On a better note, went out with my girlfriend from elementary school last night and had a couple pints and just relaxed, so thanks for the advice. I am actually off to my choir rehearsal right now, kind of stressful (which isn't good for Ov) but it will certainly keep my head off babies for a bit.

Also, had some more yams today. I'm gonna turn into a yam. I'm off, fx'ed for tmrw's peak. Will BD tonight.

Fx'ed for all you other ladies. Baylea, Wabi, what's the word?? How's it going?

This was my third month using cbfm and was also the first time I got a peak so I can understand your frustration with loads of highs :wacko: My strategy was to keep using OPK's as well as the cbfm and monitoring my own body.

But it sounds like you've done the best thing possible to encourage O....... having a lovely time with your friend :happydance: and engaging with things that give you a break from worrying. Good work you. Sending you lots of hope and strength :hugs:

AFM I'm 5dpo and feeling ok. I'm a bit more 'on edge' this cycle. I think it's because I'm now passed the 1 year mark of TTC and perhaps hope is starting to feel a little low. I'm doing some very silly symptom spotting :dohh: But me and DH are really close right now and very much on the same page so I feel like I have company in my craziness, which is lovely :blush:

Sending out a big hello to the new ladies!!!!

Baby dust to all

hei, i got my peak today (cd14) :happydance:
on cd13 and today we got busy but stamina is low on both sides and I am thinking of skipping cd15. should I? would it ruin the chances? this is my second month of ttc but i am using the monitor for 6 months now. It seems that I always ovulate on the 2nd peak day. any suggestions for cd15 and cd16?

Awe lovely that you got your peak!!!!

I think Keely9's advice is spot on.
Completely agree.

This TTC can be exhausting huh?!?!?!

I think I slightly adjust my plan almost every cycle. I've read that BD'ing the day before ovulation can be a really great thing and you've got that covered. Be kind to yourself and just see how you go.

Oh Maryanne,:hugs::hugs::hugs: I am keeping everything crossed for you. I know you must be on your way to epau, want you to know you are in my thoughts and sending you lots of positive vibes. We're all here for you either way hun. Sending lots of love & :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

Hi Ladies

Wabi...Hi sweetie:flower: I know what you mean about being on edge, this whole thing isn't easy is it, but we will get there eventually hun. Lovely to hear you and DH are feeling so close:thumbup:. I think it makes us stronger as a couple to go through hard times. My DH left to go back off to work a couple of nights ago. I miss him already, and I'm worried about him flying in those helicopters today. They keep falling out of the sky and that makes me nervous! I think we just can't help symptom spotting can we, it's like a compulsion :haha: Every time I do I think, 'shut up, it's nothing', but really you can't help but hope a little can you. I'm very much hoping for a BFP for you this cycle hun x

Keely...how are the mashed yams going? Also did you manage to get to get to the bar before your friend a couple of nights ago? I remember last year a friend came around in my 2ww and I didn't want to drink. She is a white wine, where I like both, or all three. I said I was drinking red, and secretly filled my glass with dark red grape juice. It was delicious, but I then knocked the whole thing on to my wooden floor. She helped me mop it up, but she must have thought...this smells nothing like wine :dohh: When she and another friend were over last month we had a champagne night, and I thought what the heck. Had a strong feeling we weren't pg, and decided after sooo long of abstaining I'd have a couple. Hope you enjoyed those pints:thumbup:. Mind you so many people seem to fall pregnant after a drunken fumble with a stranger, maybe that's where we are going wrong lol.
I completely sympathise about seeing those pregnant ladies. I'm happy for them too, but I think it's only natural for us to feel a bit sad for ourselves while we wait. I was out shopping last week and stopped for a coffee, literally all three tables next to mine ended up with heavily pregnant ladies. Sometimes it feels like we're being taunted, I was thinking these 'bloody smug preggos':haha: Hope we will all get to be those glowing, happy, preggos soon:flower: I also think 1 in 6 couples have trouble when ttc, so every 6th preggo is a little symbol of hope for me.
You must have been so relieved to find the test sticks in that drug store :thumbup:
Sorry you're still waiting to ov hun. Sounds to me like your oestrogen rose to start the ov build up, and then something went a little wrong. I would imagine you'll get a build up again that will lead up to ov, hopefully soon huni. I'd carry on using the opks, or just BD every other day until af or bfp, as I would personally be a little concerned the cbfm might not catch it if it's pretty late. Nice to have a back-up plan either way. Will hope for you peak asap hun.:flower:
Your choir sounds lovely. Will you be singing at Christmas? x

Jessica...Hi and welcome to the thread:flower: Sorry to hear that your dr hasn't been as supportive as she should be. I think your absolutely right to go back to the male dr you saw and ask him to help. They should be doing more to help by now. Good luck with bloods on the 21st and hope your scan appointment comes through soon. Fingers crossed the cbfm does the trick for you though and you don't end up needed further medical investigation :thumbup:x

Pathos...Hi and welcome to the thread :flower: Great to hear that you got a peak, and I third what keely and wabi said. You can't force it. I don't think it'll have a huge impact as you've been BDing up until now, and will probably have plenty of his little swimmers ready to catch the egg. If you don't manage to BD today and you feel you really don't want to leave it 48hr, you could always try and BD 36hrs, so instead of say BDing tonight you could BD tomorrow morning instead. Honestly though I think if you wait and BD tomorrow night you'll still be in with a good chance. Do what ever feels right for you both.x

MA...In my thoughts all the time hun. It's a horrible thing to see when you've had a BFP. Hope you get some answers and they are nice, positive ones. xx

afm...9DPO. Nothing to really report. Still eating walnuts maryanne, and wearing sock (thanks x). Planning what I will do when af arrives, things like soaking my favourite sheets in bleach so I can put them back on my bed and swap them for my ikea one. I'm going to go and make a sandwich with my wheat-free bread...uggggh. To call it bread is being a little generous, but hey-ho. Love you allx

Wishing us all BFPs soon girls x:dust:

Another high and negative. Hoping I will just Ov late like last month so at least I know my system is working. I have hopes for that. Didn't get to BD last night as choir ran late and DH was at a work event late (we commute do trains at night take about 40 mins home so he was home at 11 and I was passed out!). Oh well. Definitely today before going to see my DB and SIL. No matter how this cycle winds up, my MD is getting a call to regulate my Ov. Also thinking, if I Ov late, it would probably be around the time I'm in St Thomas for a wedding - maybe my body is waiting for a super romantic time to make a baby. :winkwink: here's hopin!

Wabi, I'm sorry you're on edge, but you can't help that. You just want a BPF and it's hard not to feel down sometimes. I'm so glad to hear your DH is sharing in your neuroses (that's how I refer to all my ruminating, symptom spotting and POAS addiction). It sounds like you are at the perfect point in your relationship and maybe it's a good omen! Fx'ed!!

Baylea- I DID enjoy the pints!! Hah. And it was good to not be questioned (I went out for a friends birthday last weekend and her husband smelled my coke and realized there was no jack in it and wouldn't stop asking. Even after I told him I was driving, we were there for four hours so one drink would have been a norm for me even driving, so he was relentless). It hurt more bc I was honestly answering that I'm not pg but he thought I was fibbing. I would much rather have had to deceive him.
Yams are going well. I'll have more before leaving today. Can't have them tmrw bc I will certainly get looks from my DB and SIL as to why I brought my own yams to visit (and they're both MDs so if I answered honestly, I'd get worse looks!!!)
My choir, sadly, doesn't sing a concert for Christmas. Just carols at our rehearsal before the holidays. We do a spring concert series. It's fun though, and a good hobby to keep me sane.
Yea, the prego women get to me in certain days. Though I'm dreading our annual Christmas party as my pg friend will be there and each time my MIL sees her she talks sbout how cute she looks prego. I know it shouldn't bother me, mainly bc she doesn't know we are trying but also bc it's not anything bad she's saying, it just really bothers me. I gotta get over it, but easier said than done.

I'm wondering, if I geared up to Ov and didn't, would I start getting lows on the monitor soon? Or will my estrogen just stay high??

Jessica...Hi and welcome to the thread:flower: Sorry to hear that your dr hasn't been as supportive as she should be. I think your absolutely right to go back to the male dr you saw and ask him to help. They should be doing more to help by now. Good luck with bloods on the 21st and hope your scan appointment comes through soon. Fingers crossed the cbfm does the trick for you though and you don't end up needed further medical investigation :thumbup:x

Hello & thx for the kind and supportive work's, Very greatful & thx for the FX'd. I see you DPO9 FX'd & GL hope to see you get your BFP. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->