Cd 1

oh no, sucks to miss it, same thing happened on our first cycle (except that we missed it because we got into a fight, lol).

It happens. Lol. But this time around I won't let that stop us, even if I have to use him, haha. DTD then walk away, what is it?? Hit it and quit it? hahaha

So I had a duh moment the other day.... The OPK was positive on day 10, but I forgot about the fact that you usually ovulate within the 24 hours after the test is positive. So we might have been ok after all. Lol. I'm trying hard to give myself a good reason every day to not test that day.

Any news for you?

Well GL to you and hope you get a BFP soon!!! As for me, getting ready to go camping this week. Very excited about that.

How is everyone doing? FF says I'm 6dpo. I had a horrible sinus infection so I know it's messed my temps up but we'll see. I dread the TWW!

How many days left until testing?

Good Luck to y'all!!!!

For me no testing until next cycle. GL to you.

Mizzy, what kind of camper are you? Lol my mom/adoptive dad are the outhouse/only cold running water types. My bio dad/stepmom are the camper & hot shower types. I'm somewhere in between, but I can only talk myself into doing it once or twice a year.

Ally, I think I'm expecting AF on the first. But originally it was the 3rd before my OPKs went weird. So I'm trying to wait until somewhere in there to test. I'm feeling pretty normal for post ovulation, though. Other than NOT having a migraine, which is different. How are you feeling?

Well the place we go does have a place where you can shower with warm water, which is where I shower, no cold water for me, no way. But we do sleep in tents, sleeping bags, cook with campfire, use flashlights at night etc. Another good thing, is that they do have restrooms, so no peeing on the bushes, haha. And we also only do it once a year. A bunch of families get together and plan it out and divide all the expenses between everyone that goes, Really fun.

Yeah.... Bushes and outhouses are NOT ok. Lol. I can actually do ok with skipping a shower for a short weekend trip even. But I want to be able to wash my hands at least.

Mizzyd...have fun on your camping trip! I haven't been camping in decades! If I went where we live currently there's no way we could pull it off during the summer.
I hope you have a safe trip! :)

Why can't I go camping in the summer here? If I went camping where we live, its hot and muggy and the mosquitos are so bad. Its almost like their immune to any sort of bug spray. To add to all of that wonderfulness, the rain is unpredictable. For us, the fall would probably be best. I actually think I might bring it up to hubby when he gets home. :)

Thx. I am taking a little break before I start getting things ready. Then nap before we have to take off at 4am.

Ewww mosquitoes. I wouldn't go during the summer, either! Where we are, you really have to go when it's hottest. When it's 100 down here, it's maybe 80 up in the mountains. And then it drops to 50s at night. So any cooler and you might get frost overnight. Yuck. I hate being cold!

Hubby has one official interview tomorrow and he's working on tracking down the people from the other companies whoa re interested.

We live in FL. Eeww is right...they are so disgusting. Hubby would love to go camping in the mountains. We lived in CA a couple of years ago but never had the opportunity to go camping there. Where are you at? I'm not a fan of being cold but I'm not really liking this heat and humidity. We're trying to find a happy medium.

Yea! Good luck with the interview! :)

We're in Idaho. Not much humidity, but it's -20 in January and then 100+ in August. I'd really prefer quite a bit less temperature range! I lived in San Diego for a while and it was almost always between 50 and 90. I loved it.

Bah! I was planning on not testing until Sunday because hubby will be coming home then and it's late enough that the tests are very likely to be accurate.
But... Today has been weird. Finally had a bit of a migraine, but it was from lack of sleep last night and not hormones. A bunch of strange cramps and other TMI types of things. Lol. I think I might give in tomorrow.
And hubby's interviews went fantastically. He knows which he'll choose/pursue and the owner of the company kept saying "When you're here...... blah blah blah" instead of "if." So it looks like just a matter of time. And I want more good news to add. :haha:

Florida has horrible humidity. The place we moved from had crazy temp changes also. Sometimes it was nice...sometimes it was not.

Good Luck of you test tomorrow! I won't be testing until the 30th or so. My temps are erratic and I don't know why. I have a few ideas but don't really think that would cause.

What symptoms are you having!

YEA on the job interview. A BPF would definitely be a wonderful thing to add! Lots and lots of luck and :dust: for you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->