cd 19 buddy please

12 weeks sounds good. Ooooo more money, yh def keep it quiet foras long as u can, even if u tell them when 5 months u can onlys say uve just found out lol x

Hi Pixie how's things? I thought I had a UTI but went to the doctor and the dip stick test was negative. He did send it of for culture though. And he gave me antibiotics just in case. But I'm nit sure I want to take them if its possible I don't have a UTI!
I tell my boss on Wednesday I'm pregnant! I'm a little nervous about it!

My ms is still away lol just odd bit if I dnt eat. Dnt take them unless h need to. Oooo telling boss, hope they are ok....

Well we had our first antenatal appointment yesterday! Was a little disappointing as they didn't do another ultrasound or check for a heartbeat. She said They wouldn't be able to hear it this early?? Everywhere on the net says you can! She didn't even touch my stomach. We have our 20 week in 5 weeks so that's something to look forward to! Oh plus I have 3 weeks of holidays coming up, only 3 days of work left!! So everyone knows I'm pregnant which is nice! How are you going?

Yeah my midwife wouldnt listen to mine either but I do at home. I got scan on 28th jan, cant wait to see what im having c

Do you have your own Doppler? We aren't going to find out what we are having we want it a surprise! Just a health baby! Our ultrasound is on 23/1/13!

Yours is before mine :( yh got own doppler :) there is no way I can wait untill birth to find out, im so impatient lol

U want one with the prob not one with headphones

Hi pixie how's things going? I have our scan coming up in 4 days! We aren't finding out the sex. Love surprise's! I've put on 4kg (8.8lb) so far. I have been feeling baby move around now for awhile but now getting stronger! Baby is quiet active, seem to notice it more when I'm relaxing.

Awwwww thats come quick. Mine aint untill 28th lol. Bet ur excited. I dnt feel baby very strong due to him/her being small I just hope my scan shows some kind of growth spurt lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->