Cd 1

Honestly, I wouldn't worry much about the CM. I don't get any until a few days *after* O and I got BFPs first cycle both times before. It's a good thing, but probably not worth obsessing over. :) I've seen several people on here say they got pregnant without it, too.

Wow Bibliophile, you have a lot going on this month!

I don't really seem to have much cm at all. That's why I started using preseed. I have been drinking a lot of water which seems to help but it's not even close to resembling egg white just really watery (sorry tmi).

MizzyD maybe you'll be able to catch it! I hope you get really lucky this month. The same thing happened to me back in March. Keep positive. Miracles happen everyday!

Yeah, we do. And somehow most of it is still waiting around. Lol.

I don't think there's any such thing as TMI on this forum. :D

I was just thinking that, we all write TMI but we know what we got ourselves into when we signed up for this forum, lol.

Very true! :). I have to admit, it's a lot easier to type some of this stuff out than actually say it.

Exactly. :)

CD7... I think I'm going to coerce (ha!) hubby into BD every other day even though we're still almost a week away. I think he might go for it. LOL.

We BDing every other day. I'm at CD 10 and ready for my body to ovulate. I did take a First Response ovulation test and the line was barely there. According to FF I'm supposed to o the 14th or 15th.

As anyone had watery cm during their fertile time? Last cycle it seemed thick but not a whole lot was there so I started the mucinex and preseed. Maybe hubby's swimmers had nothing to swim in before. This time, I'm worried its going to be too wet if that makes sense. :shrug:

I've never paid much attention to it, sorry. :( I've noticed it more since I've tracked my cycles over the last few months, but like I said yesterday, I've only seen any at all about 4DPO. I gave up trying to decide what type it is. Lol.

I also barely started to look into the CM last month, and last month I did not notice anything.

This is the first month I've really started looking at it. It seems a lot of people have different cm during their fertile time.

How's everyone doing? Starting OPKs tomorrow just to keep an eye on everything, but O should be Wednesday or Thursday. And hubby's not leaving until Friday now. Yay!

Bibli that sounds great!!! GL on BD'ing on the good days!!

That's wonderful Bibliophile! I've started my OPKs but haven't gotten a positive yet.

Good luck to everyone! I hope this is our month!

:dust:

How is everyone doing? Anyone get a pos on their opk yet?

Nope, I have 2 left over that I am just going to use for the heck of it, but will not test IDK, maybe until CD13, so 3 more days.

Argh, yes. I got a positive on CD10 and an almost positive yesterday. Grrrr. We DTD yesterday and my plan is again today and tomorrow, no matter what the sticks say. Lol. But at this point, I have no clue what's going on! I've never had more than one positive or even one that early.

Good Luck Mizzy!

Bibliophile...I'm with you...these tests can be frustrating. I'm actually opposite. I've never got a positive this late. For the past few months I have gotten them on CD 11 or 12...today is CD15 and got a strong positive on the First Response opk.
Poor hubby, I don't think we've bd this many times in a row. Hopefully, he can hang in there and we can finally get our BFP! :) I hope, no matter what your stick says, you can get yours too. :happydance: Are you going to keep testing?

Yeah, I'll test today & tomorrow. Hubby's leaving Friday, so we'll do it until he leaves and see what happens, I guess.

Lol I doubt he's complaining about all the fun. ;)

Yeah, I'll test today & tomorrow. Hubby's leaving Friday, so we'll do it until he leaves and see what happens, I guess.

Lol I doubt he's complaining about all the fun. ;)

Good Luck! Hopefully you can catch it before he leaves. Sounds like he'll have plenty of fun before he leaves. :haha:

How are you 2 doing?

OPKs got lighter & lighter, so I'm guessing I did O on day 10 & my cycle should be shorter now. But I think we probably missed it since I wasn't expecting it for at least 2 more days! We DTD the day after, but none before or the day of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->