CD1 11th April 2009 - Hoping for a January 2010 baby! Join Me!!

Ok so af started to spot on Apr 9, but really not much until Apr 11 then regular af. I would think I could us the 11th as my start day correct? New to this as we didn't really try prior. Thnx

Lynda - Im trying the SMEP and preseed this cycle too and today is CD8 for me so i got in the first day of :sex: this morning, didnt want to wait until tonight :rofl: have you used preseed before or will this be your first cycle? It will be my first time. When were you going to use it? I was thinking of just using it once i get a positive OPK so use it that day and then the following 2 days. Is that enough, or should you also use it before you even get the positive OPK? anyone know?

Babycakes - :hi: and welcome, good luck to you this cycle, hope you get your :bfp:

Premomt - I am with you on the boring bit after :witch: is gone, this last week has been soooooo boring, but i did start the :sex: today on the SMEP so starting to get a bit more exciting. Good luck for getting the quickie in around the family :rofl: :) I find it very interesting trying to OPK test too because i have to do it at work and i work in a very small office so i have to try and hide the packet and small cup i use down my bra as i am making my way to and from the bathroom :rofl::rofl:

Csunshine - Yes you are correct is saying that day 1 for you was the 11th as spotting is not be be classed as day 1 but the full day of actual red flow, so you are right on track with me this cycle. Wishing you the best of luck for a :bfp:

How is everyone else getting on?

:wave:Welcome Csunshine and Babycakes.

Doing good SarahMelissa, back to work on monday after 2 weeks holidays :hissy:

So is everyone getting a little more excited as we approach O Day?

I have a feeling there is going to be lots of "Sperm Meeting Eggs" this month :spermy::happydance:

DH and I are just going to go for it, friday night is hotel night as a treat to ourselves. Some champagne and some good old fun!

:bfp: here we come.....

Anyone else doing anything special?

Well i have next week left of work then i have 2 weeks off :happydance: i really do hope there will be lots of Sperms Meeting Eggs this cycle. If i get a :bfp: this cycle it will be about on the day i am due back to work after having 2 weeks off, i wont want to go back lol

Great time to be off work! At least you can just rest and relax while everything is happening!
But it also means you'll be off work during the 2ww. :shock:
Lots of Symptom spotting, peeing on Sticks and what not!

I'm sending lots and lots of :dust: to you!

Did you use the preseed today?

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy: WTF is going on with my flat temps!? Again I am back to 96.50!! I thought I was gonna go down again today and that would lead to ov sometime this weekend. No sign of it with my opk, and today my cp was low firm and closed. I know that changes multiple times during the day but gawd!!! :hissy:

Hi to the new ladies

SarahMelissa this will be my first cycle using preseed and the hubby is looking forward to trying the smep plan i wonder why ?? :rofl: He is looking forward to :sex:

I agree that some parts of the cycle are so boring but maybe thats just me being so impatient

Hi Ladies thanks for the warm welcome!
I've just seen that spotting isn't CD1 so I guess my CD1 for me was the 14th. This is all very new and confusing to me so if I ask stupid questions very sorry lol. We are going to try the SMEP and was just wondering do actually need to use the OV sticks or could you do it without?

xxx

OK so I looked at my ff charts again, and I guess I was kinda jumping the gun with my OV date. from looking at it, my avg day is CD13. and from the looks of it my avg LP length is also 13days. So Lets hope for a lucky # 13 for me ladies!!!!
Please let there be some pink on my test today!!!!

LaLa - yes good time to be off work but very true with the 2ww i will be thinking every little thing is something, we are actually going away that week so our week of rest and relaxation will probably be more me analysing everything....i will attempt to not pack any HPT's otherwise i will probably be POAS every day of our holidays.....well i mite pack one for good luck! :rofl: I didnt use the preseed yet, because there is only 6 applications in the box i dont want to use them all just yet and then not have enough for the most cruital days, so was thinking of just using them on the few days before ovulation and then again on the day of ovuation and maybe the day after.

Lynda - good luck with the preseed, let me know what you think of it and i will do the same.

Babycakes - good luck with the SMEP, i spose you dont have to use the OPK's but i would recommed them because then you know exactly when you should ovulate.

Premomt - I really hope 13 is lucky for you and i hope you get your :bfp: this month :)

Well it looks like I ov'd on CD 14 this time around!! at least I know now! CD1 anyone?

Well it looks like I ov'd on CD 14 this time around!! at least I know now! CD1 anyone?

That's great :) did you get some good timed :sex: lol

Im on CD12 today and yesterday's and todays OPK's have been negative but on and off all day today i have had back pain, just on the left side down the bottom, i googled it and it appears that it could very well be ovluation pain so i have to get in a :sex: session tonight according to the SMEP anyway that i am working on this cycle, so think i will use the preseed toight as well, am interested to see how that feels.....i will give a report on my opinion in the morning :rofl::rofl:

I hope so Sarah! 2 days up to ov and on ov day. Wanted to last night but dh was down for the count and I didn't want to push my luck.
So fx the past 3 days did the trick!

That sounds good Premomt there should be plently of little :spermy: there, hopefully they will do the trick for you this month.

Preseed opinion - ok so used it for the first time last night and wasnt really impressed at all, from things i have read everyone had said it was really slippery and wet and felt really good......i didnt feel anything and neither did DH.....maybe i did it wrong???? Surely there can only really be one way of squirting it up there cant there??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Will use it again when i get a positive OPK see if its any different second time around, but certainly didnt live up to my expectations, hopefully it helps keep them alive up there though, so i guess that is the main thing. Still got lower backache today, dont really know what thats about, hopeing to get positive OPK today or tomorrow though.

OMG i just realised that my testing date this cycle should be 10th May - MOTHERS DAY!!!! Do you think that is a sign? Soooooooooooo wishing for a Mothers Day :bfp:

Also one more comment on the preseed.....the noise it makes when you are squirting it kinda sounds like a bit of a farting noise and DH just looked at me and said "Well that's f@#%king attractive isnt it: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

edit - think i just got a positive OPK.....well the two lines are almost identical in colour, maybe test line is a teeny tiny little bit lighter but not by enough to really tell, so i think im gonna assume thats a positve so will be using preseed and :sex: again tonite....fx'd :)

Preseed opinion - ok so used it for the first time last night and wasnt really impressed at all, from things i have read everyone had said it was really slippery and wet and felt really good......i didnt feel anything and neither did DH.....maybe i did it wrong???? Surely there can only really be one way of squirting it up there cant there??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Will use it again when i get a positive OPK see if its any different second time around, but certainly didnt live up to my expectations, hopefully it helps keep them alive up there though, so i guess that is the main thing. Still got lower backache today, dont really know what thats about, hopeing to get positive OPK today or tomorrow though.

I think the idea is to feel as natural as possible.that and keep the :spermy: alive and moving. I would imagine if you wanted more slip than grip you could use more than you did this past time. Dh has not known I've used it in the past, but he finds it gets sticky if he puts it on himself. Idk, I guess its not for everyone! Keep on :sex: sarah!

Thanks I will :) think i just got positive OPK so will use the preseed again tonite, testing date should be about Mothers Day so im hoping thats a sign :)

Hi girls, back at work so haven't had a chance to get on here much at all!

A :bfp: on Mother's Day, that would be magical! Definitely a sign :happydance:

Still no positive OPK as of yesterday, perhaps today! Have been having some pains in my right ovary yesterday and today though, but no change to CF as of yet.

SarahMelissa, I'm surprised about the Preseed, because, like you, everything have read about it is that it's reallllly good. Keep us posted on your next use!

It's incredible the dicussions that go on in these forums, discussions only a woman trying to conceive would have :rofl:

Have a great day girls

It's incredible the dicussions that go on in these forums, discussions only a woman trying to conceive would have :rofl:

Yes i was actually just thinking the same thing yesterday while sitting here writing to what are really complete strangers about my sex life and experiences with squirting lube up my hoo ha!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: But its all good at least other people on here are in the same situations and can relate, i definately wouldnt be discussing this kind of stuff with my girl friends.

Anyways back to the preseed, i used it again last nite, same again, nothing flash i didnt think, added some more of the nornal "pre" that is for everyday use, but im going to keep using it though because im sure while its up there, its helping them little :spermy: swim so may as well use it in the hopes for a mothers day :bfp: i am thinking my O day is today, my OPK was positive yesterday (I think) two lines were almost identical and i did one again today and the second line is lighter so i will assume the positive OPK was yesterday so will have to :sex: again tonite, that will make 3 nights in a row so i hope im getting enough in :)

I hope you get your positive OPK today Lala

I think i may have O'd yesterday on CD15, i had a temp rise today so am now waiting to see if it is up again tomorrow which will put me into the 2ww, i think i got enough :sex: in, fx'd anyways.

How is everyone else going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->