cd 19 buddy please

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
Im on cycle day 19 anyone want to join me on my journey

Hi I'm on CD 2 and second month of trying! I would like to be your ttc buddy!!

I just bought 50 opk on eBay! Got 20 pregnancy tests the other day so I'm ready! Lol

Im on Cd1 i can be ur buddy. i have been ttc #2 for 4 months. How about you?

Hi

im on day 5 now :) nearly off af. this is my 1st month ttc number 4

I'm CD 4, 2nd month of ttc baby #1! I had my implonon removed at the start of July so I'm still getting to know my cycles! I had 3 of them so 9 years on implonon!

hello,

im new to forums etc my af started yesterday this will be our 2nd month ttc, any of u's using any herbs etc?

hello,

im new to forums etc my af started yesterday this will be our 2nd month ttc, any of u's using any herbs etc?

I'm not using any herbs but on elevit with iodine! It took me awhile to get used to it as it was making me constipated also gave me a metallic taste in my mouth with nausea! Also signs of early pregnancy with is so cruel!!! But now that's all past and my body is used to it now I guess!

i did couple days ago. im on cd 18

Started opk this month and I also feel when I ovulate.

Ive never felt ovulation lol so have no idea. but this month i had sever cramps and pains on both sides so guessing thats it lol but i had the same pains when found out oreg with dd but i know they not same as far far too early

Ovulation pain for me is pretty much the same pain as period pain but only last a short time, no longer than a day! I should ovulate tomorrow I think lol!

Mine lasted 5 days and i have sever pain for 2minutes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->