CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

Robinsonmom- my daughter is 14 months old :) ... and I would be absolutely miffed if my " friends" did that to me... bit of a jerk move!!.... cd4 for me and 2nd day of femara!! Will start opk's around cd 10/11

Sweet! Cherr I read alot of ladies getting their bfp with Femara. Awwe. Totally miss that age when my dd was that little.

Hi there!! :hi: Can I join? I'm still waiting for AF to appear, but this past cycle is a bfn :( DH and I are ttc #2 and we did an IUI because of his past issues with low count and low motility, but when we went in for the IUI his count was over 101 million with 91% motility :shock: So we're going to try TI this month instead of IUI, to save some money (IUI is expensive, especially since we're self paying) and because we'd love to conceive the old-fashioned way ;)

I have PCO (not the syndrome, just polycystic ovaries) so I don't ovulate on my own :/ It's a drag, but I respond well to Femara, so we'll keep doing that with a trigger shot.

Fx'd for all of us this month!! :flower:

juhnayrae- sounds like you have a similar situation to me... cystic ovaries for me as well, trying for #2 and #1 is a femara baby, so fingers crossed it works again!

Femara Twinsies!! Lol!! Hi juhnayray!! So glad you joined us, whoo hoo for you dh sprem! Hope that didn't sound to weird but thats freakin great, he sure has some busy bees in him. Lol. Wow! What's his secret? Or is that just natural? Correct me if I am wrong but are those great numbers? Especially the 90 percent motility part?

AF just got me, making today CD1 for me. Since I'm not that far behind you ladies, I'll join this party :)

juhnayrae- sounds like you have a similar situation to me... cystic ovaries for me as well, trying for #2 and #1 is a femara baby, so fingers crossed it works again!

Hey there! Our stories sound very similar! How old is your Femara baby? :) I have a 20 month-old little DD, we are so in love with her! I hope this is the cycle for us! What mg of Femara do you take?

Femara Twinsies!! Lol!! Hi juhnayray!! So glad you joined us, whoo hoo for you dh sprem! Hope that didn't sound to weird but thats freakin great, he sure has some busy bees in him. Lol. Wow! What's his secret? Or is that just natural? Correct me if I am wrong but are those great numbers? Especially the 90 percent motility part?

Hi there! Thanks for inviting me :) Haha LOL no not weird at all, haha! ;) Those numbers are actually great, I know anything between 20-100 million in terms of count is considered "normal". Motility I can't remember, but I think anything above 50% is considered normal? Don't quote me on that…I can't remember :dohh: My RE came in the room to do the IUI and his jaw hit the ground when he saw my DH's numbers. He couldn't believe it!

His secret is that he takes a fertility blend of vitamins 2x a day, with breakfast and before bed. He did it when we got pregnant with our daughter and the same thing happened, after being on it for 6 weeks his count and percentages went through the roof. He started them up again in January and after 12 weeks he went from 10 million to over 100 and his motility went from 30ish% to 91%. Hence, all of our jaws hitting the ground the day of the IUI :haha:

Welcome everybody!!

juhnayrae- Our daughter 14 months!! :)... we are over the moon in love with her, took us 6 painfully long years to get pregnant with her, she is literally my heart and soul

As for dosage... im starting at the lowest... believe it's 2.5 and doing days 3-7... Im pretty sure it's the same as what I did last time

Yes!! Juhnayray my jaw really dropped when I read it. this is my 2nd month ttcing and I've been reading a ton so when ladies talk about their dh SA its always low or below normal. I can see great chances for you.

Hi onetubeleft, what cycle are you on?

Welcome everybody!!

juhnayrae- Our daughter 14 months!! :)... we are over the moon in love with her, took us 6 painfully long years to get pregnant with her, she is literally my heart and soul

As for dosage... im starting at the lowest... believe it's 2.5 and doing days 3-7... Im pretty sure it's the same as what I did last time

Awww…14 months is SO much fun! Well, honestly, every age has been a ton of fun so far. I totally understand, our little DD is my everything too, I just love her to pieces! I can't imagine what it must have been like to try for 6 years, I'm so sorry you had to go through that :hugs:

My RE started me off on 5mg when we were ttc the first time and it worked, so we've stuck with it so far. The two times we've tried it has always yielded me one really nice follicle. I'm wondering if maybe upping the dosage to 7.5mg might help produce more? Next time I see my RE I'm going to ask!

Yes!! Juhnayray my jaw really dropped when I read it. this is my 2nd month ttcing and I've been reading a ton so when ladies talk about their dh SA its always low or below normal. I can see great chances for you.

Hi onetubeleft, what cycle are you on?

Thanks! I hope so…this cycle was a bust and I've been feeling pretty hopeless the last few days. TTC is just such a crap-shoot!! There's no logic to it ](*,) We got pregnant the cycle my husband had FIVE million post-wash and I had one follicle, but this cycle we had over 101 million and one follicle and no luck. There's just no way to know! :wacko: Thanks for the encouragement :thumbup:

Daaang ttc_ mera luuuuucky. That sounds amazing right now! Blame it on AF that's all you can do its kinda out of your control hehehe.

Hi onetubeleft, excited to be on the journey with you. I was just thinking that (fast forwarding) when I read Jd post. She is way ahead of us all, totally wish I was there.

If I tell dh I am ovulating he gets kinda excited but to excited that it makes dtd so ackward hehehe bless his heart he just thinks to much about it happening. So I hide the fact that I am temping and I don't tell him when I am ovulating so he doesn't feel pressured. I am not having much of any pms this cycle, just a mild craving but no moods, cramps, migrains, or just angry. I really swear by vitex.

Have any of you ladies thought of names yeeeeeeeet!?

Robinsonmom, you'll be in TWW purgatory soon enough, lol :) Thank you guys for allowing me to tag along. The TWW is so agonizing, lol!

I was SUPER crampy last night, almost as bad as the TWW before I found out I was pregs with my son. Other symptoms today for CD15 include extreme fatigue (probably because my LO has been waking up at 2:30am the past couple of nights), dizziness, nausea and bodyaches.

We're praying for a healthy baby girl, to hopefully have one of each since this will likely be our last child. We've toyed around with Sophia Marie. My husband loves it, but I don't like that Sophia is so common now. I have a really common 80s name and it was really annoying growing up (I had 5 girls on my dorm floor in college with the same name).

How do you guys keep yourselves from testing at 2DPO (entirely too early, lol). Thank God for the ICs!

Hey cycle buddies and all the ladies just joining !!! Cd 6 here , ready for AF to move out the way already !
I wanted to share a link for ladies that are temping if you happen to wake up earlier or later than when you normally temp it helps you adjust to the correct temperature.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Morning y'all! It's Friday Friday buyin OPKs on Friday! I've had to much coffee :winkwink: CD7 here...gettin pumped for my baby making week hehe

Right JD just a lil longer for tww I ovulated so late last cycle (cd 38) I am just begging my body not to freakin do that again. JD I love that name, Sophie is very pretty to. You never know you can plan one and get two miracles happen all the time 😉

I totally wish I could opk corn but my silly body always has q surge. I am so happy its Friday, I am off on the weekends and we get my step kids this weekend. Going to see the new Avengers movie.

Thanks ttc_mera cd 6 here to. My dh is pretty much over AF, following me around like a needy puppy "is it gone yet??" eyes so big Hahaha..

Cd 5 over here!! I hope there is a whole bunch of BFP's in the next couple weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->