CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

ttc_Mera- I'm sorry, the unknown and what ifs are the shits.... its hard not having an answer either way ugh... stay strong girl and test again in a day or two, you could still be early!

Juhnayrae- so here's the deal, took 3 frer yesterday... am was dark, but not near as dark as control, then second and third were lighter then first with 3rd only being a hair lighter then second.... today's first test was about the same darkness as yesterday's second, MAYBE a hair darker... but still not as Dard as the first yesterday, were yours a pretty steady noticeable decline in color?

Thanks for the support ladies. I'm pretty certain that it won't be a BFP . So now it's just time to wait for AF to show. I just feel completely out of ideas with Ttc. We literally tried everything. Hopefully my gyno can fit me in as soon as possible.

ttc_Mera- I'm sorry, the unknown and what ifs are the shits.... its hard not having an answer either way ugh... stay strong girl and test again in a day or two, you could still be early!

Juhnayrae- so here's the deal, took 3 frer yesterday... am was dark, but not near as dark as control, then second and third were lighter then first with 3rd only being a hair lighter then second.... today's first test was about the same darkness as yesterday's second, MAYBE a hair darker... but still not as Dard as the first yesterday, were yours a pretty steady noticeable decline in color?

Cherr - ugh…I hate to be the downer again, but that's pretty close to what happened to me. I got my first bfp on Sunday early afternoon (I was 8 or 9 dpo I wasn't exactly sure), then that night it was lighter. The next morning it was the same as the night before. Then that night it was lighter still, but only by a little. Finally two days after that it turned completely bfn (so by Wednesday) I got my period 1 day late.

I'm so sorry if this is happening to you, but you're still not out. I would test again later after a nice long hold. Fx'd for you, truly :hugs:

juhnayrae- thank you for your honesty! (I just wrote this and it vanished on me before I could push post ugh lol)... anyways to be brutally honest I would rather it be a CP then the beginning of a tubal.... I had bilateral Hydros. And went through extensive microscopic surgery to fix my tubes... this surgery very often doesn't work, but I got lucky and DD#1 was my result!... that being said since having that surgery I am high risk ectopic... and I'd be super devastated if a tube got damaged or I ultimately lost one! So at this point... if its not a healthy pregnany (knock on wood, let's hope it is) I'd be less upset with a chemical

Well the plot thickens.... tested with... third? Morning urine, about the same time as yesterday's and almost looks darker... ugh... im swarming off tests, doctor tomorrow

In order

Attachments

• 1432229508847-1782258057.jpg
    1432229508847-1782258057.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
Cherr to me it looks like to me like they are getting darker. With my chemical my test never got that dark. I honestly think your in the good :happydance:

Has any one ever taken a Walmart cheapie ( first signal ) hpt. I took one and I thought I was negative but after the timeframe I saw a pink like but it was so faint it won't show in the picture.

Cherr, it looks like a real bfp to me! My CP bfp never even got that dark. I think you're fine :)

Thanks ladies! Fingers crossed!

Ttc- never used that brand, maybe another test, different brand to compare.... they all seem so different I had been using interned cheapies... and I literally only seen my extreme faint positive well after the time frame :S... frer was positive imediately...

So last night while I was laying in bed I felt this weird pinching down underneath my pubic bone, a little to the left. Im 6dpo, so I'm trying SO hard not to get my hopes up that what I'm feeling is implantation. I've also been randomly constipated (lol sorry for TMI!) and when I was putting my DD to bed I was bent over rubbing her back and got a very random bout of heartburn. I've attributed all of this to being out of town and being all out of sorts, but it's hard not to get my hopes up, especially after the pinching while I was in bed. It was kind of pulsating (like would come and go every 15 seconds or so) and it went away by the morning. It didn't hurt necessarily, just made me kind of uncomfortable. Kind of like a burrowing feeling!

Sigh. It's probably nothing and just a super cruel joke my body is playing on me. :shrug:

Juhn Im praying that it was implantation. I hate that we notices all those twinges only when we're ttc , drives me insane !

So I've made my appointment with my gyn that will be in 2 weeks and my ultrasound to see if the cyst they saw back when I had my miscarriage has gone away . I'm just ready to get answers and get my BFP.

I feel like I saw a line on that Walmart test but I don't want to get my hopes up so for now on going to start getting prepared for next cycle .

Juhn and ttc have my fingers crossed that we see a bfp from both of you soon!!!

So last night while I was laying in bed I felt this weird pinching down underneath my pubic bone, a little to the left. Im 6dpo, so I'm trying SO hard not to get my hopes up that what I'm feeling is implantation. I've also been randomly constipated (lol sorry for TMI!) and when I was putting my DD to bed I was bent over rubbing her back and got a very random bout of heartburn. I've attributed all of this to being out of town and being all out of sorts, but it's hard not to get my hopes up, especially after the pinching while I was in bed. It was kind of pulsating (like would come and go every 15 seconds or so) and it went away by the morning. It didn't hurt necessarily, just made me kind of uncomfortable. Kind of like a burrowing feeling!

Sigh. It's probably nothing and just a super cruel joke my body is playing on me. :shrug:

Oh wow!! This just happend to me, dh, dd, and I were sitting having dinner. When I got up to clean off the table I had a sore/pinch on my left side which happens to be my O side. On top of that I've had sore bbs since my O day. Hope its good news for us Juhn.

Omg omg omg so being the poas that I am to took a frer. There is a faint line ! Even DH sees it and it's pink !! I'm going to take a picture and try to post it !

https://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah92/shamerame/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsr4s8qwvj.jpg

The picture isn't the greatest so I understand if you guys don't see it. I'm just praying whatever DH and I gets darker and that's it's pink! Please oh please oh please!

I keep trying to get a better picture but it won't show that well. I guess I'll just have to wait til tomorrow with Fmu. I woke DH up right away and he saw it ( and it takes him about 10 mins to process things when he wakes up normally)

I just hope it's pink and not some evap .

Hello ladies! B&B didn't send my morning email that there was updates to this thread yesterday so I forgot to check in :blush:

Today is O-day and my temps and opk agree! :happydance: One more baby dance tonight for good measure, and then back to our usual whenever it happens schedule, hehe.

Have any of you ladies ever used the softcup (menstrual cup) method before? I decided to try it out this cycle, and if nothing else, it seems to be helping achieve SHOW. We always BD right before going to sleep for the night, and 6-7 hours before my temp alarm, so I just leave it until then, and it seems that the 6-7 hours of keeping everything right there against the cervix is encouraging it to stay soft & open. I usually only get SHOW (or sometimes SH-kinda-W) once in a cycle, but this time around I've been SHOW for 4 days in a row now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->