CD 1 OCTOBER 27 (Anyone With Me?)

Hi Ladies

Can I join in too please? I was CD1 on Sunday so should fit right in and could do with some buddies this month!O:)

Me too! So we're both CD 3 today. :hugs:

How long is your cycle, and how long do you have to wait for ovulation?

I have a 30-31 day cycle. Should Ov on day 14 if as usual.

Dont you feel like all you ever do is wait,wait,wait whilst TTC!:?

Just checking in, hellooooo!

How is everyone? Hope you are well :)

I didn't know you could get multi use pre seed, the one I got has single shot ones, it's enough lube to inseminate a horse!!!
I'll look out for the multi use one when I've used up what I have here.

It must work because I've used pre seed at ovulation time twice now had two chemicals, so it's deffo helping the little swimmers meet the target!!!

The multi-use tube has the shots you can fill as much/little as you like. I end up filling int between 2 and 3...not even HALF full. I can't imagine getting a full shot ting as a one-time use! It would be WAY too much!

I'm hoping it will work this time for me too! I didn't have a chemical, but I just feel like this is my month! And yours too, Dan-O!

Welcome to all the newbies!!!!!

We are going to have a great month! NOVEMBER :bfp:!!!!!

Well I ordered my pre-seed today. It'll be here just in time for ovulation. The :witch: still hasn't arrived, and I can't wait for Thursday (her due date) lol

Did you get the multi-use? It's the only one I've tried, but from my experience you do NOT need a full tube thingy for one shot! The multi-use lets you get as much as you need. I like it.

One month of Pre-Seed and no :bfp: but I'm thinking we just needed a practice round. This one's the real deal. ;)

Hope it works for you!

Hey amanthony! :hugs:

I ordered the pre-seed tube because I figured I can get more use out of it instead of those packet things.

Clomid really makes me dry so I want to see if this helps. Some girls said that the tube lasted them more than one cycle? Is this true for you?

Did you get the multi-use tube with 6 separate shot thingys to fill yourself, or the one with pre-filled shots? I have the multi-use and we used it 5 times I think and there's still WAY more than half a tube left. It will probably last 3 cycles (though I'm hoping I only need it for one more!). I only filled the shot thing up to 3 line (the "average" it says) and it was plenty. I vary between 2 and 3 depending on how it seems going into it. I felt weird the first time, but it's easy to use. Hope it works for you! :hugs:

Hi Ladies

Can I join in too please? I was CD1 on Sunday so should fit right in and could do with some buddies this month!O:)

Me too! So we're both CD 3 today. :hugs:

How long is your cycle, and how long do you have to wait for ovulation?

I have a 30-31 day cycle. Should Ov on day 14 if as usual.

Dont you feel like all you ever do is wait,wait,wait whilst TTC!:?

UGH, yes I do feel like all we do is wait, wait, WAIT! But doesn't waiting for O go faster than waiting after O? The second part of the wait is TORTURE!

I try to occupy my time with the OPKs, temping (this month for the first time), and being on here, of course, with you girls. :hug:

I'm a 30-31 day cycle usually too (though last cycle was 29 days) but last month I didn't ovulate until day 16...then on the 14th day after AF came. I'm wondering if it will be the same this month. I guess we'll see!

Glad to hear were all motivated. :D Were all getting our :bfp: !!!

This AF was very wierd. My first day was very heavy and there was large clots (sorry TMI) and after the first day it slowed way way way down already. which is very wierd.

I want to be able to say CD 1 already!!!!! :hissy:

:witch: where are you! Come out please :blush:

I try to pass the time here on BNB :rofl:

****I feel so wet (Sorry TMI) I keep running the bathroom to see if the :witch: came****

I want to start a new cycle! I want Thanksgiving to come...I want I want I want a :bfp:!!!! :rofl:

Glad to hear were all motivated. :D Were all getting our :bfp: !!!

This AF was very wierd. My first day was very heavy and there was large clots (sorry TMI) and after the first day it slowed way way way down already. which is very wierd.

Mine was weird too! I'm feeling a little crampy now, thinking..."maybe I should start those OPK tests already?" What the heck!?

I want to be able to say CD 1 already!!!!! :hissy:

:witch: where are you! Come out please :blush:

I try to pass the time here on BNB :rofl:

****I feel so wet (Sorry TMI) I keep running the bathroom to see if the :witch: came****

I want to start a new cycle! I want Thanksgiving to come...I want I want I want a :bfp:!!!! :rofl:

Awww, get here already, stupid :witch:! Let's get on with it!

Mine was weird too! I'm feeling a little crampy now, thinking..."maybe I should start those OPK tests already?" What the heck!?

Wish I could start my OPK's too, but they keep coming up positive, I'm presuming beacuse of my chemical. I can't be ovulating yet surely, I'm still spotting & only on CD4!! Stupid hormones!!!:hissy:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

The :witch: is here!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :dance: :yippe:

I went to check my cervix and its medium, soft, and open and then I brought my finger out there was blood on it, so its on it way out! :happydance:

I am with you dearest. I started mine 29th Oct grrrrrr and i was thinking i got it this month. Anyways here comes the girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could start my OPK's too, but they keep coming up positive, I'm presuming beacuse of my chemical. I can't be ovulating yet surely, I'm still spotting & only on CD4!! Stupid hormones!!!:hissy:

UGH! I KNOW! I'm finally done--I had a day of spotting more than usual, but it's gone now. The thing is...I'm still crampy! I don't get it! I can't be ovulating this early, right? I don't know whether to do the OPK at noon or now. Probably just a waste of a test.

Hey, I know it says to cut back on fluids for 2 hours before the test, which I do. I've heard some girls say to wait 4 hours to pee first, though. Is that true? Because I'm usually just waiting the 2. Also...is noon late enough, or should I make it later? So complicated!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

The :witch: is here!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :dance: :yippe:

I went to check my cervix and its medium, soft, and open and then I brought my finger out there was blood on it, so its on it way out! :happydance:

YAAAY! Get here, so you can get it over with and start working toward that bun in the oven for Thanksgiving! Waaaaay better than turkey! ;)

I hope my Clomid works this cycle! I really really want it to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->