CD 1 OCTOBER 27 (Anyone With Me?)

Awww, Jay-Tee. I'm so sorry. I think that we've all gone through ups and downs in our relationships, but the important thing is that we communicate with our partners through it all. Like Tink said, he probably has no idea that he's making you feel that way and we can't expect them to read our minds (or even our body language or subtle hints, sometimes). I think that the talk will help a lot. Just be honest with him and be open to hear what he has to say too. Good luck and lots of :hugs:

Hey girls,

At lunch I tried talking to him. And like always I'm the one saying sorry only. :hissy: a few hours later I call and he is still upset with me blaming me for treating him bad and that I choose to treat him bad :cry:He is always thinking of the bad things I might do in the furture for example. I told him that I will try to control my temper (due to all the f****** hormones I have to take to get pregnant) and all he could say is "when it happens again ...." :hissy::hissy::cry::hissy::hissy:

I'm going to try and talk one-on-one tonight!

Ya its best to talk one on one. Be open to hear everything he has to say... even if it not what you want to hear. Also maybe hes over-whelmed with the TTC also. Just like you are. And make sure he also hears what you have to say. :hugs: im sure everything will be ok

Yeah, talking face-to-face and one-on-one is going to be best. You do need to be open to what he's saying but don't be afraid to stick up for yourself too. If you're the one doing all of the apologizing and he's not hearing what you have to say, you need to tell him that too. A relationship works when each person puts the other person before themselves. It has to go both ways. Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it goes well. :hugs:

Oh Jaytee - I am sorry to hear about troubles with the DH. We've all been there hunny. If only love were like it is in the movies eh? I think a good heart to heart is in order. My DH and I sometimes have big blow-up arguments - because we keep our frustrations and hurt feelings to ourselves. But we are getting better - they say the first two years of marriage are the most difficult - adjusting to living together (if you haven't bfore marriage) is tough. Relationships are a lot of work, but as long as you love eachother and always remember that things usually work out. My grandparents were married for 57 years and I asked my grandpa how they did it and he said "we never fell out of love with eachother at the same time" - sounds wierd I know but it makes sense. I'll be thinking about you.

Well the witch got me AGAIN! GRRRRRRR. I am CD 4 as of today and am trying to keep a PMA but it's quite difficult. I am going on cycle 13 month 9 - hopefully 13 is my lucky number and I get a BFP for my bday......otherwise it'll be time to make a doctor's appt to make sure everything is okay.

Good luck ladies! Hope you preggers girls are feeling good!

I just want to start by saying THANK YOU to everyone!!! :hugs: You girls rock!!!!

I straightened things out with DH on Friday. We spent the weekend fine and happy and I really held myself together and tried my best not to get irritaited by anything he does. I admit that I have a very short fuse and that anything can trigger it esp. when I'm taking three kinds on hormones!!!!! :rofl: I told him that if I was working on being a better person with him and he has to do the same with me!

Hopeful - Thank you for what you said. My mother also told me that the first years are the hardest. sorry to hear about the :witch: but in a way I'm so jealous!!!! I haven't had a period since Dec 1, 2008 and thats so fustrating for me! I hope you have a great cycle hun and I'll be here to talk with you everyday through it!

Amanda - Thank you for your encouraging words! You're getting closer and closer to knowing if that baby is a girl or boy :happydance: I can't wait to know!

Tink - Thank you for your words too. :hugs:

As far as my cycle is concerned: no :witch: yet, my appointment is this Thursday at 1:30pm!!!! I'm a little nervous but I'll get over it I'm sure. I have to get blood work done but that will most likely be on Friday morning and the results might be in on monday. I did a hpt yesterday morning and it was :bfn: so I guess on Monday when the results come in as negative I won't be so disappointed, anyway

Negative would mean that : I will start provera on monday for 5 days and wait for the :witch: to show her ugly face! lol and then start clomid again! and Hopefully get pregnant in feb...and then test around march 3-5 with would be great because mt birthday is march 5th!!!!! :rofl:

:hissy:

I just did a Walmart brand hpt and got this line that I will just consider negativie because i can't tell if it is pink or grey! and this is within the 10 minutes!!!!

:hissy:

:blush: I will try to not test again :blush:

I don't want to get my hopes up but how could I resist? :rofl:

Awww, I don't blame you for being anxious to test. Only a couple more days till you get to go to the doctor, though! Answers! Exciting!!! :hugs:

yeah I know, :blush:

To be honest I don't mind if the test is negative, i just want to be able to start a new cycle already or see a positive test!!!! lol

I can understand that! I felt that way toward the end of every 2WW when I was pretty sure AF was on her way. Kind of like, "just get it over with so I can try again!" And you've had to wait way longer than any girl should have to, you poor thing! I'm just glad you'll get some answers and start a new cycle! :hugs:

Well the day has come!!!! :happydance: My appointment is today at 1:30pm and I'm a little nervous because I think its a wellness check also! :blush: This will be my first pap! And I'm just not sure of what to expect. :blush:

Most likely he is going to send me for blood work tomorrow, but I will be back on this afternoon to tell you girls what happened at the appointment.

DH and I were discussing plans

1) Start birth control and try again next year

2) Continue trying, take provera to bring on AF and then Clomid to ovulate and get pregnant

We decided on plan #2 - - I don't want the last year to be a waste and just give up now lol

I'm so nervous about my appointment. I'm getting ready to leave work now because I'm a 1/2 hour away from home/doctors office. I'll have time to stop and eat something so hopefully it will calm me down a bit, lol

I'll be back on this afternoon to tell you how my appointment goes

:hugs:

Wish me luck!

I'm so nervous about my appointment. I'm getting ready to leave work now because I'm a 1/2 hour away from home/doctors office. I'll have time to stop and eat something so hopefully it will calm me down a bit, lol

I'll be back on this afternoon to tell you how my appointment goes

:hugs:

Wish me luck!

Let us know, hope all is well! :hugs::hug:

Hope all went well jaytee, keep us updated xxx

Hi krazykat, are you trying again yet? :) xx

Hi krazykat, are you trying again yet? :) xx

Nope, still trying to lose weight.....haven't lost anything this month lol. However, I have gone 23 days with NO fast food! That is a victory for me because I used to eat the stuff 2-5 times a week! I guess I'm taking baby steps.....hope to start exercising soon regularly. I would guess by April or May I will be ready to try again?

Well just and update on me girls: I tested yesterday with and internet cheapie and got a very very very faint :bfp:

Tested this morning with and IC again and got another line still faint and very light but you can defo see the light light purple color in the line.

So today me and hubby are going to get a digi. and im going to take it in the morning.

Jay make sure to let us know how your doing ok hun? i'v been waiting for your appt. for awhile :rofl:

:happydance: OMG :happydance:

I'm so happy for you Tink!!!!!!!! You better come back on after the digi!!!!!!! lol

Good morning / afternoon to all!

Well yesterday went great~~~ I went in to see my doctor and guess what? NO PAP!!!! :happydance: ~~~ We talked and he was very pleased to know that my November 208 cycle worked on its own with clomid so ~~~ he sent me to get a urine test yesterday and I won't know the results until Monday/Tuesday. If the test results are negative I start provera and then clomid once af arrives.

My new cycle I will not be charting, OPK testing or symptom spotting! DH and I decided to just write my temps every morning in a journal and the dates that we BD so that I don't stress at all. We will BD from cycle day 10-25 as much as we can only leaving a day at the most in between BD sessions. I'm so excited and happy!

Tink ~~~ Can't wait for tomorrow to see your results on the DIGI

Well just and update on me girls: I tested yesterday with and internet cheapie and got a very very very faint :bfp:

Tested this morning with and IC again and got another line still faint and very light but you can defo see the light light purple color in the line.

So today me and hubby are going to get a digi. and im going to take it in the morning.

Jay make sure to let us know how your doing ok hun? i'v been waiting for your appt. for awhile :rofl:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yipee: And keep us posted!!!

Thanks girls again for your support. im starting to worry that there just Evaps though. I dont trust IC's. i mean my line is so dull and faint. i dont know what to think.

Jay :hugs: im so glad to hear your appt. went so well :happydance: :happydance:

Make sure to let me know of the results on monday/tuesday :hugs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->