• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

ttc_Mera- no symptoms at all (didn't really have any with first baby either)... and I am only 11 dpo today... still another 3 days until expected af... very cautiously optimistic :)

ttc_Mera- no symptoms at all (didn't really have any with first baby either)... and I am only 11 dpo today... still another 3 days until expected af... very cautiously optimistic :)

I'm soooo excited for you :happydance: praying for a happy and healthy 9 months !

I also didn't have any symptoms with DS. Ugh I want to test so bad I'm terrified though. I have no idea how many dpo I am and when I get AF ( I'm think Friday, Saturday , or Sunday ) ugh please oh please let me get my BFP !!

When are you going you test Ttcmera? I am going to test next Friday

I have no idea. I want to tomorrow but I'm scared to see a bfn. I know if I buy a test tonight to take in the morning Ill just end up taking it tonight .
I'm thinking AF should be coming Friday so I guess that's in 2 days .

I don't know what to do :wacko: I just can't handle another bfn. I tried everything this cycle ! Geritol , eating healthy , DH took maca . Ugh

Yea, that would take some will power. Try and hold off until Friday morning. You can always come here for motivation. Does that mean you aren't having any symptoms? My bbs are still sore from Friday when I oed which usually goes away on the 3rd day and I am cramping.. But that could be some weird gas lol cus its very mild like o cramps.

:yipee: Cherr yay!! It doesn't feel real yet does it?
I took another test just to make sure and it's still there... Crazy happy scared :happydance:

Yea, that would take some will power. Try and hold off until Friday morning. You can always come here for motivation. Does that mean you aren't having any symptoms? My bbs are still sore from Friday when I oed which usually goes away on the 3rd day and I am cramping.. But that could be some weird gas lol cus its very mild like o cramps.

I don't have any symptoms really. I had some cramping a few days ago but that's really it. I never got any symptoms with DS either so I guess I shouldn't really expect anything. I'm going to try my best to hold off on testing. I really don't want to see a bfn.

I got symptoms very very early with my dd. No sickness but super sleepy, dizzy light headed, rash all over my lower abdomen and lots of creamy cm. Then at like 4 weeks it all went a away and I didn't get another symptom after that. Easy pregnacy.

My last which was a mc I didn't get any symptoms. Took a test when af was a week late and shortly later started the spotting.

So I have no idea what to expect. It makes it so EXCITING!!! (In my sarcastic voice) lol

Lol ugh the suspense is killing me. DH is begging me to test ( which he never does, usually makes me wait !).

With my mc I got bad acne which I never get acne ( maybe A pimple when AF is coming but that's it) testing day AF was due and got a very faint positive but the positive never got darker as days went by.

Alright gals... gotta pick your brains... ive taken three first response tests today and the second two were lighter then the one this am.... do you think this is just because it wasn't as concentrated??... its making me rediculously bitter... and just need some honesty

Aww...Cherr we are both stressing! If you took your test with morning urine, later it probably won't be as long a hold...so lighter right? I didn't test today...but might tomorrow. It's nerve racking when you find out before 4wks I find.

I wouldn't worry about it being lighter than the am test. Some ladies have a stronger positives at certain times of the day. I would say test in two days to see if it does get darker. ( although , I know I couldn't test every 48 hours , it would have to be every day ! )

:( I hate to be the downer, but this is what happened to me in March when I had my CP. Sunday night, faint but clear BFP. Next morning, lighter (thought I just didn't have my pee concentrated enough, I didn't use FMU) then later line was still lighter. The next day it was lighter and the day after that it was back to BFN :(

I hate to share this because I don't want to increase your anxiety. In your case it probably was just a matter of urine that wasn't concentrated enough yet. Fx'd that everything is ok!! I'll be praying tonight that everything is ok. Sorry to be a downer :(

Here's a picture of my tests. The right one is my first BFP and the left one was two days later. Again, not trying to freak you out, just wanted to be honest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
juhnayrae- thank you for being honest, cp is what I'm worried about at the moment... ive never had it happen so don't know exactly what to expect... bought 2 more tests to take tomorrow morning to see if it gets dark again, of it doesn't, I'm not gonna hold my breath!

Ok. So I really don't want to get my hopes up. But I caved in. I have no idea how many dpo I am but I took a frer and I think I see a faint line!!! It's so freakin faint tho. I hope I'm not having line eyes or something. :cry: gosh please let this be a BFP.

TTC...are you going to post a pic? I hope it is the start of dark lines!!

I took my third test today..I had a little panic attack when the line didn't come through right away...but it did...phew.. Going crazy!

TTC...are you going to post a pic? I hope it is the start of dark lines!!

I took my third test today..I had a little panic attack when the line didn't come through right away...but it did...phew.. Going crazy!

I thought I posted but I guess it didn't go through. I'm pretty sure it's negative :cry: I think it was an indent or something . I'm sure I i took a picture it wouldn't show up. I don't even know what to do anymore. I literally broke down as soon as DH asked if I tested today.

I guess now I should start making an appointment with my gyno .

I'm sorry TTC, don't give up hope. It's very draining emotionally for sure. :hugs: hope those lines get darker, sorry having a rough day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->