• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

I tested but came back with BFN. I am 4 days late today so I tested again but still BFN. I am going crazy right now. My head has been spinning since this morning.

I tested but came back with BFN. I am 4 days late today so I tested again but still BFN. I am going crazy right now. My head has been spinning since this morning.

You're not out until AF shows up! :thumbup:
Are you cycle usually regular ?

Yes usually I am regular or maybe (+-) 1 day. I have been feeling kinda wet these few days so I keep running to the bathroom thinking AF came but nothing! Sorry TMI.

I am so confused! :wacko:

I'm due to ovulate next Friday, assuming this cycle is going to cooperate and go back to my usual timeline and not continue last cycle's weirdness. We'll be at the cabin tomorrow night through to Monday afternoon (Yay long weekend! Boo no privacy!) so I guess our baby dancing starts Monday. Opks + temping/tracking CM/CP + softcups (gonna try that!) + apparently warmer overall this cycle = I'm very hopeful!

Morning all! So today is 6dpo and I had to get up at 530 am to pee Usually I can hold it till I get up at 645.
A good sign? Or I just drank to much water lol..

Omg...omg... Ladies.. I think I just oed. Sign 1 my temp rise on Wed. Temp still high today. My cervix since Mon. Has been really low, soft and really open. I check it same time every morning. Today... I got a gush of wetness and checked my cervix (usual time) and I am SHOW. Don't wanna get to excited but this may be the real deal. I hope so cus we dtd eod since AF left and everyday this week.

I am sorry pinkie but like ttcmera said its not over until AF shows

I don't know how you guys can check your cervix and feel all that. I tried and gave up hehe..

Lol!! I can only handle touching it no more then 5 seconds once daily. It makes me so squeamish.. Lol.

Woohoo I hope you ovulated robinsmom and catch that eggy !

I'm the same cornfieldland I tried before as well , plus I have no idea what I'm checking for half the time lol so I gave up

Omg. The cutest thing just happened. I am at work not ( anxiously waiting for the clock to hit 6 ) and the cutest little baby girl came in the office with her dad. She is one and a half and she seemed like she just learned to walk. She came right to me and sat on my lap. She was smiling at me. She was so precious. She started crying when her dad picked her up from me to leave. Ughhhhh I want my BFP :wacko:

I am sorry pinkie but like ttcmera said its not over until AF shows

I am hoping to actually see something, at least if AF shows I can look forward to my next cycle but it just doesn't and no BFP either that is making me go nuts! :wacko:

Lol, have to tell yall. We are away from home right now, my SIL is getting married this weekend and we're staying with my husband's family in a big condo on the beach for the wedding. Anyway, we have a room upstairs and after we got DD in bed we totally BD! I'm supposed to O tonight, so we wanted to get a few swimmers ready to catch that eggy. Everyone was downstairs waiting for us so we could go walk on the beach haha! Maybe this isn't crazy for some of yall, but DH and I don't BD usually with our DD in the room, on top of his entire family downstairs (he's the oldest of 5, so there's a ton of people here) It made it kind of more exciting though ;)

Of course, DH walked out with a little extra strut in his step lol!!!

Aww...TTC that's so sweet..my heart would have totally melted :baby:
I would bawl like a baby if I got pregnant with a little girl.

Juan...bowchica-wow-wow.. :winkwink: fun times...when my husband and I got married we had to spend the first year apart and things were so spicy and hot, now five years later our love life has flat lined a bit haha... Still love him to death!

CD16 here, not expecting O until CD23, but my temps took a plunge this morning (36.30 down to 36.12) following a uncharacteristically strong urge to BD last night, and today's opk is almost blank. Now I'm wondering if I missed the surge and I've O'd early?

Every 2-3 days for the last 2 weeks I've done an opk and got a result like this:
https://i60.tinypic.com/1zxm6nc.jpg
The last one that looked like this was 2 days ago, and it was a little darker.

Today it looks like this:
https://i62.tinypic.com/2088s40.jpg

We'd consistently BDd every-other-night for over a week, including last night, so I'd be fine with this being 0dpo :D If it's not, and it's just a weird dip, I'm hoping that almost-blank opk today means it won't surprise me over the weekend.

We're spending the long weekend at the cabin with another couple (his brother & brother's GF) all sharing the same king size bunk bed, so no more BD until Monday!

I just wanna be pregnant... why is that so hard!!!!... alright my rant is done... blah

Ugh Cherr I know exactly how you feel! I feel like maybe if I scream " I want to get pregnant " just loud enough then , bam it would happen. Ugh so frustrating !

Cornfieldland she was sooooooo adorable. I wanted to take her home with me :cry:

Orgethorp with ic opks I usually test 3 times a day because usually my surge come sooooooo fast. It's good that you and DH are bding every other day as that would help catch that little eggy :flower:

Juhyn naughty naughty lol I'm the same as cornfieldland, when DH and I first started dating we could go 3 times a day ! Not we get so exhausted doing it 3 times a week ! Ugh the struggle !

Ladies can I join? 1 DPO on my first cycle of ttc,, going to be a long 2 weeks :-( .. I have 2 daughters which took a year to conceive both times so not feeling positive, but it's still exciting :)

Anyone on a similar(ish) day in their cycle as me? Currently day 17 of 31 xx

Forgot to add, here is my OPK for any of you who are a POAS addict like me :rofl:

Also have anyone experienced lower back pain 1dpo? Ive never had this before, it feels like the type of back pain you get with AF (I don't really get abdominal cramping with AF, I feel it all in my back) x any insight would be most helpful ladies xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1
So call me a symptom spotter...but today and yesterday I have had some weird and sometimes really painful twinges down there. And tonight when I wiped there was a drop of red blood mixed with my cm...so I'm of course thinking implantation??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->