CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

Thanks Orglethorp and Cornfieldland! Wishing lots of :dust: to all!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Congratulations JD! Our first bfp!! :thumbup: Fx'd it's a sticky bean!!

Congrats jdcurly! :happydance: our first thread bfp!! Woohoo! Praying for a sticky bean!

I need some opinions, here are the days DH and I BD and cbfm readings.

05/06 - CD 11 "low" - no bd
05/7 - CD 12 "high" - bd ( afternoon)
05/08 - CD 13 "high" - no bd
05/09- CD 14 "high" - BD ( morning)
05/10 - CD 15 "peak" - BD ( evening)
Today - automatic peak , cd 16

Now, my question is , should we bother BD? Im not sure if we will be able to because DH is going to the gym tonight and I just started classes for school and I already have homework that I need to get started on :wacko:

I would hate not to but I don't its happening....
Ugh I just want my bfp. I wish I wouldve temped this cycle but I just kept waking up at different times. Poo.

Awe Ttcmera that's great! Catch that egg mama, dang doesn't it feel so good to catch that peak!? No more waiting around on pins and needles for you.
Tww girls I believe are you, corn, and JD. Lucky ladies! Happy tww!

Hi ladies, I got my :bfp: on Mother's Day!!! I'm so excited and praying so hard for healthy and sticky bean. Here's a link to my journal if anyone is interested in details:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...urlys-journey-ttc-2-dh-prostate-cancer-3.html

I am now firm supporter of vitex :) :happydance:

SHUT UP!!! Yaaaaayyyyy!! That's the best news I have read or heard today and I just got offered a new job!! Lol!! Bfps just make you feel so dang good inside!! Jd has kicked this thing off!! Hugs lots and lots of hugs mama!! You just made me more confident about vitex as well.

Now, my question is , should we bother BD? Im not sure if we will be able to because DH is going to the gym tonight and I just started classes for school and I already have homework that I need to get started on :wacko:

Ugh I just want my bfp. I wish I wouldve temped this cycle but I just kept waking up at different times. Poo.

I think its a good time to bd. Some people say to bd the day after O just for insurance purposes. I think they get this from the smep method

I think its a good time to bd. Some people say to bd the day after O just for insurance purposes. I think they get this from the smep method

I'm not sure if DH will be up to it when he gets back from the gym but I'll definitely try. I'm already feeling ovulation pain :wacko:

Lucky!! If you can't I wouldn't worry about it. Looks like you had plenty of swimmers there already waiting for your egg. You should be okay. I understand being nervous last cycle I missed o by one day.... One.......damn........day..... 😔 still bitter.

It irks my nerve to miss it just by a couple days!! Opks would always be positive on cd 13 or 14 and now that I have the cbfm and getting a peak cd 15/16 I'm thinking I have always ovulated later than I thought!! All this time. Pooey! I may try getting DH to bd during our lunch break..couldn't hurt to try , to get it one last shot. I don't know why but I feel really good about this cycle and it scares the crap out of me because I hate to get my hopes up and be disappointed in the end .

Hi so I have a very regular 28 day cycle up until today. Last month af showed on 13th Apr and I have been using charts so I know I am supposed to ovulate on cd 14 which was on the 26th of Apr (my ovulation has been very regular and cause I get cramps on the day I ovulate which has always been exactly on cd14) so we had BD'd on both 25th and 26th Apr and did not think about it after.
To my surprise on 1st May cd 19 I experienced that same old cramp I usually have on ovulation day and 3 days after i noticed a little blood when I wiped after a bathroom visit after dh and I had some light fun(no penetration). Again I didn't think too much about it until two days ago when I started feeling sudden dizziness I checked my chart and I realized my AF was due on that day which was cd28. It then hit me, that my pms symptoms didn't show up! I didn't have all the usual signs I'd normally have that starts 1&1/2 weeks before AF but I remembered the cramp I had on cd 19 which could have been implantation or late ovulation. I am now cd 30 and still no AF but I started eating a lot, feeling hungry and sleepy all the time and boobs turned sore with dark brown(near black) nips.

Should I wait to see if AF shows up this friday which would be 14days after the possible 1st May ovulation. OR I could just test it now!

Would appreciate any answers. I am SOooo lost......

Hi so I have a very regular 28 day cycle up until today. Last month af showed on 13th Apr and I have been using charts so I know I am supposed to ovulate on cd 14 which was on the 26th of Apr (my ovulation has been very regular and cause I get cramps on the day I ovulate which has always been exactly on cd14) so we had BD'd on both 25th and 26th Apr and did not think about it after.
would be 14days after the possible 1st May ovulation. OR I could just test it now!

I would so test! You are 2 days late yes? I have a very regular cycle as well, and was 2 days late when I got a positive. Your symptoms sound very positive! Let us know k?

To my surprise on 1st May cd 19 I experienced that same old cramp I usually have on ovulation day and 3 days after i noticed a little blood when I wiped after a bathroom visit after dh and I had some light fun(no penetration). Again I didn't think too much about it until two days ago when I started feeling sudden dizziness I checked my chart and I realized my AF was due on that day which was cd28. It then hit me, that my pms symptoms didn't show up! I didn't have all the usual signs I'd normally have that starts 1&1/2 weeks before AF but I remembered the cramp I had on cd 19 which could have been implantation or late ovulation. I am now cd 30 and still no AF but I started eating a lot, feeling hungry and sleepy all the time and boobs turned sore with dark brown(near black) nips.

Should I wait to see if AF shows up this friday which would be 14days after the possible 1st May ovulation. OR I could just test it now!

I would test! Especially if you're late, like PP said. It's the only way you'll know anything for sure. Good luck! Fx'd for you! Let us know what happens :flower:

Yesterday's high temp was a fluke! *is relieved* I didn't ovulate over a week early!

(And the landlord's have approved my request to bring my fur baby home when I visit the family next month!)

Does anyone ever cramp before O? Like, the days leading up to it? I'm CD11 and I felt some slight cramping last night and this morning. I usually don't O on my own, even last cycle with the Femara and a 25mm follie I had to use a trigger shot. I'm hoping to avoid that this time though because trigger shots are so expensive and of course insurance doesn't cover any of it :nope: My OPK this morning is slightly darker, I'm hoping this means I'll O on my own!

I go in tomorrow for my mid cycle ultrasound.

I usually cramp 2-4 days before O, but almost never the day before or the day of (assuming the day before my temps rise is actually O and I don't have a slow temp rise with a long LP)

Yes I would say cramping is a good sign. I usually get cramps and slight twinges of pain leading up to O. Then after O I get alot of bloating, constipation and digestive problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->