CD1 12 June 2012

Hey luv,

I have still been thinking about you wondering how things were going.

Yes, do have a belly now. Booked in for a pedicure last week as I can no longer touch my toes. Yeah, its a little boy, found out on Saturday at scan.

So does IVF Doctor think there is enough sperm for IVF or is sperm donation the way to go??

Hey luv,

I have still been thinking about you wondering how things were going.

Yes, do have a belly now. Booked in for a pedicure last week as I can no longer touch my toes. Yeah, its a little boy, found out on Saturday at scan.

So does IVF Doctor think there is enough sperm for IVF or is sperm donation the way to go??

The Dr would refer us to an Endocrinologist for tests on Dan. 6 weeks of testing to find out the why's and if there is any sperm.

If sperm found then it would have been aspirated through needles into the testes or from a biopsy of the testes. If not found then they have only sperm donor as an option medically - but we have already decided against sperm donor.

We have given ourselves to our second wedding anniversary (7th May) to make our decision re: IVF.

Good idea, give yourselves a few more months to think. Its a big decision.

Hope your feeling better??? That was a huge temp spike you had.

Good idea, give yourselves a few more months to think. Its a big decision.

Hope your feeling better??? That was a huge temp spike you had.

Hey Donna,

How are you going? I have been keeping busy and am now fully recovered from tonsillitis - never want that again...

I see that you are carrying a papaya now and have named your son :)

It's funny - after all those months of torture during the 2ww while TTC - now I don't feel anything and it passes so fast! I remember how it used to drag....

I was thinking this morning how I am already back in the 2ww and that I don't symptom spot anymore - in fact I don't feel anything at all these days. I am amused at how very little symptoms are actually noticeable unless you are looking for them ;)

Hope that you are well :)

Hey hun,

Yeah Im good thanks. Cant believe we are already into February!!!! The months go by fast.

Yes, have given him a name finally, one we both agree on so thats nice.

The dreaded 2ww.......gosh, you spend the first 2w after AF before ovulation wishing it would hurry up and then the other 2ww wishing it would also hurry up and get to POAS stage.

Glad you have recovered from your tonsilitis and you sound well, as well as you can sound via electronic messages xx

Hey Donna,

How are you and your bump going?

I am awaiting af at any moment - fertility friend misjudged my ovulation and so as of this morning I was 2 days late (never been late in my life) but temp plummeted so af imminent.

Funny - I know it will take a miracle to fall pregnant naturally (and I am definitely open to a miracle) but logic totally goes out the window when af is late. Until you relook at your temps and overide ovulation date. I am now due today after all and no longer late!

Fun and games :dohh:

Shell

Edit# So imminent it has arrived on schedule. So much for being late...

Hey hun,

Yeah Im good thanks. Cant believe we are already into February!!!! The months go by fast.

Yes, have given him a name finally, one we both agree on so thats nice.

The dreaded 2ww.......gosh, you spend the first 2w after AF before ovulation wishing it would hurry up and then the other 2ww wishing it would also hurry up and get to POAS stage.

Glad you have recovered from your tonsilitis and you sound well, as well as you can sound via electronic messages xx

Hey!!!

Yeah Im going well thanks. Hating the heat at the moment and feel like my body is on overheat all the time, but otherwise good.

Oh Shell......logic does go out the window when your late doesnt it. Sorry the dreaded AF arrived........:growlmad:

Hey!!!

Yeah Im going well thanks. Hating the heat at the moment and feel like my body is on overheat all the time, but otherwise good.

Oh Shell......logic does go out the window when your late doesnt it. Sorry the dreaded AF arrived........:growlmad:

Only 70 days to go - my goodness this pregnancy seems to be flying :)

Perhaps not so much for you though, how are you going? How is bubs?

Just popping in to say hello and that I am thinking of you :flower:

Hey!!!

How are you????

Yeah going well, no not long now, 10 weeks today....

Hey!!!

How are you????

Yeah going well, no not long now, 10 weeks today....

Hi :)

I am fine - quite stressful at work atm but other than that I have not complaints. Looking forward to getting away for Easter :)

Do you have a nursery set up now? 10 weeks - sounds like a long time till you think back 10 weeks ago was 15th January... wow!

Shell

Yeah, Im looking forward to Easter too. Nice few days away at holiday home. Dont even care what the weather is like, just some time off.........bliss

Nope, hubby still has to paint it and we have to get some built ins put in there. Have just about all the stuff to go in it, just not set up itself yet.

I know, sometimes 10 weeks feels a long way away and other times not. Have less than 7 weeks of work left.......scary as I have always worked since I left school so its going to be weird on my last day.

What about you guys?? Given anymore thought to IVF??

Yeah, Im looking forward to Easter too. Nice few days away at holiday home. Dont even care what the weather is like, just some time off.........bliss

Nope, hubby still has to paint it and we have to get some built ins put in there. Have just about all the stuff to go in it, just not set up itself yet.

I know, sometimes 10 weeks feels a long way away and other times not. Have less than 7 weeks of work left.......scary as I have always worked since I left school so its going to be weird on my last day.

What about you guys?? Given anymore thought to IVF??

You will get everything ready in time I am sure - especially once your nesting instinct kicks in :) Even if you don't, the baby won't notice!

Don't worry about work though - I hear motherhood is hard work too :) You will certainly be busy enough and glad you don't have to go to the office! Are you taking maternity leave?

We have till 7th May to make our decision but I am pretty sure we have both decided not to pursue IVF. We have had prayer at our church and are believing that if God wants us to have children then He will have to miraculously heal Dan.

I realised that we are already a childless couple and that won't change moving forward if we do not have children. So now, I don't stress. I no longer pay heed to the 2 week wait (I only temp for ovulation) and try not to worry about it.

I would dearly love to be pregnant and secretly still hope one day I can. IVF... we just don't have a peace about it - esp the thought of going through all the stress, tests, injections, procedures and disappointments of not succeeding. The stats aren't great for success.

Fair enough. Sounds like you have given it a lot of thought and come to a decision that you are both comfortable with.

Yes, start leave on the 10th May and come back first week in April 2014.

Hey Mate,

How are you going? How is bubs? Do you have any updated belly photos?

Hope you are enjoying your maternity leave :)

We are well - just signed up for new rental as the owners are moving back home from overseas. Packing, cleaning, moving and unpacking is more next fortnight :)

Hey.....been awhile.....yeah im good. Maternity leave has been good. Enjoying not being at work anymore especially being so uncomfortable. No, don't have any. They are on our camera but I haven't downloaded them yet but I feel huge at the moment.

Ah.....hate moving. Its horrible.

Hope you both been well xx

Hi Ladies,

Well af came today - so starting all over again... :(

4th cycle ttc - feeling disappointed but trying to rally...

Looking for ladies to see this cycle through with :hugs:

Hi Shell. I thought mine came today, as it's DUE today, and is never off schedule, but so far just spotting. I've been cramping and feel like it's on full force so I expect the flood gates will open overnight lol....so I'll be right along with you! This is new to me. I just picked up a thermometer today to start charting my temps. :winkwink:

oh man. Nevermind. OLD POST. I thought it said June 2013. I think I need to go to bed lol

oh man. Nevermind. OLD POST. I thought it said June 2013. I think I need to go to bed lol

Hi ChereMichelle,

TTC is an emotional journey which is not quite what I expected. I see that you have been trying since Feb 2013. I would advise getting medically checked out - both of you - if you haven't conceived after 6 months. We left it too long and discovered DH has no sperm - so all of my temping, wondering, symptom spotting, carefully eating & drinking where for nothing.

I wish you the best with this cycle but as I have learned (the hard way) the world doesn't end when af begins. A new cycle begins with another chance at conception.

You will instantly go from end of one cycle to CD1.

Thank you Shell! Yes we have appt for summer to go and get checked. Doc wanted us to do 3 mos before, naturally and then get all work up done. Still no AF but spotting and period pain so lets get it over with!

Hey.....been awhile.....yeah im good. Maternity leave has been good. Enjoying not being at work anymore especially being so uncomfortable. No, don't have any. They are on our camera but I haven't downloaded them yet but I feel huge at the moment.

Ah.....hate moving. Its horrible.

Hope you both been well xx

Hey - been awhile so I thought I would check in and see how you were going - and you have delivered!!!

Congratulations!!! SO happy for you :)

Love to see a pic of bubs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->