cd 19 buddy please

Ovulated today so cd18! So the two week wait starts!

So cd25, 7 days after ovulation and felling like I'm ovulating again or getting AF! Confused

I have :) it came positive thursday :) xx

So I think I have uploaded a pic?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
pic is blurry so not clear. i really do hope its a bfp for you xx

It looks like your 2 days behind me as when u were on cd 25 i was on 27... if you have a bfp, we will have very close due dates :)

I think this pic is a little better but still not good quality!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
Sorry that was same pic! Try this one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
Lol, still cant see as its too blurry x

Bottom one was this mornings!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
yay can see it now, yours is very light like mine started. I havent taken another for5 days nearly so going to do another tomoz just to make sure its darker lol, im so paranoid lol xx

June 18th! My husband is still not convinced! I thought it would have been a little darker today. I'm off to see the doctor Friday for something else but I guess he will do bloods. I'm getting pains in my lower abdo which come a go which I'm hoping is all normal. I'm exciting but realize its so very early and hope it progresses! It's an anxious time!

I got tonnes of pains before i got my positive and thought i was dying lol and every now and again i get sharp and period like pains but its all normal lol. Dont be worried its light as some people take longer to produce the hormone. I didnt get a positive untill 20 days late with daughter but yet i got them this early with the boys.... Im doing another test later today to see if darker but if not i wont be too worried as it is early..... At end of a day, a positive is a positive, to be postive its got to be able to pick up some kind of hormone xx

So early yet I feel like I'm hungover and I haven't even had a drink! And this afternoon I would like to know where by brain has gone!! Can't seem to concentrated on anything!
When are you due?

Lol i got tonnes of pregnancy brain, i do and say the most stupid things at min... Im due 16th roughly.. its 9.05am here so i been up since 5am with dd and feel knackered lol

It's 8.25pm here and I also have been up at 5am as my hubby starts work early and I go to the gym. I'm not going to be able keep that up for to long I'm guessing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->