Cd 1

Nothing I can really put my finger on, which is driving me nuts. Some cramps that seem a little different than the usual ones. Thirsty, gassy (lol... tmi?), not sleeping well but I feel like I have LOTS of energy. But something about all of it feels familiar. I called hubby a while ago because it all hit me and I started freaking out. Definitely a tad emotional. :haha:

Humidity is horrid. It was 77% here a couple weeks ago for one day and it was awful. I don't know how you stand it!

Have you been doing yoga? Is it helping?

I've been cramping as well but just on my right side. I think the whole ttc can makes emotional bit I hope for you it's a good sign. I've also been having really vivid dreams. It's kinda feels like I'm trying to symptom spot but I'm not really having a whole lot.

The humidity is terrible especially after it rains but we only have two more years here and then we move again. The weather here makes me miss CA. We were around Santa Barbara and it was kinda like where you were by it didn't usually past the mid 70's or so. It was beautiful.

I have actually started the yoga but I feel like I'm still trying to focus on what I'm doing to really relax but it has definitely given me more energy. Thanks for the idea.

Are you going to test first thing tomorrow?

I actually wasn't symptom spotting at all. Until today. But since I can't figure out what exactly is feeling different, maybe it's not really in my head. Lol. Honestly, I don't know. Driving me nuts.

Lol I'd say moving that often would drive me crazy but I'm up to 10 moves in 9 years and I don't even have any good reasons other than life has happened. A lot. This next will be 11.... And then I swear I am planting myself for a LONG time.

I'm glad it's helping. :) I think what helped me with the relaxing WAS actually the focusing on what I was doing and tuning everything else out.

Yeah, I think I'm testing in the morning. If I ovulated within the 24 hours after the positive OPK, it'll be 10dpo. If it was the same day, it'll be 11. So I'm hoping that'll give me decent results. I'm kind of kicking myself that when I was tracking symptoms on other cycles, I didn't get very specific. I said I was crampy, but I wish I had noted where/what kind they were so I could chill out a bit now. :haha:

Negative. :) Oh well. If AF isn't here by Wednesday, I'll test again. In the meantime, I'm going to get a little excited about the amusement park plans.

I'm sorry :(. Maybe within a few days it'll have better results. I also wish I had kept better track of my symptoms. I can't remember exactly what I felt last cycle. The worst one I'm having that I didn't have last month was really really weird vivid dreams. I've had 4 this week. The strangest stuff. Oh we'll. I'm chalking it up to stress. Any new symptoms for you?

Wow! That's a lot of moves. We move every 2-3 years. We have at the very least 1 more depending on if we like where they send us next.

You're right about the yoga. It gives you something else to focus on. It's a nice break from everything else going on. How long have you be doing it for?

I'm not worried. It'll be fine and might be better if we don't have a moving announcement and pregnancy announcement going on at the same time. Lol. Told hubby if we do that, we're going to have to escape fast before we get murdered.

Nothing new. Still thirsty & crampy. But I've really been crampy more often than not since coming off the depo. And it's hot, so that could be the water thing. I had a couple vivid dreams around O day a few months ago. Those sure get your emotions going, don't they?

Part of the moves is 4 cross country moves and I've stayed with relatives for a couple months after each one while job/house hunting, so moving into someone's house & then to our own has added a lot. This time we won't have that, though, and I'm feeling really stressed about finding a place to live from here.

I only started doing it again a couple months ago. I took a class a long time ago because I needed one more credit to hang on to a scholarship but between small apartments and houses with all carpet and general busyness, I just quit.

Sorry about the negative test. Do you plan on testing again?

I wasn't planning on it. But then I was so exhausted all day today & I DO remember that from the other times. So I'm not sure. Maybe Sunday. I think I slept an extra 5 hours today.... And I actually slept pretty well last night. And I'm still wiped out tonight. Lol.

I have those days, and weeks actually. Sometimes it seems that my body can't get enough rest.

AF showed up yesterday. I'm not sure what our plans are now. We were going to try and go to the amusement park between the start of the cycle and ovulation, but since my cycle was cut SO short and I already tend to O fairly early, I don't think there's time. We're thinking about skipping August entirely and just doing other things (cocktail party, roller coasters, whatever).

How are you guys?

Sorry about AF =(

I am doing good. Just too much family stress that it is starting to get on my nerves. Sometimes I wish I was more selfish.

Family stress sucks. :( That is one thing I will be so glad about when we move- almost no family will be near us anymore. Lol.

LOL, I am an hour away, but I am always the one they go to for problems. I have stopped answering many of their calls for the same reason. I am like "hello, I have my own problems here, I am trying to make a baby and find a job so leave me alone!!!!!!!" Of course I don't say that out loud.

Maybe you should. Lol. We started saying no to a lot of optional types of things... No, we don't feel like doing dinner tonight. No, we don't want to x, y, or z. And we stopped telling them much about much of anything. And I take hours to call or text back sometimes. It's been slow, but they've started getting the point.

Bibliophile: just saw you have a blog, I will need to check that out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->