Cbfm users first month? Come join me :)

I'm one of 3!3 is a nice number...my DH is one of 4! Yes let's all support each other. Mine asked for test on CD6 which was low then second said high. The sticks look the same to me so maybe its on auto pilot being first month and now waiting for a peak. I'm not going to waste sticks after peak but probably put my used ones back in as its just going to say PEAK HIGH LOW automatically after the LH surge. Going to BD every one of those days hehe!

Yeah I know :) we are really looking forward to having 3 I'll be sad as its our last though :(

I'm certainly not wasting sticks after the peak. Save the pennies and all that lol xx

Also sorsha how do you do the multiple quotes? Ive been here years and still don't know :dohh:

When you go through the posts, at the bottom of each one it has four buttons--Reply with Quote, Multi-Quote, Quick Reply, and Thanks. Just click the Multi-Quote button for each of the posts you want to quote (it won't seem to do anything, but it'll gray out the button text) and then when you're ready, click the Post Reply button at the very bottom of the thread. All the posts you wanted to quote will show up in the reply window! :)

For people with longer cycles, I came across another strategy for using the CBFM effectively in my online readings, though you might be interested! Apparently some people have found it works fine if you just start the cycle on the monitor late. e.g., Set it at day 1 when you're really on CD5. If you know you never ovulate any earlier than CD15, then it won't ask you for tests until you're at CD10, and you won't waste sticks on days you know you'll get lows. I guess if you never ovulate any earlier than an even later cycle day, you could start the monitor tracking later (like, start on CD20 if you always ovulate after CD30). Unless your ovulation dates change a *lot* from cycle to cycle, it seems to me that would allow you to still use just one 20-pack of sticks and have the monitor "get to know" your cycles.

How's it going girlies?

Well I'm cd 9 having massive ovulation pains but still only on a high from cbfm so expecting not to get a peak this first month. Still negative ic but tbh I think they're a load of shite so im not trusting them and hoping to get some smiley face ones for next month (if I need them!) xx

Hi All,

I hope it's all going well for you! Gemie fingers crossed you get a smiley face soon! My AF has still not arrived :( so I haven't been able to use the CBFM yet. I'm getting inpatient now lol!!!

Well I was an absolute idiot today. First day CBFM asked for a stick. CD6, so I POAS and then couldn't get the darn thing to work. Was out and had taken it in my handbag so I could test in my testing window and didn't have the manual with me. Turns out I was putting the stick in upside down. :dohh:

Let's hope tomorrows a better day. How's everyone else?

I'm in my 2ww but I started this last cycle using the CBFM. Got a day of low fertility, about 4 days of highs, 2 peaks on CD 13 and CD 14 and had a tiny bit of spotting on CD 14 (ovulation spotting??)

Turns out my husband and I were assuming I was ovulating later than I actually was and missing our window, haha, so we're hopeful we timed it all out right this cycle!

I think my husband loves the thing more than I do. He's pretty interested in the "technical" side of making a baby but was as confused by the OPKs as I was, and temping was a total wash because I'm a light sleeper and have night terrors so I wake frequently in the nights. He's taken to calling me either a level 2 fertility ninja or a level 3 fertility ninja (peak), lol!

Is anyone else in their 2ww??

Cd 10 still high but I know it should have detected ov as I read the sticks, my oestrogen line was very faint and lh line very bold. Apparently it is a classic 'peak' stick so next month should get my peak around cd10 also from the horrific ov pains I've been having I know it's imminent. X

Well I was an absolute idiot today. First day CBFM asked for a stick. CD6, so I POAS and then couldn't get the darn thing to work. Was out and had taken it in my handbag so I could test in my testing window and didn't have the manual with me. Turns out I was putting the stick in upside down. :dohh:

Let's hope tomorrows a better day. How's everyone else?
Oops :dohh: you live and learn Hun! :) xx

I'm using the CBFM for the second time too! I got pregnant the first cycle last time. I'm on CD10 today! So excited to had another baby to our family... :)

I'm using the CBFM for the second time too! I got pregnant the first cycle last time. I'm on CD10 today! So excited to had another baby to our family... :)
Yep cd10 for me too :) are you still getting highs? X

hi girls today on cd 16 I got first peak on cbfm...temperature went up...got + opk on cd 15...had backache and cramps as well.....had ewcm ......

People who got PG before right away using cbfm (first 3 months), how long did you try before you switched to the monitor?

hello everyone

this is my 2nd month using the cbfm, can i join you anyway? im on cd 23 and still no peak, just highs :nope:

i peaked cd11 last month. :shrug:

good luck to all!! :thumbup:

xx

Did my first test this morning! I also initially was putting the stick in upside down, but thankfully had the manual to set me straight. :p

Low, unsurprisingly. Hoping this cycle will be more regular than the last two so I don't have to wait too long for a high!

Did my first test this morning! I also initially was putting the stick in upside down, but thankfully had the manual to set me straight. :p

Low, unsurprisingly. Hoping this cycle will be more regular than the last two so I don't have to wait too long for a high!

Glad I'm not the only one!! :rofl:

CD11 Today..This is my first month trying.

I had two bars this morning. Last time i peaked at CD14 and O on CD16.. We BD every other day until after i O.

We tried for 4 months... The first month i used the monitor i got pregnant.. i had a chemical pregnancy. The second month i got pregnant again. I now have a 14 month old boy. :)

Nope still can't manage the multi quote thing :) I tried though :(

:hi: to all newbies xx

Oh and we tried for just one cycle before trying the cbfm last time :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back