• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

Keepsmiling91- welcome!!

Corn- fingers crossed!

:cry: I'm getting to that part of my TWW where I feel like Dh and I didn't do enough :cry:

I feel empty , like I will end up getting AF. This is so nerve racking.

Ohhh good luck corn :) I hate the 2ww where im wondering about every little twinge or feeling!

And try and stay positive ttc_mera, any BDing around your fertile time could lead to that bfp! I do know the feeling though, we only dtd twice in the day of and day before ovulation so Im not expecting anything this month just AF lol z

I know guys... You get a twinge and get excited then feel like a idiot... And that you will get AF.. Haha we are so mean to ourselves. Hard to get hopes up then be disappointed boo!

ttc_Mera- that's where I am at too, we bd 4 days, 2 days and day of O this month and I was SUPER positive until now! I always last until about half way through the 2ww then I turn into a negative mess!

Isn't there like millions of :spermy: in every shot? So it should be quality not quantity :winkwink: I think we have all done our best to time it all right...that's all we have control over. Hard not to obsess!

I'm trying to not county how many dpo I am on to obsessed but I donknow I'm about 4-6 days away from AF and it's getting to me.

And I agree Cornfieldland , there is a million in every shot so that makes me fee better a little but ugh after trying for long I feel hopeless.

And now I'm craving ice coffee but I know coffee isn't thag good during the TWW . Last time I had it in my TWW was the day I tested back when I had my mc. I was sure I was going to get a negative anyway so I had a cup and next thing I know bam BFP. I know the coffee didn't do it but still now I won't touch any of it until AF comes...

This freakin sucks. Sorry to be rambling , I just we allllll get our BFPs so we can go from cycle buddies to bump.

So I totally caved at 10dpo because I have been having some symtoms, like my hormonal acne after MC is stopping, having to pee bad in morning, and the twinges and this is what I got....a faint line..but defiantly there!
I cried..and my heart is beating out of my chest! Omg...
Scared, happy,scared, happy...
Freaking the heck out! Not telling husband and going to work....gonna be a long one! Not going to tell him till weekend if can help it...I want it darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 7
Corn, I DEFINITELY see that line!!!!! Yay!! Congrats!! Praying this is a sticky one for you!!

I'm 3dpo, so nothing exciting for me right now, just waiting! I've decided the earliest I'll test is next Tuesday (12dpo) when we get back from our trip to visit my family. I'm not taking any tests with me so there's no temptation!!

3 dpo today so happy I ovulated this is my 2nd time oing on vitex instead of cd 38 like last cycle it was cd17. Don't feel like I did it enough closer to this day. I was wore out by wed. And oed on Fri. I always o when I relax and sort of give up!! Plus my step kids were over, like last cycle when I oed and it makes dtd impossible. This is only my 2nd time oing and so its irregular right now as my body gets used to the vitex and I know wants I become consistent it will be less exhausting. I don't even get consistent signs before o, the one thing I do notice is temp change and I get really really tired. Like pregnancy tired.

So I totally caved at 10dpo because I have been having some symtoms, like my hormonal acne after MC is stopping, having to pee bad in morning, and the twinges and this is what I got....a faint line..but defiantly there!
Freaking the heck out! Not telling husband and going to work....gonna be a long one! Not going to tell him till weekend if can help it...I want it darker.

OMG congrats cornfieldland !!! :happydance: that line is definitely there!
2 BFP in the row for this thread ! :happydance: so exciting. I have 4 days left I'm hoping I can hold out until AF os do! Ahh so excited for you !

Congrats corn I totally see a line. You are PREGNANT!! H&H 9 months.

Yes tccmera two in a row, There seems to be baby dust in this thread. Lol

Juhn we are the same dpo.

Ttcmera you are next in line to test... No pressure at all... Hahaha.

Cherr then you!!

Wishing all you ladies bfps!!!

I tested but came back with BFN. I am 4 days late today so I tested again but still BFN. I am going crazy right now. My head has been spinning since this morning.

I am sorry pinkie but like ttcmera said its not over until AF shows

I am hoping to actually see something, at least if AF shows I can look forward to my next cycle but it just doesn't and no BFP either that is making me go nuts! :wacko:

How are you doing pinky?

CD16 here, not expecting O until CD23, but my temps took a plunge this morning (36.30 down to 36.12) following a uncharacteristically strong urge to BD last night, and today's opk is almost blank. Now I'm wondering if I missed the surge and I've O'd early?

Every 2-3 days for the last 2 weeks I've done an opk and got a result like this:
https://i60.tinypic.com/1zxm6nc.jpg
The last one that looked like this was 2 days ago, and it was a little darker.

Today it looks like this:
https://i62.tinypic.com/2088s40.jpg

We'd consistently BDd every-other-night for over a week, including last night, so I'd be fine with this being 0dpo :D If it's not, and it's just a weird dip, I'm hoping that almost-blank opk today means it won't surprise me over the weekend.

We're spending the long weekend at the cabin with another couple (his brother & brother's GF) all sharing the same king size bunk bed, so no more BD until Monday!

Olge any update on your temps or that blank opk.

Thanks guys! Still very surreal right now. Going to get a frer and test Wednesday to hopefully see the lines darken. I tested with a Medicare dollar store test that was 25 mlu strong. The hardest part will be keeping it from my husband.

Jd got a bfp!! Did you bd on your o day or the day before?
We did it the 8,11,13 and I think I Od on the 14,15 because I had no EWCM on the 15th and lots on the 14th...and the EWCM all started in the 10th. If that helps...
And omg...one of the patients at work blurted out...are you pregnant again , you look pale! I was like...NO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->