• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

Jd got a bfp!! Did you bd on your o day or the day before?
We did it the 8,11,13 and I think I Od on the 14,15 because I had no EWCM on the 15th and lots on the 14th...and the EWCM all started in the 10th. If that helps...
And omg...one of the patients at work blurted out...are you pregnant again , you look pale! I was like...NO!

Lol! I would get so shy, I don't like a lot of attention. Thats perfect timing, I'm a little discouraged I bd 12 and the 13 because I thought O was the 13th but O was the 15th.

Don't be discouraged yet... The 13 should be good for the 15, they say every other day is best anyhow. There's still hope Robin!

This soooo makes me want to test now but know I know it's still too early :wacko:
I have a feeling DH and I didn't do enough though. We bd cd 12,14 and cd 15 ( got a high fertility from cd 11-14 then peak on cd 15 with automatic peak on cd 16) but we bd during the day this cycle which we usually bd late night. I really really hoped it worked but I'm starting to think we didn't do enough. Ugh the wait is killing me. Please please I hope the rest of us get our BFPs !

Congrats Corn!

I'm back from my long weekend trip to the cabin :D By normal cycle length estimates (darn these 36 day cycles!) I'm still not due to ovulate until Friday. That said, my temps finally went down below my usual coverline on Friday and stayed down, then this morning shot way up! When I checked my cervix it was wet, high (but tilted, so easier to reach, which made me think not so high at first) and very open. We managed to get some BD in last night and I used my softcup, so here's hoping!

I'm not going to call it O yet, though. I obviously wasn't able to do any opks at the cabin, so we'll wait to see what this afternoon's strip looks like. I'm also trying not to read too much into this morning's temp until I see tomorrow's temp, because OH was coughing all night and thus disturbing my sleep. I temped 90 minutes earlier than usual just in case because I was desperate to get up to pee, then temped again at my usual time, and only had a 0.03 degree difference between the two.

Hi all! I wish I had time to reply individually to everyone, but I'm mobile, so just typing this out is difficult lol

I spent today traveling with my DD to visit family for a week. I purposely brought ZERO pregnancy tests with me! I'm 4dpo (almost 5) and I wanted to be more relaxed cycle this cycle. I'm also not feeling very confident I don't know why but I just don't feel like it happened this cycle. By the time I get home I'll be almost 12 DPO, so I'll feel more comfortable testing around then. Still not feeling very hopeful though! :shrug:

I'm also adding progesterone this cycle to see if that helps.

This morning's temp is back down to normal pre-O, so as I suspected yesterday morning's temp was artificially high due to being restless all night. (If I wake up to check on my fiancé when he's sick and coughing this much, how much sleep am I gonna get when it's my kid?) Yesterday afternoon's opk was the same as usual, too. No surge yet.

It's alright, though, because O is not late yet (due Friday) and this gives us more nights to BD before O!

Hi all! I wish I had time to reply individually to everyone, but I'm mobile, so just typing this out is difficult lol

I spent today traveling with my DD to visit family for a week. I purposely brought ZERO pregnancy tests with me! I'm 4dpo (almost 5) and I wanted to be more relaxed cycle this cycle. I'm also not feeling very confident I don't know why but I just don't feel like it happened this cycle. By the time I get home I'll be almost 12 DPO, so I'll feel more comfortable testing around then. Still not feeling very hopeful though! :shrug:

I'm also adding progesterone this cycle to see if that helps.

Thats a clever idea not to have any hpts with you so you aren't poas like a mad woman hehe. I am feeling the same way juhn. Just not very hopeful, I was talking to dh last night and already figuring the next o day because it will be sooner.
Ive added pineapple to my cycle hoping that gives me hope.

This morning's temp is back down to normal pre-O, so as I suspected yesterday morning's temp was artificially high due to being restless all night. (If I wake up to check on my fiancé when he's sick and coughing this much, how much sleep am I gonna get when it's my kid?) Yesterday afternoon's opk was the same as usual, too. No surge yet.

It's alright, though, because O is not late yet (due Friday) and this gives us more nights to BD before O!

You are getting close

Well ladies, 3 days until my period is due, and I got a positive on a first response, either the universe hates me or its the real deal, I'm way to scared to get excited yet!

Well ladies, 3 days until my period is due, and I got a positive on a first response, either the universe hates me or its the real deal, I'm way to scared to get excited yet!

Can I get excited for you then? Because you just got a BFP!!!

Orglethorp-... haha... I have a very hard time getting my hopes up, I'm high risk tubal, so until I see baby (7 weeks 6 days with dd#1) I try to not let my mind go crazy

Good luck, Cherr!

Gah, I just did my afternoon opk and there was a little indent/dimple right over the middle of the test line! The edges of the test line (as in the ends at the edges of the strip) look darker than I've been seeing, but the dimpled centre hardly held any dye at all. I'm expecting O in 2 days, so it would have been really nice to know what the centre of that line was going to look like :dohh:

Orglethorp- almost sounds like the test might be a little faulty??? Maybe try another??

And thank you ladies! Had to vent here.... hubby doesn't even know yet and my 1 year old has no idea what I'm saying lol

Woohoo Cherr !! Congrats !! 3rd BFP in a row on this thread !!

:happydance:

Ugh I have 3-4 days til AF ( originally thought it was 2 days but who knows since I think I ovulated late )

I want to test sooooooo bad ! Ugh this thread seems so lucky but knowing my luck I'll just get bfn :cry:

Cherr did you have any symptoms ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->