CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

Are you guys nervous for tww?? For me thats the easy part. Catching the egg is hard for me.

I think catching the egg for me is hard as well. I always feel we bd enough until just the start of tww then i feel like we didnt do enough...

The tww drives me mental... ive decided no hpt this cycle unless I happen to be late... seeing negatives really get me down... on 4th day of Femara tomorrow is the final one and cd7 ... so then just waiting on o... will start opk's around cd10

I always do good in the TWW ubtil about 3 or 4 days before AF abd then I have to fight myself not to buy and hpt. It drives me nuts !

hi girls, just checking in. can someone who has the time and patience explain to me about temping? like what do you use. where do u use it and so on and so fourth. im intrigued xxx

The tww drives me nuts too :wacko: I've decided I'm going to wait until I'm late this cycle too. After terrible wondfo evaps last cycle that had me convinced I was pg (and maybe I was and it was another CP) I'm going to skip all of the headache and just wait until at least 12 or 13dpo. When I was pg with DD by then I had a very obvious positive. No sooner this cycle though. Ya'll need to hold me to that. :thumbup:

@onetubeleft The idea with temping is to take your temperature when you wake up in the morning, preferably while you're still in bed before you get up and move around, and record that temperature. Your luteal phase temperatures should be notably higher than your follicular phase temps.

Ideally you'll use a BBT thermometer (any thermometer that gives readings to 2 decimal places), but some regular fever therometers that promise high accuracy can be good enough while the batteries are new. You're supposed to take your temperature (orally or vaginally, don't use your arm pit or any other location) before you get up in the morning. For some women, even the walk to the bathroom will raise your temp, so it's best to have the thermometer by your bed. You're also supposed to make sure that you've been asleep for at least 3 hours before you temp, and that you're taking your temperature at the same time every morning. Give or take half an hour shouldn't make a huge difference, but if you're not very consistent you'll get temperatures that range more than they actually do. I have an alarm set 7 days a week for the same time, and on the weekends I just go back to sleep after.

The idea is that you can chart these temperatures and start to notice a pattern. For some women it takes a couple cycles to get used to what's normal for you. You should see a clear shift to higher temperatures just after ovulation, and your temperatures should stay higher during your luteal phase. Some women see a dip in their temperatures the morning of ovulation, before the shift to higher temps. Some women don't see a shift until 1-2 days after ovulation.

You've probably heard ladies talking about "triphasic" patterns in their temp charts. Some women will see their luteal phase temperatures take a significant dip, then shoot up higher and stay higher (a third temperature "phase"). This can indicate implantation and pregnancy, but anything you're taking that changes your hormones can create a false triphasic pattern, and most women notice a temperature dip part way through the luteal phase due to a completely natural secondary oestrogen surge.

The only things that are true for all women in terms of BBT charting are:
- A clear temperature shift up means ovulation has happened (progesterone is raising your temp)
- A sustained high luteal phase temperature for 18 days usually indicates pregnancy
- Temperature drop + bleed = AF, no matter how much or how little the bleed is, or whether it's early or late

Orgle that was amazing! i am really grateful you took the time to do that for me. I was going to do it before but i got caught 1st cycle... really interesting. and i love getting into things that bring you more in tune with your body.

Thankyou so much xx

exciting times ahead
:dust::dust::dust::

Juhn I am going to to my best to hold you to it. I don't do the test early thing. Both pregnancys I found a week after af was due but since we have been aggressively ttc I was wasting test and testing early. I don't want to pick up this habit lol so I will be there for you to wait it out girl!!

Onetube temping is the most amazing discovery ive made while ttcing. I never knew our bodies did this. It's the only thing I use and its probably what'll use to determine pregnancy before I test because my temps are always 100 percent right on. I use a $ store thermometer and temp vaginally and I don't stay in bed I go to the rest room so I don't wake my dh and they are always accurate. I don't do it everyday as I ve learned my temps and it can became quite stressful if your body doesn't have a pattern due to interference.

Olge that was great! There are so many women that could totally use your help on here as far as temping. There are always questions about reading and dictating charts

Has anyone heard of or tried the b6 500mg timed release capsules for ewcm?? I have been taking them and day 3 I have so much cm! Not fertile cause I am know where near O but what a difference. I learned this from tcoyf.

Robinson - Thanks!! I need someone to keep me in line! I'm thinking about seriously telling DH to hide all of the pregnancy tests until I'm late. I might have to go that far.

How's everyone doing today? I'm still waiting on a call from my RE's office to talk about all of the questions I had for them last week. I also need them to call in my Femara so I can start it tonight.

Lol, I don't think asking my fiancé to hide the pregnancy tests would work out at my place! We're currently in a 2 bedroom apartment with not nearly enough storage space. I really hope we get our house built before baby #1 comes along and starts walking...

Apparently I like to torture myself...

This is CD5, but my BBT still hasn't dropped significantly (still well above my usual coverline), which is very unusual for me. Add to that my period has been odd this cycle (not as heavy, smells different, no warning that it was coming). So I decided to do a test just for sanity's sake.

Well, it's negative, as I expected -BUT as the dye was washing across I saw the test line react for a few seconds, and now I'm questioning it. It wasn't an indent line (I can't find it now that the excess dye is gone), and it wasn't a shadow as the dye passed by, it was coloured. What?

I had a good day even though my phone dropped and cracked at work. Cd9 today and dh and I got some bding in this afternoon!! Wohoo!! Plz plz body let me ovulate early or on time.

I got some BD'in on CD9 too... Today CD10, but Opks are still negative,...although I'm starting to see EWCM..
Spell correct hates these acronyms hehehe.. Come on O! Hurry up!

Lmbo Cooooorn. You are to funny, If I read a thread and see someone made a ton of spelling mistakes on their acronyms I crack up like "Oh yeah they got their spell check on". I am waiting to. C'Mon.. C'mon.. C'mon O ... tick.. tock

Apparently I like to torture myself...

This is CD5, but my BBT still hasn't dropped significantly (still well above my usual coverline), which is very unusual for me. Add to that my period has been odd this cycle (not as heavy, smells different, no warning that it was coming). So I decided to do a test just for sanity's sake.

Well, it's negative, as I expected -BUT as the dye was washing across I saw the test line react for a few seconds, and now I'm questioning it. It wasn't an indent line (I can't find it now that the excess dye is gone), and it wasn't a shadow as the dye passed by, it was coloured. What?

Was it just as the dye was running across? I don't know what kind of test you used, but whenever I use FRERs the dye always makes it look like there might be a positive line while it runs over the test line…then it passes all the way through. I think that's the reason they tell you not to look at the test during the first 3 minutes, so that you don't mistake the running dye as a positive?

Anyway, maybe test again tomorrow? Although, in the end, if it was a BFN, I would trust that.

It was an internet cheapie, similar to Wondfo but not that brand. I've used this brand before (over 10 of them by now) and I've never seen colour in the test line when the dye washes past. I can usually pick out the line as the dye moves across, but it's clearly just passing over. This time it did something. It was gone before the residual dye faded, though. Like the strip itself was still pinkish when it disappeared.

The nurse at my RE's office called and my doctor agreed to up my Femara dosage to see if it would help me produce more follicles! Yay! I'm hoping it creates more follicles, I've done Femara two other times (5mg each time) and I've only ever gotten 1 mature follicle. Granted, that first follicle is upstairs getting a bath with DH right now ;), so sometimes all it takes is one, but I'd definitely like to increase our chances!

This is the only place where you can talk about cervical mucus, and how many times you and your husband did it and no one bats a eye :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->