cd 19 buddy please

fantastic, i put up pics in 1st trimester.. saw hb and everything, baby measuring ontime :)

That's fantastic! Great news! I had a lot if nausea and light headed today. But I managed to get through it! Thank goodness I haven't vomited!! I can't wait to see our Baby!

my ms has kicked in :( not being sick just feeling it and when i make my daughters toast in morning it makes me feel like i gonna be sick, cant eat anything hot. Living on cold new potatoes, colslaw and sweetcorn lol

I think I have linked my nausea with constipation! The more backed up the more it hangs around!

Mine wasn't as bad this morning and now afternoon is hitting I'm starting to feel it again :(

Hi Pixie I was just wondering when the feeling that you feel like your getting your period stops or if it doesn't while your pregnant? I go to the doctor tomorrow. Looking forward to what's next! How's your morning sickness? I seem to have worked out eating little amounts regularly helps. Fruits are my friends and salad! Crave dairy foods too which is not really like me.

Hi Pixie I was just wondering when the feeling that you feel like your getting your period stops or if it doesn't while your pregnant? I go to the doctor tomorrow. Looking forward to what's next! How's your morning sickness? I seem to have worked out eating little amounts regularly helps. Fruits are my friends and salad! Crave dairy foods too which is not really like me.

Hi

That feeling comes and gos lol. My sickness is worse lol. Fruit and salad love me roo lol. Ive found if i eat a sweeet or a cup of tea when sick it helps, must be the sugar lol.
Doctors how exciting, i got scan booked for 3rd dec so well excited lol x

Doctors wasn't as exciting as I thought. He just sent off a referral to antenatal clinic and now I just wait for them to contact me. He gave me a lot more blood tests and urine! He prescribed a cream for a back rash I've got which is from the pregnancy. Just can't wait to have a date for our first scan!

At beginjng doctors are boring lol, not looking forward to my bloods lol.
Yesterday i have no sickness snd knew id jynx myself cos when i made toast this morning i took 2 bites and nearly suck so it ended up in bin lol.

Got my proper booking in appointment on 24th 9am :) excited x

Woke up today with brown discharge, was so scary. Been to doctor and now have a booking today for an ultrasound. Scared and a little excited at the same time. Fingers crossed everything is fine and we get to see "BABY"

:( hopefully nothing and baby is laying all relaxed waiting to say hi lol, keep me updated x

BABY put on a good show moving around and heart beat of 179! Its just under3cm. Such a relief. Have a cranker of a headache now though. Still having brownish smear when I wipe! My husband asked me if I may be wiping my bum instead, cheeky!!!

Haha lol blokes. Glad baby is ok. Might just be nothing. U havent got uti have u? That can cause brown disccharge x

No uti thank goodness I could imagine a uti on top of feeling so crappy! I have had them before noth like weeing razor blades! Think its my body telling me to slow down! Xo

Yh maybe relax as much as possible. The weeks seem to slow down then speed up lol. Cant wait for scan lol x

I'm seeing my brothers and there families on 8th Dec but still not sure if to announce the pregnancy. There's a couple of reasons one its my nephews 8th dec birthday party and the other is I don't go for my first antenatal appointment until 17th! Just not sure? I feel everything is fine with the pregnancy as still getting nausea and as tired as ever plus stretching pains! What do you think?

Maye if its a birthday not to make a big annoucment. Maybe when you walk in appoligise to the host saying sorry if im not myself ive got quite a bit of ms. That way uve kinda dropped the hint but not announced lol x

Hubby wants me to ring them next Tuesday as it will be 12 weeks! I got phone calls from them to announce there's. I haven't told work yet as my contract finishes at the end of the month and they will be advertising the position. Which I want as its better money than what I was on before the contract and more hours. They were going to advertise it this month but they haven't so I'm in a tricky position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->