CD1 12 June 2012

Have you had a short LP before???????????

Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Yeah its a lemon.............but it feels like the vomiting and nausea has gotten worse. Im so so sick Shell......

Yeah its a lemon.............but it feels like the vomiting and nausea has gotten worse. Im so so sick Shell......

Is there anything Dr's can do for you?

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/w...at-is-it-exactly/story-fnd134gw-1226529347659

Hey Donna,

How are you feeling?

Thinking of you!

Hey xx

Had yesterday off work, very ill. Finally cracked and went to Doc to get some medication. Worked wonderfully yesterday and wouldnt you know it, havent taken any today and feel great. Hope this is the end of it, really do. Dont know how I even made it work Monday and Tuesday......

How are you???

Hey xx

Had yesterday off work, very ill. Finally cracked and went to Doc to get some medication. Worked wonderfully yesterday and wouldnt you know it, havent taken any today and feel great. Hope this is the end of it, really do. Dont know how I even made it work Monday and Tuesday......

How are you???

Glad to hear it - good that the medication is working :)

I am okay - busy this time of the year - so tired alot. We have our appt on Monday so hoping he will start getting on to testing straight away.

Hey luv,

Just dropping in to say that I wish you the very best of luck tomorrow and I will be thinking about you and hubby and keeping everything crossed xx

Hey luv,

Just dropping in to say that I wish you the very best of luck tomorrow and I will be thinking about you and hubby and keeping everything crossed xx

Here is to finding answers! I will let you know how it goes...

Yes, let me know xx

Dr advised our only option is IVF. He has ruled out falling pregnant naturally or insemination and we have ruled out donor sperm.

He gave us the IVF sales pitch - as expected but there are so many variables: expense, hormone injections, tests & surgical procedures for both of us. Plus the ethical dilemmas of embryo's...

Lots to think about.

Think of it this way........you have an option. Thats a start hun xx better than no option at all.

I know you didnt want to do IVF because of the costs, left over embryo's etc, but please think about it. Hundred of thousands of women over the world have had babies through IVF and I know many IVF parents. Just take your time to think about it before deciding anything.

Hey Donna,

I am taking a break. We have a lot to think about and I need to step away from TTC for awhile.

I wish you and your growing baby all the best and thank you so much for your encouragement and support!

God bless,

Shell

Okay luv, completely understand. Well you know where to find me if need be.

Wish you all the best with whatever it is that you decide to do xx

Okay luv, completely understand. Well you know where to find me if need be.

Wish you all the best with whatever it is that you decide to do xx

Hey Donna,

Just wanted to wish you and yours a very happy Christmas and New Year in 2013! Glad to see your pregnancy going strong. Hope you are feeling better and enjoying your second trimester :)

We are going ok - busy - finishing up work tomorrow and having a 3 week holiday. Can't wait! Been a full on year!!! Understatement for both of us...

Since we last spoke, we have met with our pre-wedding counsellors to discuss our predicament - as they were with us from the start and personally have gone through IVF. It was a good chat but left us feeling more unsettled than when we arrived there. IVF is such a huge decision. We are going to rest up over the holidays, recover and de-stress and have lots of chats I am sure.

I discovered that another sis-in-law is also 8 weeks pregnant (surprise) and so will have 2 weeks during this holiday time where I will be with both sis-in-laws separately and their morning sickness. Shall be interesting.

Anyway, have a great holiday if you get one :)

Shell

Hey Shell,

Yeah, think I have hit the "honeymoon" trimester that people talk about, sickness is 95% gone and feeling quite normal.

Work has been busy the last week or so to try and get everything done before I go on a break also. I havent got three weeks off, just the few days between Xmas/New Year, but off to the beach house so hoping the weather is good and at least a couple of beach/swimming days in there. Looking forward to it.

I think sitting down and talking with someone is the best decision for you both, and they have both gone through IVF so even better to have someone understand what you are going through. It is a huge decision to go through with it, but so is deciding not to go through with it so take the time you both need, have a enjoyable break and see what decision you come up with away from the stresses of things like work.

Will be hard for you probably to be with them. I know how I felt after each miscarriage. I didnt want to be around pregnant people and found it hard to be around my best friend who is due in a couple of weeks. It hurt emotionally, so dont be scared to walk away and get some space when you need it. People will understand and if they dont, bad luck to them.

Anyways, have a fantastic Xmas and New Year, and hope 2013 is a better year for you and all your dreams can come true xx

Happy New Year :)

Hope that you are well. Wishing you all the best for 2013!

Hey Shell,

Just got your message. Hope your 2013 brings all your dreams and wishes true xx

Hey Shell,

Dont know if you still log on time from time, but Im still thinking of you xx

Hey Shell,

Dont know if you still log on time from time, but Im still thinking of you xx

Hi Donna,

Size of a cantaloupe now :) And a boy baby if I am reading your stork correctly :)

I am recovering from a nasty bout of tonsillitis. Never had it before - never want it again! My temps were off the grid. I entered them into fertility friend out of interest. (I still temp for ovulation and then stop - good for knowing what day af due).

In my spoiler alert is a link to my chart - check it out if you get a chance ;)

We are doing ok - we had second sperm analysis which confirmed zero count. IVF Dr has advised us to think and discuss about how we want to proceed.

Most days we are ok - yesterday we both cried when one of our Pastors prayed for us. More pain under the surface than we had recognised or allowed.

How are you going? You must be showing now with a cantaloupe inside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->