Cd 1

Mine are 28 & I ovulate about day 12/13. So a week and a half until O for me. :)

I am also now on CD1, just finished a 28 day cycle.

Welcome!

I ovulate about CD 12/13 also. :)

My cycles vary 28-35 days. So IDK when I would ovulate yet. I am temping and using OPK's to help me.

We have been trying for about 3 years. What about y'all?

First month here. At least with hubby....
Had 2 m/cs with my ex 5 years ago (some testing, they didn't find anything). Had to have parts of my cervix frozen a couple years ago. And I've been on depo for about a year after that... So while I got pregnant in a blink the last times, I have no idea what's going to happen this go 'round. Trying really hard to stay relaxed and just see what happens, but mostly I'm expecting another m/c pretty quickly.

3 years is a while- have they done any tests for you or anything?

I just finished my 1st cycle of TTC with a BFN. I am now on CD2. Taking a break on cycle 2 due to DH being on a business trip. Will be giving it our all for cycle 3.

I just finished my 1st cycle of TTC with a BFN. I am now on CD2. Taking a break on cycle 2 due to DH being on a business trip. Will be giving it our all for cycle 3.

I know about having to miss a month or two. My husband has had to travel a couple of times during these past three years. It always disrupts us but what can you do? Good luck and lots of :dust:

:dust: to you as well...!!

Yea, I hate it when he leaves, not just beccause of the TTC, but because well he is gone, haha.

First month here. At least with hubby....
Had 2 m/cs with my ex 5 years ago (some testing, they didn't find anything). Had to have parts of my cervix frozen a couple years ago. And I've been on depo for about a year after that... So while I got pregnant in a blink the last times, I have no idea what's going to happen this go 'round. Trying really hard to stay relaxed and just see what happens, but mostly I'm expecting another m/c pretty quickly.

3 years is a while- have they done any tests for you or anything?

I'm sorry about your losses. M/Cs are heartbreaking! I had an IUD. The doctor I had didn't think there was a connection between having the Mirena and not being able to get pregnant. I've finally found a fertility doctor but they don't have an opening until the end of Sept so we'll keep trying. My cycles seem to be textbook with no pain at all so I'm at a loss.

I hope it's quick for you! Lots of sticky baby dust for you!

:dust: to you as well...!!

Yea, I hate it when he leaves, not just beccause of the TTC, but because well he is gone, haha.

It's no fun to have he hubby gone. My house gets quiet. It's always exciting to have them come home. :)

Lol... Hubby's gone about half of every week. BUT I enjoy it as I love my time alone and when he's home, it's both of us working from home together. Which gets a little... Tense... Sometimes. :haha:

Hope you won't need the fertility doc, but it's nice to know it'll be there if you do. I'm surprised any doc would let you go that long without trying to find out what's going on!

It kinda seems like the whole you can't live with them, can't live without them kinda deal. We're a military family so I've gone as long as 12 months to a week and everything in between with hubby gone. Luckily, the past few years have been easy. I am hoping it was his job that was causing a lot of stress and the troubles with our getting pregnant. We've also started eating better, taking vitamins and completely cutting out caffine.

Do y'all have any sort of plan or are you just seeing how it goes?

I bought some pre-seed, evening primrose oil, green eat, and some mucinex, all these are supposed to cause more cervical mucus.

That would be too long, for sure! Less stressful jobs are always good. :) When did he get to change jobs? Hopefully that means less time away now?
If hubby was in an office job where he was gone all day 5 days a week, it would be fine. Being gone a few days a week just makes up for working from home when he's not on the road.

We're just going to wait & see how it goes. There's a good chance he'll be getting a new job & we'll have to move sometime this fall. So if after all that we're still not having any luck, we might try some things then. Relaxed is the idea, though- hubby had some interesting experiences ttc with his ex, so he needs a nice experience this time if possible. :)

That's a lot, Mizzy! You are serious! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->