Cd 1

He started a new job when we moved. Its definitely less hour which help. As far as traveling less, we never know when its going to happen. We missed two months this year already because he was gone for 10 weeks. :cry:

Would the new job and moving be a good thing? If you do move, definitely try and relax as much as you can. I think the stress hurt me. I always hear people telling me to relax but I stress all the time. My brain never seems to shut off. Good luck though. If you can conceive by only relaxing than that would certainly be the best thing for not only you, but your husband as well. :thumbup: Not a bad idea to start slow and see how it goes.

I bought some pre-seed, evening primrose oil, green eat, and some mucinex, all these are supposed to cause more cervical mucus.

What is evening primrose oil? Is it like a pill? I think that's one of the few things I haven't looked into.

Yea, it is a pill. You are supposed to take it CD1 until Ovulation and not after it. I think you can replace Evening Primrose Oil with an Omega-3 supplement after Ovulation until CD1 again. It is actually not that pricey.

He started a new job when we moved. Its definitely less hour which help. As far as traveling less, we never know when its going to happen. We missed two months this year already because he was gone for 10 weeks. :cry:

Would the new job and moving be a good thing? If you do move, definitely try and relax as much as you can. I think the stress hurt me. I always hear people telling me to relax but I stress all the time. My brain never seems to shut off. Good luck though. If you can conceive by only relaxing than that would certainly be the best thing for not only you, but your husband as well. :thumbup: Not a bad idea to start slow and see how it goes.

10 weeks is a long time! That sucks that you can't plan & know in advance. :( That would drive me nuts. Hubby's schedule is for the most part pretty flexible and when it's not, we know at least a month or more in advance.

We might have the same brain... Lol. I suck at it. But I'm trying very hard, and I've started doing yoga again, which helps.

Moving would be fantastic. I have several rants on my ttc blog about it, but basically, we'd love to get away from both this area and from parts of my family and his company is being a bit of a PITA right now. It will happen, it's just a matter of when. I'd prefer to do it before we're pregnant or earlier in it, so I don't have to switch everything towards the end. Not to mention the actual moving if I'm too big. LOL.

It is supposed to help you get more EWCM.

Hmm..I might try yoga. My brain's all over the place so I didn't even think about it. Do you do it on your own or do you go to a class?

I understand about having to get away from some family and people hubby works with. A "fresh start" is always nice. This last move has definaltely helped for us. I wish you all the luck.

Maybe this will be your lucky month!

Wow, Mizzy. With all of that, you should have plenty. ;) Does it seem to be working? Have you had problems with getting it on your own?

Ally, I'm doing it on my own with videos. I've taken classes in the past before, though. It's easier for me to bring the mind part into it on my own since the classes in this area try to ignore that part. Lol. It might be easier in a class since I won't have cats trying to help out....... They love the mat.

Hubby has a surprise interview today. FX!

What else does everyone do besides TTC? :haha:

Well I just started drinking them on Monday and have not noticed much yet, but I did read that it can take 2 cycles for the Evening Primrose Oil to take effect. FX!!

Besides TTC, I mostly stay home (unemployed at the moment) with my dogs. I do the whole housewife thing, cook, clean etc. I also try and train my dogs, teach them tricks. I try to stay busy by learning how to knit, sew, DIY projects, scrapbooking, BnB (of course, hahaha), read, and catch up on TV shows that I never used to have time for (Thx Netflix, Hulu and AppleTV). And lastly apply for jobs left and right, I need a job ASAP!!

I think I might try a video at home. My dog likes to lay on the mat with me but with him being 50lbs...makes it hard to do anything. Do you have one to recommend?

I am about to start school full time. I pretty much do the housewife thing as well.

MIZZYD...how is the learning to knit and scrapbooking going? I tried both and seemed to fail miserably. I don't k is if I have the eye for scrapbooking. I get overwhelmed with all the options you have for it. :/

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm starting to get impatient as I'm waiting to ovulate!

It is great actually. I have made scrapbooks before and they came out nice. As for knitting, so far I have made a scarf for my bigger dog, now I am making another scarf for the little dog.
As for working out at home, same here. My dogs think they can do insanity with me, lol. They look to cute when they get all happy when they see me jump and stuff.

Maybe I'll try my hand at scrapbooking again. It's been a few years so who knows. It's amazing what some people can do with paper and stickers! Aww! That has to look so cute! My dog loves dressing up. It's too hot here for scarves but I'd love to make one for him if we ever go somewhere cold. He loves his bandanas. He's got a pretty good collection going.
I think my dog thinks its time to play when I start moving around while working out. I bring out the mat and he gets his toy.

Ally, I love the Yoga Zone ones. Especially the ones with Alan Finger. They seem a bit.... patriarchal, I guess, on first impression. But once you watch them, they're not really. If you have Hulu Plus, you can watch them free to see how you like them (as well as a ton of videos from other places). You do have to deal with commercials, though.
Luckily my dog loves to basically live outside all day, so she doesn't try to get in on it much. Just the cats....

I'm ready to O, too! :) There's actually a lot going on right around & after the O date, so I'm really looking forward to the end of this month when it should be mostly settled.

I have already started looking on Amazon! I really need to learn how to relax

I got a flashing smiley on my OPK. I guess that means my ovulation day is coming? I've never gotten a flashing one before. :shrug:

How are you ladies doing? Is the big "o" day coming soon for y'all?

A flashing smiley? Hmm. No clue! Lol mine are just lines, I've never used digi ones.

Still about a week left before O for me. Next Wednesday or Thursday.

I have a hard time reading the ones with the lines so I figured I couldn't miss read a smiley. :)

This month is dragging!

Oh and good luck with your husband's interview!! Hope all goes well. This could be a great month for you! :) :)

It's definitely dragging. Ugh.

Lol on the lines!

Thanks. :) The soonest we'll know anything is 2 weeks, but if they want to leave the expo and talk first, it could be even longer. I'm just over it!

Not sure when I will be ovulating. Last cycle I O'd on CD15, but the whole month I didn't feel any CM, so IDK. I had a 28 day cycle last cycle, so I am guessing it will be the same this time around, and of course, I will O 2 days before DH is supposed to be back, bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->