CD1 11th April 2009 - Hoping for a January 2010 baby! Join Me!!

Hey Lala, yes i had originally been talking about testing on Mothers Day back earlier in my cycle as i assumed i would O around CD15 so Mothers Day would have been testing day if that were correct, but as you know im not entirly sure when I O'd due to being a twit :rofl: so because it is quite possible i am only 10dpo today i thought testing yesterday would be too early, but all year i have gotten the witch on 12 Jan, 12 Feb, 12 Mar and 11 April, so since tomorrow will be the 12 May i am considering testing in the morning! It will be the very first time i have POAS so am a little excited but still trying not to get my hopes up too much. Although i did awake this morning with more vivid dreams last night so that makes about 5 days in a row now. But other than that no obvious symptoms like sore boobs or feeling sick or anything, but i know everyone is different.

That is so good your cycle has stayed on track, and a valentines baby would be wonderful for you, lots of luck :)

The sore boobs and sickness for me didn't really kick in til the 6 week mark, most pre AF symptoms people experience are associated to the high levels of progesterone while your lining builds up, so don't pay any attention to that! It's your month! :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Thank you, i so hope your right, positive vibes, positive vibes :) :)

Ok well i tested this morning and :bfn: :( but still no sign of the :witch: and my temps are still high, so i am not going to give up hope just yet, FF is telling me to wait until Thursday to test so i spose i will just sit it out and see what happens. But my vivid dreams continued again last night one of which was me POAS and getting a bfp!!!!! I really hope that is a good sign. The funny thing is though in my dream when i got the bfp i wasnt all that excited, it was kinda like i already knew i was so it wasnt a shock.

I was really keen for your update, wouldn't worry about the BFN though because I was testing right up until I got my period and even though i was preggers I had nothing but BFNs. And because you Od later than you expected then implantation and everything else would be later too.
What tests you using?

Lala yeah i did kinda expect a :bfn: as i still think it could be a bit early, i will leave it a few more days and see what happens.

I just have the cheapy OPK's and HPT's from ebay at the moment, so just used one of those.

which means they may not even be sensitive enough too! The longer you can wait the better, but it is so very hard to do:rofl:

Ok thanks, yeah i did think because they are so cheap they are probably not the most accurate anyways, i will do my very best to leave it 3 more days........i will try very hard :rofl:

well not been about for a while ladies hope all is well with you

:hug: to you all

well my temps are starting to plummet now , i am not supposed to be due till friday according to ff although i think :witch: is on its way , i have cramping today and a general feeling that she is coming :hissy:

Oh well if i am out this month onto the next

well not been about for a while ladies hope all is well with you

:hug: to you all

well my temps are starting to plummet now , i am not supposed to be due till friday according to ff although i think :witch: is on its way , i have cramping today and a general feeling that she is coming :hissy:

Oh well if i am out this month onto the next

Hey lynda, welcome back :hugs:. I'm out for the month and if you read a few pages back you'll see why, a bit of a chaotic month for me, but back on track now and still cheering on for SarahMelissa.

If the :witch: comes, then you're more than welcome to come on over and join us in 'Making a Valentines Day :baby:'

:hugs: to you la_la

If i am out then i will be sure to join you in pursuit of a valentines baby :happydance:

Things are looking good for SarahMelissa so fxd for a :bfp:

Hey Lynda, dont give up yet its not over until the wicked witch arrives.

Im on CD33 today (longest cycle ever since coming of BCP in january) and temp still high and still no sign of :witch: AND i resisted the urge to test again this morning, arnt i good lol. Oh and more dreams again last night, keeping my fingers tightly crossed. But if the :witch: does get me i will be sure to join you all in the valentines day baby thread. Hoping i wont have to though.......no offence! :)

wow sarah! go go go!!! right on over to 1st tri!!~

Im on CD33 today (longest cycle ever since coming of BCP in january) and temp still high and still no sign of :witch: AND i resisted the urge to test again this morning, arnt i good lol. Oh and more dreams again last night, keeping my fingers tightly crossed. But if the :witch: does get me i will be sure to join you all in the valentines day baby thread. Hoping i wont have to though.......no offence! :)

I hope you wont have to either SarahMelissa. I told you I had a good vibe about this month! Oh and seeings I seem to be on a good psychic streak here, I know your first will be a BOY! :smug:

:bfp::bfp::bfp: Good vibes comeing your way!

I hope you wont have to either SarahMelissa. I told you I had a good vibe about this month! Oh and seeings I seem to be on a good psychic streak here, I know your first will be a BOY! :smug:

:bfp::bfp::bfp: Good vibes comeing your way!

Thanks Lala hoping your instincts and psychic abilities are right :happydance:

:witch: got me this afternoon :hissy:

so off to make a valentines baby now :happydance:

:dust: to you SarahMelissa

come on sarah!!! When are you testing again?!

Sorry the witch got you Lyndy :hug:

Ok i tested again this morning and :bfn: BUT my temp is still high, which is strange because i would have expected it to come down by now as it usually does a day or so before af and still no sign of :witch: at all when i usually get a couple of days spotting before and it is now CD34.

So i have no idea, but i have just woken up and i am sooooo hungry so im gonna go eat now, i guess im still in with a chance as the :witch: is still no where in sight. Right????

Hoping for bfp news to share sometime soon, im getting frustrated :rofl:

OMG! The suspense, it's killing me, so I can't imagine what it is doing to you SarahMelissa! But no sign of the witch has got to be a good sign! Especially when you know you ovulated.
FX'd still for ya hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->