CD1 11th April 2009 - Hoping for a January 2010 baby! Join Me!!

Thanks lala, yes it is killing me, its only 7.30pm but i just want to go to bed now so i can see what the mornings temp is :rofl: if it is high again tomorrow then something is definately going on i think.

:dust::dust::dust:

Fxd for you SarahMelissa lets hope this is your month

Thanks for all the support girls, but my temp was down slightly this morning and i am starting to see some spotting so i can only assume the :witch: is going to get me either some time today or tomorrow :hissy:

So i would say i will be joining you in the valentines baby thread soon. Hopfully i wont have another painfully long cycle next time around, i have ditched the EPO as that was the only thing i had done differently this month, so i am guessing it was probably the cause, only time will tell though.

Hey SarahMelissa, oooohh such an exciting journey though! If the witch does catch you then you know where we are. Hopefully not! I don't know what's going on with me this cycle, I'm 6dpo and my temps are up 1 degree from the beginning of my cycle!
D(almost)H and I were talking last night after a great BD session and we really want to get married in september, so now we don't know if we should hold off on the babymaking til later so I'm not preggers when we get married.
I thought the only thing i wanted to do next in my life is make a baby, but now I'm pretty keen on the getting married first idea. Life can be so complicated at times!

Wow lala how exciting :) YAY for you, i guess you can only do what feel right for you both though about whether you wait until after the wedding to try or not. Keep me posted :)

Still no full blown :witch: for me yet, spotting seems to have subsided for the moment, i am so confused and annoyed. ggggrrrr

what's todays news sarah?? FXFXFX!!!!

Not good im afraid, this mornings temp dropped right back down to the cover line and to what is a pre O temp for me, spotting remains, yet still not full blown :witch: yet, she is seriously messing with me this month, i expect her to arrive any minute now though. So am preparing to try even harder next month.

Looks like you are about ready to O Premomt, have fun and swim :spermy: swim :)

:witch:............well she finally got me :hissy:

Oh well onto the next cycle, if we can get a bfp this cycle the baby will be due smack bang in the days between DH's and my birthdays, so that would be a nice little present :)

Thanks again for all the support girls i hope we all get our bfps soon.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->