CBFM Thread Graduates - 2nd Tri!

so anyway come on updates on you gals, how is pregnancies going? i want to feel normal so please update me,xx

I am loving being pregnant Sam, but Pipling keeps giving me minor heart failure by either bein still or kicking in places I cant feel! Nausea has subsided a lot since I started taking Spatone in OJ...so wonderin if my iron had dipped a bit!

The pram saga continues for me though, still don't know what to do!!

Well I just got back from my Dr's appointment and I had a quicky scan, my little girl is head down and measuring right on for 34 weeks, therefore she says it looks like she will be a small baby... Jacob was only 7lbs 1oz so I am thinking she will be more close to 6lbs and change... Pregnancy is going great, Dr. says I did really well this time around weight wise, according to her I have only gained 15lbs, but according to me I have gained 18lbs :winkwink: Mind you I did start about 15lbs heavier (from Jacob) so to me it is irrelevant :rofl: Going to go sort and wash more clothes... all 6 bags worth!! My journal explains my new found generosity hehe!

Nikki!!

Right!! Ive been to the pram shop today to sort out the black-jack vs sweet pea pram dilemma!! ;0) I personally am going to stick with the blackjack with the sweetpea accessories.

The blackjack to me is not brown at all. I looked at it in different lights - its "charcoaly" - if I had to describe it as any colour, it would be a charcoaly-aubergine!! that sounds awful!! haha!! but in certain lights it perhaps has an extremely dark purply tinge in with the charcoal..but not brown at all IMO.

Also speaking to the lady in the shop, she said the sweetpea will show the dirt easier etc in the winter weather etc etc etc which i hadnt considered at all but this is very true I think....so anyway's im sticking with the blackjack for definite!!

I hope that has helped you a bit???xxx

Sam again im so glad the hospital is maing you feel more secure this time around!!...as for you feeling normal - my pregnancy is just fine thank you - still no sickness, tiredness etc etc! Im finding all of ths very easy & am sure will have a horrific birth to make it evens ;0) xx starting to feel a lot more "pregnant" lately - my bump has suddenly grown & im starting to struggle with socks & shoes!! haha!!xx all good though!!xx

I'm struggling with socks and shoes too :D Solved by wearing ballet pumps and no socks most of the time.

I like the blackjack colour, it's nicely understated.

Hey ladies!! Another week has passed, we're all another week nearer to meeting a little ones :0)

How is everyone??xxx

Hi babydreams!

I'm good ta, how are you!?! Thank-you for the icandy investigation :) I still havent seen a blackjack.

I cant believe we were in the park the other day and hubby said "its that an icandy over there" - It was!! I didnt think he paid that much attention. It was sweetpea - looked AMAZIN in the sunshine, but I do see your point about bad weather n dirt!

How are you ladies? Most of you are cruising in 3rd Tri!! I'm aimin for Vday on sunday - then 3rd tri is my next milestone!

I think i'll book my 4D scan this week too :)

Haha no worries!! Dont get me wrong i adore the sweetpea but happier now ive seen the blackjack for sure & glad i have all the accessories in sweetpea!! decision decisions!!! ;0)

Blimey!!! You hubby is good! mind u, my OH is quite excited about the pram too....he thinks its fab & cant wait to push it about with little one in!! bless, you dont think fellas think of things like that like we do eh??!!

Yep 28 weeks tomorrow for me - 12 weeks to go!! woohoo!!!!!!!! loving the full on baby movements at the moment!! where i sit forwards on my desk at work its like he's saying " stop squashing me mum!" from the inside & shoving hard at the table digging in - the force actually pushes me back haha!!! makes me smile though!! hes so active!!

very exciting about the 4D scan!! i was tempted to hv one myself but soon got over it.....im sure its AMAZING though!!

Sam how are you getting on?? Hows Aggie??xx

Hey ladies ..how is everyone?? are you all writing on a different forum now as no-one is ever about :shrug: :0(

I have my rhesus negative jab thingamebob this arvo - eek!! bit scared, people keep telling me how much it hurts - THANKS!!! lol xx

Put some paint on my nursery walls this weekend, excited thats its finally starting to take shape!!

Baby moving loads all the time, every minute of the day (& night) it feels!!! im loving it, but movements getting more & more powerful!!! i think i have a little fighter in there!!!!!!!!!!!XX

Babydreams - we're all writing in our journals and in each other's journals - check out our sigs.

Morning all, just quickie to let you know Piperette had her baby boy yesterday at about quarter to 6 in the evening, just gas and air and all good, more to follow when we hear more :yipee:

:happydance: Congratulations honey and well done! Piccies please :D

Aww Congrats Piperette! can't wait to see pics and hear more about the birth! Hope all is well! xxx

Thanks all for your wishes. :hugs:

Let's start off with two pics of our little son. Birth story and stuff to follow.

First one taken 3 hours after being born and the other one earlier today when having a wee snooze on the sofa to show you his lovely hair. :cloud9:

Attachments

• S. 3 Hours Small.jpg
    S. 3 Hours Small.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 12
  • S. 26.08.10 Small.jpg
    S. 26.08.10 Small.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 13
Wow hes gorgeous!!! i love "hairy babies" ;0) xxx

How are u feeling??xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts