CD 1 OCTOBER 27 (Anyone With Me?)

I guess I will jump in here......I was pregnant, got 2 positive home tests and I know I was, but the doc's test said negative and then after an accident where a shopping cart was rammed into my pelvic area, I got spotting, clotting and then heavy bleeding with painful cramps. It last 2 days and today seems to have stopped with only light spotting and minimal cramping. So I'm not sure if I had a period....had a miscarriage or what!? CONFUSING! :hissy:

Anyway...I will just count 2 days ago as my start, so CD1 for me was the 30th. Not sure if we are going to try this month but still trying to make up my mind about it! I thought of taking time off to lose weight......just not sure yet.

Wishing you all :bfp: this month!!! :hug::hugs:

I guess I will jump in here......I was pregnant, got 2 positive home tests and I know I was, but the doc's test said negative and then after an accident where a shopping cart was rammed into my pelvic area, I got spotting, clotting and then heavy bleeding with painful cramps. It last 2 days and today seems to have stopped with only light spotting and minimal cramping. So I'm not sure if I had a period....had a miscarriage or what!? CONFUSING! :hissy:

Anyway...I will just count 2 days ago as my start, so CD1 for me was the 30th. Not sure if we are going to try this month but still trying to make up my mind about it! I thought of taking time off to lose weight......just not sure yet.

Wishing you all :bfp: this month!!! :hug::hugs:

Hi Krazy!

Maybe taking some time to focus on you and your own health but not preventing the possiblity of pregnancy is a good place to be. I know it's worked for a few friends of mine! ;) I know the last month's been really hard for you. I hope everything gets figured out soon! :hugs:

Would you belive it, I manged to drop my thermometer in my bedside drink this morning!!! What a donut.
I have a spare, but it gives different readings so I'll have to discard the temps I took before today :hissy:

My body seems to be changing slightly, I reckon if it carries on like this I might be ovulating mid cycle again :)

Hope my spotting has finally finished, I want some bedroom action!!!!

Would you belive it, I manged to drop my thermometer in my bedside drink this morning!!! What a donut.
I have a spare, but it gives different readings so I'll have to discard the temps I took before today :hissy:

My body seems to be changing slightly, I reckon if it carries on like this I might be ovulating mid cycle again :)

Hope my spotting has finally finished, I want some bedroom action!!!!

:rofl: I've never heard someone call themself a "donut"!!! :rofl:

You're only CD 8, so the temps aren't a big deal. Just good that it was now and not a week from now!

I'm with you on the wanting some bedroom action! We're trying to wait until the pre-O trying...the tension is killing me! But it will make the whole "trying" thing more exciting, I think. Or at least that's the hope.

I'm going to start my OPKs tomorrow, I think. CM just changed from sticky to creamy, so we're getting closer. If I ovulate the same time as last cycle it will be a week from Monday. What do you think...start 5 days before or 4?

I wonder when I will ovulate this cycle... maybe this one will be a bit longer?
It was on CD12 last time, then an 11 day LP, I barely had time to catch my breath, never mind the egg, lol!
My chart is so different to the last two, hope it's not going to be one of those non-egg releasing months you read about!!

It was on CD12 last time, then an 11 day LP, I barely had time to catch my breath, never mind the egg, lol!
My chart is so different to the last two, hope it's not going to be one of those non-egg releasing months you read about!!

:rofl: You WILL catch the egg this month, Dan-O! Keep up the PMA that you seem to always have...it WILL happen. :)

This is only my second month charting, and the firt with BBT and consistent CM checks, etc. I just hope the BBT tells me I'm ovulating correctly. I've had almost completely flat temps since I started, with a deviation on only 1 day. Could be that my thermometer only reads to the tenth instead of the hundredth. As long as I see it change around ovulation I'm good though, right?

Yeah see how it goes, you may get a big rise after ov, thus not needing a more sensitive thermometer :)
Mine are normally quite flat even with the basal one, but I think its my hormones readjusting after being on BC for so long.

I took my temps this morning, granted they were 45 minutes early, but look how low they are! What is on with me this cycle!!!? Maybe I'm heading for an early ov again, I'll check my OPK's a bit later.

I was just catching up on the posts, been busy today but wanted to stop in and say hello to all! :hugs:

The doctor ordered the ultrasound, now I have to wait for the imaging people to call me to schedule it. I'm still having pain and cramping, so bad at times that I wonder what is going on down there!? This is NOT a normal period, no matter what the doctor had thought! When I told on the phone today what came out of me Thurs&Fri and the heavy gushing bleeding (sorry a bit TMI), they were shocked. Hopefully this ultrasound will show what is going on down there.

In the meantime, we are not going to be protected when we BD, so whatever happens, happens but we are not really "trying" as before.

Hope you all are well! :hug:

How is everyone today, keeping up the PMA I hope!! Well for this cycle only I am glad I have longer cycles as hubby is away for another 10 days so hopefully will be home before I O and be able to catch that eggy, but knowing my body for the first time ever I will O early lol!!! The :witch: has finally left now, although the last 2 days have on been spotting, so just waiting for hubby to come home for me to pounce on him!

Morning Krazy & Ald :) xxx

Yeah see how it goes, you may get a big rise after ov, thus not needing a more sensitive thermometer :)
Mine are normally quite flat even with the basal one, but I think its my hormones readjusting after being on BC for so long.

I took my temps this morning, granted they were 45 minutes early, but look how low they are! What is on with me this cycle!!!? Maybe I'm heading for an early ov again, I'll check my OPK's a bit later.

Early O isn't bad, if you're doing the BD already! That means the 2ww starts sooner!

I didn't know that the BCP might affect the temps! I was on it for a couple of years, so maybe that's part of it? I don't know. Hopefully my temps will clearly rise and show ovulation. Otherwise I'll get a more sensitive thermometer, and try not to worry that I'm just not ovulating at all!

I was just catching up on the posts, been busy today but wanted to stop in and say hello to all! :hugs:

The doctor ordered the ultrasound, now I have to wait for the imaging people to call me to schedule it. I'm still having pain and cramping, so bad at times that I wonder what is going on down there!? This is NOT a normal period, no matter what the doctor had thought! When I told on the phone today what came out of me Thurs&Fri and the heavy gushing bleeding (sorry a bit TMI), they were shocked. Hopefully this ultrasound will show what is going on down there.

In the meantime, we are not going to be protected when we BD, so whatever happens, happens but we are not really "trying" as before.

Hope you all are well! :hug:

Be sure to keep us updated on the ultrasound! Hopefully it all gets sorted out--at the very least, it would be nice to get a better idea of what's going on with your body! In the meantime, keep taking care of yourself and keeping your spirits high! You've got our support! :hugs:

How is everyone today, keeping up the PMA I hope!! Well for this cycle only I am glad I have longer cycles as hubby is away for another 10 days so hopefully will be home before I O and be able to catch that eggy, but knowing my body for the first time ever I will O early lol!!! The :witch: has finally left now, although the last 2 days have on been spotting, so just waiting for hubby to come home for me to pounce on him!

:rofl: Have fun pouncing! ;)

LOL too funny! Hope you catch that eggy! :dust:

Be sure to keep us updated on the ultrasound! Hopefully it all gets sorted out--at the very least, it would be nice to get a better idea of what's going on with your body! In the meantime, keep taking care of yourself and keeping your spirits high! You've got our support! :hugs:

I really do appreciate the support!! :hugs::hug:

Had really bad pain today, but it isn't that cramping pain, it is more of a pulling pain and it gets so bad at times. Then tonight I started having some:blush: yellow discharge and it smells a bit odd......never had that before that I can remember. Who knows what is up with my body! :cry::sad2:

Haven't heard nothing from the imaging folks to schedule the ultrasound....they were supposed to call me but haven't. Then when they call, who knows how long it will be until I actually get the ultrasound, talk about frustrating! Call me a waaaambulance!

Good morning everyone, hope all are good and you are planning that catching the eggy mission! I have a small amount of EWCM last night and just hoping it is a one off and not me O ing jet - Stay away eggy for another 2 weeks!!

Morning!

Me too ald, but I did ov early last time too.
Got some BD done just incase I am coming into my fertile period, plus we haven't done it for a while, so it should help the old sperm count!

Amanthony, will you be doing OPK's? I'm sure you will see a rise anyway, lots of people seem to use the normal thermometers with good results, I had a look in the chart gallery on FF!!

Krazy, I hope you are OK. Sounds awful & it's gone on for a while now :( Maybe you should pester them to get in asap?

Morning!

Krazy, I hope you are OK. Sounds awful & it's gone on for a while now :( Maybe you should pester them to get in asap?

I stay up late, so for me its 120am right now, so morning but really for me it is night because I haven't went to bed yet! :shock:

I think I have pestered them a lot to where they are tired of returning my calls ha. I may switch doctors because this one I just happened upon and first time I saw them was when all this began with the clotting, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->