• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 12 June 2012

Weekend away was fantastic. If only it were warmer so looking forward to Summer again, holiday house near the beach......

Yeah, had my progestrone taken at 6DPO and it was 36 so happy with that too. Anything over 15 means ovulation....

Temps look good too, not getting my hopes up though. Not feeling anything but the sore throb of my boobs which I normally get between ovulation and AF.

Hope you get your waking time worked out. Maybe set your alarm to go off each morning.

I agree - I will set my alarm for 6am...

You are at 9dpo now. If you have a 14 day lutueal phase then you should know in another 5 days where you stand on this cycle. How quickly time is passing... :coffee:

I normally have a 12 day phase so should know by Thursday. But dont feel anything, before by this stage I knew something was different, not feeling anything.

Good morning.........well couldnt help myself, POAS this morning and got a :bfn:. Annoyed at myself cause I knew I wasnt pregnant....just had really really sore boobs this month and my temps were still up so I did..........next month is our month!!!!

Hope your good...

Good morning.........well couldnt help myself, POAS this morning and got a :bfn:. Annoyed at myself cause I knew I wasnt pregnant....just had really really sore boobs this month and my temps were still up so I did..........next month is our month!!!!

Hope your good...

It's not over till temp drops below coverline and af shows... You may have checked too early...?

Yeah dont think so. When I did get pregnant that time, I had morning sickness, lots of discharge, really sore boobs, tired, vivid dreams, sneezing.........and I just knew I was. Dont feel anything this time just sore boobs. No Im not. But Im okay with that, Im back ovulating again so thankful for that.

Yeah dont think so. When I did get pregnant that time, I had morning sickness, lots of discharge, really sore boobs, tired, vivid dreams, sneezing.........and I just knew I was. Dont feel anything this time just sore boobs. No Im not. But Im okay with that, Im back ovulating again so thankful for that.

You know your body best :)

Ovulating again is good :thumbup:

It didn't take too long after all for your body to recover and begin again. It is amazing what our bodies are capable of. I am in awe of how complex our bodies are and the God who designed us so incredibly.

I will start opk tests after work today. I am CD10 so am anticipating ovulation on CD12, 13 or 14 based on my history. Hoping I won't have the same pains on my right ovary this cycle. Last right side cycle I was in pain from ovulation till af.

Getting used to entering the 2ww and it passing quickly - it doesn't have the same effect on me anymore. I have learnt to ignore all symptoms as pmt and my temps tell me more about what is going on than my symptoms.

I do feel a sigh of relief when I get positive opk and temp increase. The fact that I still ovulate each month gives me hope of a BFP one day.

I finished my last Elevit tablet last night so starting on Folic Acid from tonight onwards. I wonder if this will make me feel better or worse during 2ww?

Wow, I cant believe your ready to ovulate again. Seems like only yesterday you were getting ready to test.........the months fly by dont they

Wow, I cant believe your ready to ovulate again. Seems like only yesterday you were getting ready to test.........the months fly by dont they

I know - how quickly time is passing. This is my 5th cycle so 5 months has gone by very fast!

I guess the more experienced we become in this process the less we stress about the things which didn't matter after all and find the 2ww not so excrutiatingly long after all :coffee:

The 2ww is excruitatinlgy long fullstop...lol Even now when I know that I have no chance of being pregnant I keep looking for signs even though I try not to. Bring on my AF where for 2 weeks I dont have to think about trying to get pregnant.

CD 10
Opk+

Surprising...
Will test again tomorrow. Expecting early ovulation now...

That's an early +OPK. You normally that early??? Well get ready for BDing.
My temps are falling. Expecting AF Friday or Saturday. Can feel it coming on. Next cycle for both of us..

That's an early +OPK. You normally that early??? Well get ready for BDing.
My temps are falling. Expecting AF Friday or Saturday. Can feel it coming on. Next cycle for both of us..

I know - the earliest I have ovulated is CD12. I am expecting another positive tonight and temp dip. Guessing ovulation will occur tomorrow CD12.

It was definitely 2 strong lines on opk test strip last night. I have had it in the past though 2 strong lines in a row. I figure I must have caught the beginning of the LH surge last night.

Sorry your temps are falling but as you weren't really expecting bfp then atleast you know your system is back to normal :hugs:

Already bd'n and trying not to cause performance anxiety in husband. Poor guy, he already feels under pressure that I am not falling pregnant as yet. I try not to make it sex on demand during ovulation time but it is hard to be patient and understanding when you want to make a baby today ;) That and the increased sex drive... sigh :dohh:

Yeah I know what you mean. Hubby just knows now. Day 14, 16 and 17 are bonking days whether he wants to or not. I just have to remind him it will be worth it in the end. Who would have thought men didn't want to have sex sometimes lol

Yeah I know what you mean. Hubby just knows now. Day 14, 16 and 17 are bonking days whether he wants to or not. I just have to remind him it will be worth it in the end. Who would have thought men didn't want to have sex sometimes lol

I KNOW!!!!

I feel I have been mislead by society which tells us men want sex all the time!!! I usually want more sex than my husband. I try not to make an issue of it but sometimes it is quite frustrating that he gets the final say because he is the one with the penis!

I have been reading up on it and 'they' suggest telling husband as little as possible details ttc. I have not done that - I am an open book. Perhaps I should have some mystery and not let him know when I ovulate etc...

I don't want this to become a problem for us. I want trying for a baby to be fun and a result of our loving relationship - not a switch we have to flick on because my test strip is positive.

Sorry mate, I think I needed a bit of a rant this morning :grr:

Dont apologise......thats what this forum is for, to talk to other women going through the same thing and to rant....

I dont tell my husband anything anymore, except when he has to get his penis ready and when I get my AF. Other than that, he just doesnt want to know really. He really wants a baby dont get me wrong, he just isnt interested in charting, OPK etc. I do show him the smiley face when I get it though on the OPK. Just to tell him its on...

And it does become a chore. I started this thread a few days ago in this section called Not Exciting Anymore, go read it and you will see that there are a heap of women out there that feel like we do.....

Looks like you should ovulate today or tomorrow then.........I had a HUGE temp dip this morning, knew it, can feel AF on her way........

Dont apologise......thats what this forum is for, to talk to other women going through the same thing and to rant....

I dont tell my husband anything anymore, except when he has to get his penis ready and when I get my AF. Other than that, he just doesnt want to know really. He really wants a baby dont get me wrong, he just isnt interested in charting, OPK etc. I do show him the smiley face when I get it though on the OPK. Just to tell him its on...

And it does become a chore. I started this thread a few days ago in this section called Not Exciting Anymore, go read it and you will see that there are a heap of women out there that feel like we do.....

Looks like you should ovulate today or tomorrow then.........I had a HUGE temp dip this morning, knew it, can feel AF on her way........

I did feel better after my rant :)

I will check out your thread. I agree. It was exciting when we decided we would try for a baby. The first few cycles I was so positive. Now I am more realistic I think.

I had a talk with my husband last night and gave him the choice for information or mystery. He chose mystery. So now, I am trying to bite my tongue and give him no updates. I told him I will only tell him where I am at if he asks. Funny thing was he asked me last night how many lines on opk test strip and then asked me what my temp did this morning. May take another cycle to build up some mystery.

He said that it will take the pressure off by not knowing. I am afraid that we may miss the window if I don't tell him. See how it goes.

My temp has confused me this morning. Slight rise but under my normal cover line. I had to +opk's in a row (as I suspected). Today is CD12 and I have ovulated this early before but usually it dips in temp first then shoots up. I haven't dipped but nor have I shot up. I will test again tonight OPK strip and see what LH doing. Maybe a false start? :shrug:

Sorry about temp dip but atleast you know af is coming and you were wishing for her last cycle. :hugs:

Maybe you dont have to tell him. Maybe you could put a circle around that dates on the calendar or something so he knows you have to bonk on those days but you didnt actually speak about it, or let him know some other way without actually saying it so he doesnt feel pressured??? Dont know, its very tricky though. Ive even tried sexy lingerie and stuff to make if feel less forced because we have too and more fun........when you work out how to do it though, let me know lol.

Yeah, you have EWCM and +'s though, so maybe your temp is a little off. I still think your about to ovulate today or tomorrow latest. Definately bonk tonight!!!!

Its okay, knew I was out this cycle anyways.........

Maybe you dont have to tell him. Maybe you could put a circle around that dates on the calendar or something so he knows you have to bonk on those days but you didnt actually speak about it, or let him know some other way without actually saying it so he doesnt feel pressured??? Dont know, its very tricky though. Ive even tried sexy lingerie and stuff to make if feel less forced because we have too and more fun........when you work out how to do it though, let me know lol.

Yeah, you have EWCM and +'s though, so maybe your temp is a little off. I still think your about to ovulate today or tomorrow latest. Definately bonk tonight!!!!

Its okay, knew I was out this cycle anyways.........

I may try that - wear something sexy as a signal I am up for it... ;)

Or maybe I will just try to seduce him at peak times...

Something is definitely going on as I have sore boobs today. Maybe today is the day after all. No ovulation pains though so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->