• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

I get a little cramping before O and VERY obvious O cramps the day of! I definitely know what side I am ovulating from each month

That's reassuring, thanks everyone! :flower: Usually when I O it's pretty obvious too, in the few times I've actually O'd on my own.

I get cramps as well , but it's more like a twinge of pain on either my left or right side. It usually come the day of or after ovulation takes place. I hope you catch that eggy !!

Juhn did you confirm O?

Ttcmera, corn, cherr what dpo are all of you ladies on?

Olge does that mean just you and I are waiting to O?

I think it does, robinsonmom. It's still a week off for me, and today's just-in-case opk was my usual faint line. I'm going to just go ahead and assume at this point that I have a pretty decent natural baseline of LH, 'cuz I've been trying opks every few days since CD3 and it's been the same faint non-squinter line.

I think it does, robinsonmom. It's still a week off for me, and today's just-in-case opk was my usual faint line. I'm going to just go ahead and assume at this point that I have a pretty decent natural baseline of LH, 'cuz I've been trying opks every few days since CD3 and it's been the same faint non-squinter line.

You know what Olge, I had to do that. My body just has a surge a very strong one all the time. I got positive opks for a week last cycle and was no where near o it was 15 days later that I ovulated. All of our bodies are unique and special in their own way.

Hey Robin,
I'm 5DPO now, trying to keep busy so I'm not watching the clock :winkwink: I've been very moody lately, trying to survive these hormones!

No, no O yet for me. If I don't O by tomorrow morning, I'm taking my trigger shot. I just got back from my ultrasound and I have a 19mm follie and another that he didn't measure, but guessed was around 13mm, so probably a little too small to make it.

If I trigger tomorrow morning I'll O Friday night, so we'll BD tomorrow morning, Friday morning, and Saturday morning just to cover our bases.

How's everyone else doing??

I think I'm 2-3dpo and like cornfield I'm trying to no focus on it and keep my mind busy :wacko:

I know by 7 dpo I will be going nuts ! My classes for school just started so that's keeping me busy and my mind off things. I feel so positive this month, hope I'm not getting my hopes up.

Hope you catch that eggy juhn !

I've been doing on-campus jobs all year because it was just easier to stay in one place all day, but since the semester's over, so are my jobs. I'm sitting at home trying to figure out what to do to entertain myself :wacko: Resumes are out there, now it's just a waiting game. I have no idea how I'm going to survive this next TWW without going crazy :haha:

I've been doing on-campus jobs all year because it was just easier to stay in one place all day, but since the semester's over, so are my jobs. I'm sitting at home trying to figure out what to do to entertain myself :wacko: Resumes are out there, now it's just a waiting game. I have no idea how I'm going to survive this next TWW without going crazy :haha:

Oh dear, If I was home I'm sure I would drive myself crazy.
I would probably binge on Gilmore Girls episodes on Netflix :haha:

I've been binge watching How I Met Your Mother, but it turns out I saw a lot more of this show when it was actually running than I thought! lol

I love binge watching netflix! Watching a good one now called american odyssey. I only work 2 days a week and it's hard to keep my mind busy. Trying to pick up extra shifts. I don't want to test early if u can help it. So the 22nd I'll test if I don't get AF.

Love me some Netflix, we don't do cable so all we have are movies and Netflix. I am watching Switched at birth and Love it or List it. My two go to's when my husband isn't home cause he like for me to watch Life with him the entire night. Lol

We also don't do cable (or satellite) - just Netflix and movies! I really don't miss cable, either.

I don't miss it either we go to my in-laws every other weekend to hang out and watch t.v. I just can't get into anymore! And I hate commercials. Lol

Me too! OH's parents still have satellite purely because they can bring the receiver to the cabin and use it to get the weather & music channels (on the tiny laptop size TV that's there), and whenever I see the commercials come on I appreciate Netflix even more.

robinsonmom- 4 dpo for me and I feel like the "crazies" are starting to creep in slowly... The "maybe I should just take a test even though I'm smart enough to know it's way to early" crazies... and I seem to keep really positive until about 7 dpo then I turn negative and desperate and my husband get a few "this ttc is bullshit" text messages at work haha o good lord ... I hope I'm not the only one losing it

robinsonmom- 4 dpo for me and I feel like the "crazies" are starting to creep in slowly... The "maybe I should just take a test even though I'm smart enough to know it's way to early" crazies... and I seem to keep really positive until about 7 dpo then I turn negative and desperate and my husband get a few "this ttc is bullshit" text messages at work haha o good lord ... I hope I'm not the only one losing it

Hahahaha!!!! Its bittersweet that's for sure!

Me too! OH's parents still have satellite purely because they can bring the receiver to the cabin and use it to get the weather & music channels (on the tiny laptop size TV that's there), and whenever I see the commercials come on I appreciate Netflix even more.

Olge I was just talking to a girl with weird temps and an high lh surge through out her cycle. She just got a bfp using first response digital ovulation kit. Hoping you get bfp and don't have to go through the stress of temp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->