CD1 12 June 2012

Hey luv

Yes, sickness seems to be lessening.........woo hoo!!! Still cant eat meat yet, but appetitie slowly coming back.

Yeah for 2nd Tri. Had a bit of a scare yesterday morning, woke up spotting a bit, so visit to Womens Clinic, cervix still closed and little heartbeat going flat out on the screen so they just said its one of those things and spotting is very common. Had to have Anti D injection though as Im negative blood type, so any bleeding at all means injection for me.

Have Downs Testing and next ultrasound next Wednesday, so looking forward to that so we can finally start telling people.

So how are you??? Your appointment is far away now, giving it much thought??

Sorry you had a scare but glad it worked out ok. Happy days ahead as you can share your good news to all :happydance:

I have neg blood type too so believe Anti D injections are par for the course. DH has positive blood type.

Not long now till our appointment with FS - just over 3 weeks away. Time is passing quickly. I think I ovulated yesterday as my temp went down yesterday and rose again this morning. I only temp CD10-3dpo then stop temping again.

Had lots of talks with DH. We are pretty much on the same page and waiting to see results from tests coming up before making big decisions. Really hoping I don't have to redo my tests as I doubt they will show different results but will cost time and money.

Very much in a wait and see limbo. Trying not to think about it too much and just enjoy hubby.

It is passing quickly. Its nearly Xmas already!!!! Gosh where has this year gone.

I guess that is the only thing you can do for now, wait and see what the results are from the further testing they do. Feel for you though xx

Hey, how are you??

Have you got our weather yet??? Its so disgusting and hot here.......yuck!!!

Not long now til Xmas.........

Hey, how are you??

Have you got our weather yet??? Its so disgusting and hot here.......yuck!!!

Not long now til Xmas.........

Hey love,

I am well - hot days coming but we have had lots of rain and thunderstorms of late. You have your maternal heat going on too!

Peach today! Bubs is growing nicely - are you showing now?

Wish we had the rain. In desperate need of it, just heat and humidity and thunderstorms!!

Have NT scan today at 3:00pm so nervous and excited. I dont know. I have a bit of extra flub anyways, but it seems to be getting like hard flubber now rather than floppy flubber so maybe a little.........lol

Throughout the afternoon I have been having sharp pains on my left hand side of my uterus. I keep thinking... what if?????

Today is 8dpo - so possibly it means nothing. And I have had sharp pains before and they meant nothing.

But I keep thinking... what if?????

All the best with your scan today :)

Anything is possible..........going to keep my fingers crossed tightly for you xx Do you feel anything else??

Had scan yesterday. Everything is going just great, measured ahead by 5 days and everything looked great so we finally were able to tell everyone last night.

Anything is possible..........going to keep my fingers crossed tightly for you xx Do you feel anything else??

Had scan yesterday. Everything is going just great, measured ahead by 5 days and everything looked great so we finally were able to tell everyone last night.

No - not really. Normal symptoms for 2nd week of 2ww. Bloated, sore boobs, sharp pains on left side, fragile emotions.

I think i am in denial. I know on a level Dan is infertile yet i always wonder if we will conceive anyway.

Not long till our FS appointment now. Either way, i will know if i am in this cycle by then.

Was it a good feeling sharing your news? Were they emotional?

How do you feel this morning??

It was good sharing the news, felt weird though saying it out loud to people.

How do you feel this morning??

It was good sharing the news, felt weird though saying it out loud to people.

Spoke to my Dad on phone and he asked me how my pregnancy is going. I said my pregnancy? He said yea. I said i am not pregnant. To which he replied, sorry did you lose it. I told him no, i have never been pregnant.

Weird coversation!

Had a bit of a cry afterwards...

Hey, just got your message sorry.

Thats a weird conversation Shell. Sorry xx

How do you feel today?? Still no AF??

Hey, just got your message sorry.

Thats a weird conversation Shell. Sorry xx

How do you feel today?? Still no AF??

Thanks mate - I am ok - had a good cry and talk with Dan.

I know that Dad was not trying to hurt me he was just mixed up. He is not getting any younger.

AF due tomorrow or Wed - FF changed when it thought I ovulated so I am not sure. I don't feel pregnant though - not that I know what that feels like ;)

How are you and bubs?

Doing okay. Still getting nausea and sick, so not enjoying that part, hoping it goes away soon....

Not long now until your appointment......one week. What time is it??

Doing okay. Still getting nausea and sick, so not enjoying that part, hoping it goes away soon....

Not long now until your appointment......one week. What time is it??

That's right - Mon 11th Dec at 11:30am.

I am taking the day off work and will push for all the tests to be done that day if at all possible. I don't want a chit chat and see you again in a few months!

Yeah for sure. Its taking them this long now to get you in, dont leave until your satisfied with everything.

Just found out (via facebook) my sis-in-law is pregnant with her 3rd.

sigh...

Oh Shell..........Im so sorry. I know how hard this must be for you xx and via facebook too

Oh hun xx

I am either 12dpo or 11dpo - my mind is whirring a million miles an hour...

Not sure whether to hope for implantation bleed or not....

Could just be a short LP and early period OR............... I dare not say!

Time will tell one way or another!

Stay tuned ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"