CD 5...Anyone else? :)

Got a +OPK today [Sunday] CD15 for me. Lots of BDing to do now! Good luck ladies!

So my opk was a massive negative today. I have decided to count yesterday as a positive as I'm guessing I surged between 4PM CD 14 and 6pm CD 15.

Attachments

• 2014-01-19 18.29.17.jpg
    2014-01-19 18.29.17.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 11
I agree babypeanut!!!

I got my positive opk yesterday at CD14. Gl to all of us :)

Yay for positive OPK's!!

AFM- I'm 3dpo. Hubby and I BD'd last night and after I wiped I noticed some pink spotting. Nothing today... Could it just be from BDing? I never had this happen before.

Yay for positive OPK's!!

AFM- I'm 3dpo. Hubby and I BD'd last night and after I wiped I noticed some pink spotting. Nothing today... Could it just be from BDing? I never had this happen before.

Could it be IB???? I know a lot of people say you cant have implantation before 7 days-not true....With DS2 I started getting faint bfp's at 5dpo and a strong bfp at 8dpo.

Aims-I have no idea? I didn't get implantation bleeding with my son but I guess not every pregnancy is the same. Maybe it was just from just doing the deed? haha

Hey ladies - can I ask your opinions? I was hoping to follow smep this cycle but that didn't go as planned.. we bd'd on cd10, cd12, cd14, and cd15 so far. I got +opk on cd15 and cd16 [yesterday which was Monday for me] but we couldn't bd yesterday. I was hoping we could bd today as sorta a "last effort" but do you think we still have a chance w/o the cd16 bd? I hate when stuff like this makes me crazy!

Yes akr you could def have covered it! It won't hurt to dtd again asap tho. I conceived my dd by dtd the day before and 2 days after ov but not on the day itself. Xx

Hey ladies - can I ask your opinions? I was hoping to follow smep this cycle but that didn't go as planned.. we bd'd on cd10, cd12, cd14, and cd15 so far. I got +opk on cd15 and cd16 [yesterday which was Monday for me] but we couldn't bd yesterday. I was hoping we could bd today as sorta a "last effort" but do you think we still have a chance w/o the cd16 bd? I hate when stuff like this makes me crazy!

I think you should be good! Spermies can live up to 4 days (so I've read) :)

As for me...I don't even think that I have ovulated...my temps haven't shifted much and I'm on day 5 of + opk's (both am and pm). I called my dr office, the nurse never heard of that happening...now I have to wait for her to call back with an appointment to have my progesterone levels checked. I'm started to think that baby#3 isn't mean to be. :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5
Aims- don't get down. Wait to see what your levels are. Your temps look like they're on their way up.

Anyone else use a menstrual cup after dtd to keep the spermy close to the cervix??

Cd 19 today of 33-34 day cycles. Got a positive opk to day. We were trying to do the smep but missed a day about 3 days ago. We dtd yesterday and today once I saw I got a positive opk. Then I got the knews that my grandmother is ill and is going to pass away more than likely today so I'm catching a plan tomorrow morning. So we will only be able to dtd 1 more time before O. Y'all think it'll work?

Typically you ov 12-36 hours after getting your first opk, and spermies can live up to 4 days...you could already have swimmers waiting for that egg to drop.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma! :hugs:

Mcrobinson sorry to hear about your grandma. My grandpa had a heart attack in Tuesday and had surgery yesterday. Will pray for them both.
Also u still have a chance!

Praying for you Mcrobinson!

Ladies I don't think I Od :( FF won't give me crosshairs.

Mcrobinson sorry to hear about your grandma. My grandpa had a heart attack in Tuesday and had surgery yesterday. Will pray for them both.
Also u still have a chance!

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa! Prayers are being said. :hugs:

Praying for you Mcrobinson!

Ladies I don't think I Od :( FF won't give me crosshairs.

Fertility Friend finally gave me dotted crosshairs today....probably because I am still getting +opk. I used my last one today so I wont even know when they finally go -. So you might get them tomorrow or the following day.
I had labwork done today, hopefully I will have results tomorrow afternoon so I don't have to wait all weekend.

Baby peanut-maybe give FF a few days.
Aims- I hope u get your results soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"