CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

Hello to all the new ladies joining in :wave:

Im sorry for you lost Cornfieldland, a mc is the worst thing to go through :hug: I can definitely agree about the milk and cookies :rofl: My job bakes fresh cookies everyday for our customers and its sooo hard to say no. Ugh I have to fight myself from taking one, which is very hard since the whole office smells like chocolate chip cookies. But , I want my baby so I will have to do what i have to do.

jmarie5890 & Cherr , Im sorry AF got you guys, I really hate the ugly witch but we have a new cycle to start over and be positive!

I hope your DH gets better jdcurly and you guys get a bfp this month, Im sorry you both have to go through that.

I want to keep this thread open until we all get our BFP ladies and we can all be bump buddies! Not giving up....No only if AF can just move out of the way so I can get the ball rolling :wacko:

Cherr- Hello and welcome so happy you will be kicking your cycle off with Femara I have heard success with. Will you be temping or opking?

Cornfieldland- sorry for your lost. I know how hard it is to get through a lost. Good for you for ttcing. My last pregnacy was a mc at 8 weeks. I am ttc my rainbow baby, I am reminded of my angel baby even more since it left me with sever irregular cycles.

Hoping we all are lucky enough to get our bfps. Happy to go through this journey with you ladies and lets encourage and support one another. To TTCING!!! Okay feel like I just really made a toast with you all. Hahaha

I love the way you look at it that way ttc_mera. I hate beating myself up and getting myself down because of Af, just start again. The tinest bit of stress throws my cycle off too since my mc. So I gotta be careful.

Robinsonmom- OPK's over here, temps never work for me... im always up and down, either peeing or up with baby... so temps aren't overly reliable for me!

Man this site was down all day!
Guess I'm addicted...kept checking it all day :winkwink:

So today I actually worked out.. Yay! But...I still ate cookies :growlmad: oh boy...well one step forward.
I'll have to eat all the cookies till they r gone and not buy any more haha.. I have been craving sugar so bad this period. I find my hormones are so intense since my miscarriage. Very moody and such intense feelings, it's been so hard.

I am going to try OPKs this cycle, I've never used them. I really hope it doesn't take me to many cycles to get a BFP...don't want to be to old :winkwink:

Hi and Welcome Jd, first off I am sorry to hear what you're husband and family is going through. You are a very strong woman to share that and to ttc with the added pressure. I pray your husband beats this and you all happy and healthy cancer free years.

A healthy life style never hurts, thats the first change I did last year. No smoking caffeine drinking a better diet exercise. I even gave up the chemicals I used to use in my hair and went totally natural. I believe the combo of it all helped my ttc journey less depressing because even if I didn't get a bfp that month I was proud of my new lifestyle and It kept my mind accompanied. The vitex is my miracle. I started the end of Feb. 1000 mg Gaia brand the GREATEST thing I've ever put in my body! I wish you the same success with it.

Thank you, robinsonmom! I pray for a BFP and healthy baby constantly. You're right, it is a ton added stress to feel the pressure to get pregnant immediately so that my DH can start cancer treatment. Parts of me feel really guilty even delaying his treatment for this, but his doctors feel that it will be ok. My hubby is very private, so I don't share any of this with even my closest friends to respect his privacy. Thank you for your support, I hope we can all be bump buddies :happydance:

Hello to all the new ladies joining in :wave:

Im sorry for you lost Cornfieldland, a mc is the worst thing to go through :hug: I can definitely agree about the milk and cookies :rofl: My job bakes fresh cookies everyday for our customers and its sooo hard to say no. Ugh I have to fight myself from taking one, which is very hard since the whole office smells like chocolate chip cookies. But , I want my baby so I will have to do what i have to do.

jmarie5890 & Cherr , Im sorry AF got you guys, I really hate the ugly witch but we have a new cycle to start over and be positive!

I hope your DH gets better jdcurly and you guys get a bfp this month, Im sorry you both have to go through that.

I want to keep this thread open until we all get our BFP ladies and we can all be bump buddies! Not giving up....No only if AF can just move out of the way so I can get the ball rolling :wacko:

Thanks for the warm welcome, ttc_Mera :)

Cookies are my weakness too, I buy the little 80 calorie pre-made Nestle Toll House cookies and bake them for my dessert sometimes. Ugh...I wish I could get rid of my addiction to sweets :shrug:

I'm on CD 14 and I think I O'd today! My OPK progressed to positive this morning and I've been achy most of the day.

We BD'd only once because my husband works out of town and only had 2 days off this week. I'm very crampy in my pelvic area and had sharp pains on the L side off and on for the past day or so. I am so hopeful to give our little boy his happy healthy little sister :)

Cornfieldlland and ttc_mera- You ladies totally jinxed me with all that cookie talk. I was alright this cycle, totally ignoring my sugar cravings. However.. When the site was down all day I needed something to turn to. I made dh go get me chocolate chip cookies before bed. Lol he was like "really.. You want me to get up for a cookie" I can totally relate to addicts now. It killed me to have the site down!

Jd- You are moving right along! Yay for ovulation, this is like the fastest part of the cycle. I can't wait to be there, your symptoms deff sound like o to me. Lets catch that egg.

Cher- I wish I could opk, I always have a lh surge and thats what threw me off last cycle. I vaginally temp for accuracy, temping has deff opened my eyes. It tells me evetything. How old is your baby? I can't wait to get a baby in this house again.

Hi Everyone!!! how are you all? and so it begins again. cd1... officially cycle 1 (last cycle didn't really count when you don't try. then you realize how much you want it)

i wanna fast forward the next 2 weeks til ovulation.

Hi Everyone!!! how are you all? and so it begins again. cd1... officially cycle 1 (last cycle didn't really count when you don't try. then you realize how much you want it)

Hi Onetube :flower:
I'm ready to fast forward too! I don't know about you...but my hormones are so out of control during my AF now after MMC. So moody and down and eating everything in site..awwww! Feel like I'm going nuts!
I keep looking at my fertility App thinking that if I keep checking it will change hahaha.. We didn't really try last cycle either, my husband just wants to let it happen and not "try" but I think that will drive me nuts every month. Sigh... Have to bring the romance back just for my fertile week :winkwink: then I don't care about the rest if the month hehe

Hi sorry AF got u but hopefully this cycle is your cycle!!

thanks mera! cornfield! we are so alike! we are doing the exact same! how funny!!! x dont be silly your not old!!! x

So of course , the month I try to eat healthy and limit my sugar intake , DH's aunt comes back from Europe ( DH and his family is from Serbia) and she brings back all my favorite Serbian chocolate that I love when I went there for the first time :cry:

I'm talking boxes of Serbian chocolate wafers ! Ugh and I just couldn't resist. I've been drinking lots of water though so I hope that helps .

Daaang ttc_ mera luuuuucky. That sounds amazing right now! Blame it on AF that's all you can do its kinda out of your control hehehe.

Hi onetubeleft, excited to be on the journey with you. I was just thinking that (fast forwarding) when I read Jd post. She is way ahead of us all, totally wish I was there.

If I tell dh I am ovulating he gets kinda excited but to excited that it makes dtd so ackward hehehe bless his heart he just thinks to much about it happening. So I hide the fact that I am temping and I don't tell him when I am ovulating so he doesn't feel pressured. I am not having much of any pms this cycle, just a mild craving but no moods, cramps, migrains, or just angry. I really swear by vitex.

Have any of you ladies thought of names yeeeeeeeet!?

Have you ladies read that "fun thread"? It had me cracking up!!! I am so happy there is some humor this cycle!!! Its hilarious

We had names picked out when I was pregnant last time.
For a girl we had Brooklyn or Mackenzie and for a boy it was
Ezra Cole or Matias...my husbands spanish so he liked that.
Had a lot of mixed reviews from family on the girl names haha

I have a friend whos son name is Ezra, named after Ezra Taft Benson. I had a name and I feel horrible I told a close friend and now they are going to use it. Arrrghhh I hide how pissed I am every time they say the name and get so happy. It was Kennedy.

I have a friend whos son name is Ezra, named after Ezra Taft Benson. I had a name and I feel horrible I told a close friend and now they are going to use it. Arrrghhh I hide how pissed I am every time they say the name and get so happy. It was Kennedy.

Oh no! They didn't! That's a cute name...could be a girl or boy name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->