CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Skav...Your story made me tear up. I could hear the baby blues. :cry: Your story is all so sweet. I love these birth stories. How is your baby blues now honey? He is so gorgeous. I want to hold this little guy and sniff him...I so love the baby smell. So what this means is you could end up pregnant again...:rofl: What has the boys say of the baby? Skav I'm so proud for you. We've been waiting for this guy for a bit now. Congratulations sweetie. :hugs: Don't go away. At least this way I can keep up with you and the LO. :hugs:

Sorry for not replying soon Here :dohh:

Awe..ur so sweet!!! Oh yeah, lurve to sniff little babies myself too...
After the 3rd c-section the OBGYNs here in Italy say it's very risky and they don't allow to go further:shrug: and DH and myself thought this is it...'cos it's not easy when you DON'T have anyone to help :cry: I have sent a request to sponsor my parents, but, Italy is not THE country for paper-work!!:dohh: they drag it as long as possibile!!

The BIG boys are fond of him. Once he starts crying they reduce the TV volume, off their video games and go to him and start humming Lullabies :cloud9: so adorable..

I won't go away Here, till all my best buddies get their BFPs and have their LOs in their arms..:kiss: You know, later that day, after the baby was out and the doctor said" Ok, two balls, it's a BOY" :haha: (obviously i knew it was a boy) I told my DH about how you teased me with my PINK ticker :rofl: rmbr??

Luv u girls a lot !

:rofl: yes I remember. I said he was so going to get you when he's older. Calling him a girl..:haha: Try for a second opinion on the c-section thing. I know here in the US they use to say that but I don't think anymore. I would love to see you with a girl. Then you could have the pink ticker. :rofl: That would be so nice to have your parents there. How often do you get to see them? I know they really want to see the baby. Well go ahead and start the paperwork. That would be so lovely to have them there. :hugs:

:rofl: yes I remember. I said he was so going to get you when he's older. Calling him a girl..:haha: Try for a second opinion on the c-section thing. I know here in the US they use to say that but I don't think anymore. I would love to see you with a girl. Then you could have the pink ticker. :rofl: That would be so nice to have your parents there. How often do you get to see them? I know they really want to see the baby. Well go ahead and start the paperwork. That would be so lovely to have them there. :hugs:

:rofl:

I wish I had a girl..but, we're done Here..I love to have a another one but it's not easy..mentally and economically too...So I guess that's it..I feel awful saying goodbye to TTC,BFPs etc :cry:
Fortunately or unfortunately, the doctors here are pretty strict about the numbers(c-sec)
I have already started the paperwork and given it to the police, I'm waiting for the sponsor letter so that I can send it to my parents and they do their paperwork at that end..:dohh: It's all so confusing...
Hw r u ?? am about to go stalk your journal...c u there :hugs:

Please post some more pics of the little guy. I want to see him :hugs:

Hey girls,

Skav, it's so lovely to hear from you. Once you get your paperwork done, how long does it usually take from there? Are your parents very far away? I'm sorry it's such a hassle. Hopefully it won't be too much longer, and they'll be there for you.

just logged in to post some pics, will write to you ladies later in the evening...luv u all :hugs:

Attachments

• 1332770544831.jpg
    1332770544831.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
  • P1060936.jpg
    P1060936.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-03-27 10.04.03-1.jpg
    2012-03-27 10.04.03-1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2
SkAV!!!! He is gorgeous. I could just sniff him day and night. I want to hold this little guy. I'm sending him cyber hugs right now. You are a very blessed young lady. Congratulations my love. He is perfect! :hugs:

He's so beautiful... I wanna cry. I remember when we were so excited you'd just found out he was coming. Good job, Mama.

hey ladies... :hugs:

sorry couldn't come earlier..made it a point to come before I start preparing dinner...gosh ladies..i am so tired..still settling down :( not so easy with kids,cooking,house and a baby wacko: don't rmbr the last time i cleaned the house properly :dohh:

Thanks a lot for those lovely words :cloud9: I will whisper your names to him saying how wonderful these ladies are !! This little guy does not sleep at night!! He feeds so much that he vomits it back even from the nose and then he has his nose blocked! starts crying..this happens from 2am till about 6am :nope: I don't get to sleep at all during the day..so its a little bit tiring. But just looking at him makes my heart melt :cloud9:

Here: Rcvd the cyber hugs! just gave them to him :winkwink:

Macs: Once I get the docs at my end(usually by 4-6months), I need to courier it to them and they should provide the necessary docs there to the Italian embassy and then they would get their visas. They live in Sri Lanka. Most probably end of this year they should be here..Just wish they could come earlier..but I would be much happier if they could just come!

Hey Girls... :hi:

Macs...I'm sooo sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Here...how are you doing hun??

Skav..your baby boy are sooo gorgoues....Can't believe he's one month old already!

AFM...
I'm still in shock now...I'm knocked up!!
Yes...metformin worked within a few days!!
Long story but I started the metformin about 4 weeks ago....for diabetes and PCOS.
I guess it was about a week before O time...no idea cause I did not have a period...one of those months that I skip a month. Well...the past week I got nausea all day and thought it was the meds. So today I went and bought a test...while still in the shopping mall I got a full bladder and decided there and then I'm going to the public toilets...hey while I'm here I can just as well POAS....whahahaha :haha:
Well...the test line was super dark even before the wee got to the control line...I was like WTF!!!
I think I'm about 5 weeks along...not sure but that's according to my calculations.

Telling DH and my Mom tonight...hope they take the news well...it's not really the perfect timing but I guess it's meant to be cause we only DTD once this month since we're living with my mom. lol

Hope you all have a wonderfull day...sorry for the ramble but I just had to tell you all first!!

:dust:

Congrats, sweetie, that is AMAZING! I'm so happy for you :D You deserve a sticky bean, after everything you've gone through. :flower:

Hey ladies... :hugs:

Snip: Congrats !!! :wohoo: that's super fast and an awesome news!!

Macs & Here: how are you ladies doing??

i miss you all sooooo much :cry: my LO is not settled down yet and it's quite difficult to handle the housework/cooking etc. He feeds every 2 hours !!! Finding it very tough when DH is at work and the 2kids are around :wacko: the worst is night! don't even want to talk about it ! :haha:

hope LO settles down soon...so that's I could come to BnB like before..missing everything though...

We miss you too, Skav. I hope that your LO settles down soon, so that you feel like you can get back to 'normal' a little more.

:hugs:

Skav...do your LO get eough milk...or does the milk feed him...by now he should've settled down to longer feeding hours. Just thinking.... :-k

With all the good news there's some worries on my side....
Doct want me to come see him asap...I need to start with the insulin shots and get to the Gyn/Ob earlier for a dating scan. I'm SCARED!!
I've been reading a bit to much on diabetes and pregnancy! :dohh:

Hope you all have a wonderfull weekend!! :hugs:

Macs : tks sweetheart!! hows the baking? i made chocolate banana cupcakes with chocolate fudge
Frosting...it was a hit!

Snip : I had GD this pregnancy!! If you stick to thd diet, simple exercise(i walked)and control your
sugar levels , there's nothing to worry. Relax .... Praying for the beanie to stick !!!

I have a lot of milk..the one thing that disturbs me is his vomitti ng! lately, even when takes just one
side for 5-10 mins he spits up some(some digested ans some liquidish) i breastfed the other two DSs
for 18 months and they too rigurgitated for the first 3 months bu they had gap of 3-4 hours!! I hv an appt with the ped on the 18th, will check whats with this little man :p

have a wonderful weekend xx

Macs : tks sweetheart!! hows the baking? i made chocolate banana cupcakes with chocolate fudge
Frosting...it was a hit!

Snip : I had GD this pregnancy!! If you stick to thd diet, simple exercise(i walked)and control your
sugar levels , there's nothing to worry. Relax .... Praying for the beanie to stick !!!

I have a lot of milk..the one thing that disturbs me is his vomitti ng! lately, even when takes just one
side for 5-10 mins he spits up some(some digested ans some liquidish) i breastfed the other two DSs
for 18 months and they too rigurgitated for the first 3 months bu they had gap of 3-4 hours!! I hv an appt with the ped on the 18th, will check whats with this little man :p

have a wonderful weekend xx

That sounds like some bad reflux!
They have some meds now that you can give and still keep on breastfeeding.
And lift the one side of his cot...so that he sleep on a 45 degree angle....I know it's hard to keep them there...lol.
My LB only slept on his tummy....he could never lay flat on his back!
My LB had it since he was 3 weeks old...but he had silent reflux...no vomiting. I gave him 1ml gaviscon with every feed until he got to about 1 year old...and now he still get it occasionally when he eat something that triggers it.

Google GERD...there's a lot of things you can try to make it easier on you and baby

Congratulations Snip! I'm so happy for you. It's about time. :lol: Take care of that LO and let us know how your appt goes.

Skav: Hey honey! I hope he settles down soon so you can get some much needed rest. You are so right though...its worth every bit of it. Maybe the Dr. can give you some insight as to the spit up. Mine had that problem as well but I wan't breastfeeding. THey had to switch his formula. You can't switch a titty so I don't know :rofl:

Macs! Hi my love! I hope you are making it good. I can't wait til you announce your next bfp pretty soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->