CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

Out of curiosity, how long is everyone's usual cycle? Mine are usually 36 days, so I've got just under 3 weeks until ovulation yet.

I was regular when I was on the pill, before that I was 3 AF a year kinda gal! Now, its so weird and looking 40-57 day cycles

I have 26-28 days cycle. It's usually 26 like clockwork unless I ovulate late for whatever reason, never more than 28 days. Before Ds I was exactly 28 days and ovulated cd 14 on the dot. But now I ovulate between cd 13 - 15.

Question, my nutrition bullet machine included a bag of "superfood" which included things like maca. I stear cleared from it since I don't want to mess up my cycles . Now that DH and I are trying to be healthy and eat right I noticed him using the super food bag in his smoothies in the morning. Does anyone now if maca is good for men ?

Morning y'all! It's Friday Friday buyin OPKs on Friday! I've had to much coffee :winkwink: CD7 here...gettin pumped for my baby making week hehe

^^^ LOL. Literally laughed out loud :haha: Thanks for the laugh!

I have 26-28 days cycle. It's usually 26 like clockwork unless I ovulate late for whatever reason, never more than 28 days. Before Ds I was exactly 28 days and ovulated cd 14 on the dot. But now I ovulate between cd 13 - 15.

Question, my nutrition bullet machine included a bag of "superfood" which included things like maca. I stear cleared from it since I don't want to mess up my cycles . Now that DH and I are trying to be healthy and eat right I noticed him using the super food bag in his smoothies in the morning. Does anyone now if maca is good for men ?

Hi there again! :) I've heard maca is great for both men and women!

I don't have any idea what my cycle is like…like robinson I used to have 3-4 AF a year :/ Since I have PCO I rarely ovulate on my own, so my cycles go on forever. When I was on Vitex it was shortening up my cycles each time and I was starting to ovulate on my own, but we started Femara so I quit the Vitex since they cancel each other out :shrug:

Hi all,
My cycle is usually 28-30 days ..was very regular before miscarrage.

So went to dollar store to get these OPKS, I see them there all the time..and when I go they are all out...ofcourse!
So me and my DH had to go in to the big city to pick up some house stuff and I see. Dollar store and tell him there's something I need there heheh.
He's like what do you need? I was like nothing you care about :blush:
Don't want him to know because he wants to try but not "try try" he's a man...doesn't want to do it cause he has to haha. Whys it got to be so hard!

Juhn did you like the vitex? How short did it make your cycles? My last one was 57 days because of the vitex, I probably wouldn't have had one this soon after the last one with out it.

Cornfieldland did you get the opks? I am here in NV and our $ stores don't sell them anymore. I thought they were just out but every time I got to stock up on hpts they are not there and its replaced with lube hahaha

Ttc mera not sure if maca would be harmful for your husband. Its a fertility super food though.

Cherr I so miss 28 day cycles after my mc my cycles just stretched and streched out. I should have been tested for pcos but I was never tested or diagnosed. Last year my blood work showed elevated insulin and vitamin d deficiency (level was 29). I never heard of a mc causing pcos so I don't know. I don't worry much about it now since I ve discovered the vitex.

Oh yes..sorry! I got 7...figured that would get me through this cycle and I can see if these cheapie dollar store OPKs work or not. Never done this before. Guessing I should start cycle day 9... Pretty sure I O around day 10-16. Last time I got pregnant on CD 13 so should be interesting.

I didn't even know the $ store even sold OPKs! I always knew about the HPTs…maybe they never even sold them here? I buy mine off ebay (wondfos) and get 50 for about $5.99, just have to wait for shipping. Has anyone ever used wondfos? I think I'm running into some pretty nasty evaps on them lately and it's driving me crazy.

robinson - I did like the vitex! I liked that I felt like I was healing myself more naturally and not putting medicine and chemicals in my body. It's a gentler process. When AF came back last summer for the first time after having DD I was all over the place. I would go anywhere from 2-5 weeks and AF was all out of whack. I finally had it and started the Vitex. My first cycle on Vitex was 80ish days long, but I ovulated on my own. Then the next cycle was 45 days long and I ovulated on my own (got pregnant too, but ended in an early m/c) I took it for 6 months before we decided to go back to Femara, which is what we used to get pregnant with #1.

Sweet!! I am so excited, 80ish to 45 days is like almost half in one month. That is what I am hoping for, I would love to get as close to 28-36 day cycles as I can. I ovulated to on my first cycle with vitex and could not even believe it. I had blood work done prior (last yr) that showed I wasnt ovulating and thats why my cycles were irregular. So you did you end up with 45 day cycles or shorter?

Sweet!! I am so excited, 80ish to 45 days is like almost half in one month. That is what I am hoping for, I would love to get as close to 28-36 day cycles as I can. I ovulated to on my first cycle with vitex and could not even believe it. I had blood work done prior (last yr) that showed I wasnt ovulating and thats why my cycles were irregular. So did you end up with 45 day cycles or shorter?

Good morning everyone! So got to tell you all about my crazy baby making dreams. I must have baby brain!
Dreamt that I had this basket and was searching in it at night, trying to find a egg in the dark. When I finally found my precious little egg I was careful not to break it. Next thing I knew I was sitting at the Doctors office with my mother, I don't know why I'm 37 hehe, and was asking them to confirm my pregnancy. I had my hand on my belly...and had that warm special feeling...ahhhh
Then I dreamt that we were all walking around with these T Shirts that had
EWCM across the chest in bold letters hahaha...I think I should make these shirts...that would be hilarious...:winkwink:

Welp, AF came right on schedule. Knew she was coming last night, put in my cup, and sure enough this morning it's WWIII in there :nope: So, CD1 for me today! Sad that last cycle is officially a BFN, but DH and I agree we're happy to be moving forward and we're looking forward to seeing if May might be the month for us!

robinson - The next cycle I had we started seeing the RE, so I never really got to see if my cycles would get any shorter because we quit the Vitex and started Femara. My guess is that it probably would have eventually gotten into the 28-36 range you want (which is what I wanted to). If we're lucky enough to get pg with #2 I've decided I'm going to start Vitex immediately after getting my first PP AF, to see if it will immediately begin to help even things out. Are you currently taking Vitex?

Cornfield - LOL. What a vivid dream!! How did you remember all of that?! Lol, I would totally buy a EWCM shirt haha!! :haha: Genius!

How's everyone else doing today?

CD3 today for me, and my BBT is still hovering ~0.2 above my usual cover line. I know some women don't see a temp drop until AF has left the building, but I always hit my lowest temp of the cycle on CD2. No idea what's up! :shrug:

Corn lol what a crazy dream, to much bnb now its in your dreams girly!!

Yes juhn I am still on the vitex and hoping hoping I o on the 14th or very close to it. Oing late makes the cycle longer and its what stresses me. If it was short I don't think I would get so down about bfn just try again. But when the cycle is long its painful and lots of work and attention.

Hey Orgle I think if you see significant change in temp the something is up. Think you are just watching for an overall pattern.

I am cd 7 and AF is OUT THE BUILDING! I had my first temp today and so happy to get back to temping. I am going to temp everyday until o then eod after that so I am not symptom spotting

I'm coming off a cycle where I ovulated almost 3 weeks later than usual, so I'm probably just being paranoid, but my CD1-3 temps this cycle so far are between 36.40-36.48 when I normally see 35.9-36.0. That seem's pretty significant to me... 36.40 is an average 1dpo temp for me! I can normally use 36.2 as my cover line and hardly ever come close to touching it pre-O.

Are you guys nervous for tww?? For me thats the easy part. Catching the egg is hard for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->