cd 19 buddy please

No your supposed to calm it down a bit. Ive got early scan today as started bleeding yesterday, im sooo nervous :(

My fingers are crossed for you! Hope everything is fine, let me know how you go. I think I have thrush. I decided to stay in bed this morning instead of the gym. Xo

I hate thrush but you can get it loads when pregnant lol... Ive got appointment at 11:45 ( 3hr 45min) but going to leave at 11 as its a new area im living so gotta find the hospital lol. Ill let u know when bk

didnt getscan today as they messed up but done urine and they checked everything and still a strongpositive and no infection and just a tiny bit of blood which they said is good as it means not bleeding much, also ive had no more bleeding YET, got scan at 12 tomorrow x

Been thinking about you and how your scan went! I went to the Pharmacy to get rid of this awful thrush! Well AF was due today and nothing! Yay!!! Doctors visit tomorrow, I'm so excited about it! That has to be a first being excited to go see the doctor!!! Lol

Ive got scan booked again for 12 and they promised id get it today ( 3hrs) im hoping to get a pic too x

glad to see af never turned up, yes being excited for doctors is a wierd one lol but im always excited when preg lol x

Hope everything is ok! I went to the doctor and he convinced my hubby that I am actually pregnant. He wasn't going to do a blood test but they took it for just for a piece of mind.

lol, i think the time untill next scan will go so slow :(

So everything went well with your scan? Is the first ultra sound at 12 weeks?

Worked out how to put those cute little time lines onto my signature! Well I hoped it worked! This is my first post with it!!

yh first proper scan is 12 weeks. and yh my early one went well but gotta go back in 2 weeks to make sure everything progresses fine x

Lol took me ages when i first put one up lol x

Good to here all is well!
Ok I'm a little confused why does mine say I have 251 days to go at 4 weeks and 4 days and you only have 223 days at 4 weeks and 6 days?

haha have no idea. might be something to do with the tickers being from different websites. click on my ticker and it will show you the website i got mine

Ok I got a very strong positive today! Still exciting testing lol! I can't think clearly today at all. I've been at work all day and I have done hardly anything! Just feel like going home to bed and its not even lunch time yet. I haven't had nausea but my mouth tastes metalicy. My hubby says my breath smells of sour milk even after brushing my teeth.

ive had funy taste in mouth no matter what i eat the funny taste is stuck in back of mouth but mine tastes like perfume lol.

sour milk? ewwww lol.

Got my blood test back today. hCG 635 a day after missed AF! Got a doctors appointment again in 3 weeks to discuss what's next!

thats a good level to be at. Hopefully my scan goes well and i dont need blood test

Going to be a long 9 months if this wiped out feeling hangs around!

lol, ive got my scan tomoz in morning, im excited but worried. if i see heartbeat ill be ok x

Hoping things are fine! Would be very exciting to see a heart beat! Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->