CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hello,
Sorry I'm late. Have a crazy headache....urggg. Tried to lay down for alitte. What have I missed today? Don't want to read. LOL

Scooter:TTC domino effect buddy group sounds good for our TTC group and we have proof :haha:

here_we_r: we were talking about having a buddy group and somehow Domino effect came into the scene, since we were having a weird AF this cycle! We liked the domino effect.. one of us gets a BFP and we all get it!!(hoping)
The proof of this is last nite I had a terrible headache and came to know that Scooter had it and now Amanda is having it too :haha: So, DOMINO EFFECT is offically in action :happydance:

Amanda: yeah, sent a msg to popcorn stating the link to this thread. Good for your friend, lets hope the next is you :winkwink:

Aliciatm: am sorry AF got you..nasty AF:growlmad: lets start a fresh cycle ;)

:dust::dust::dust::dust: am I wasting babydust during our AF :haha:

Hi Girlies!! :flower::flower::flower::flower: I'm back! CD 3 today for me, i love this part of the cycle when its too early ti think about OV, BD or BFP....:coffee:

Question...I'm finding that bd when not making babies (when it's too early, before OV) is more fun than when trying to get pregnant...what do you think?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yes, it's true!

when it's to early or to late we just bd for fun... and we enjoy it much more!!! not that we do not enjoy it around O, but when we r not on a mission we r more relaxed, don't think of the best position...

cd2 for me today, nothing major to report... i also sleep much better before O... on the DPO phase i find myself awake before the alarm clock thinking about taking BBT and then i cannot sleep again... stressful...

:flower: Gald it's not juts us :)

Sometimes I think that if we could enjoy it like we are not baby making during OV, then the baby might get conceived easier...I know it's not logical...but think that a bit anyway...am I crazy LOL?

not at all hun!!!

i thought exactly the same until last april i had lost hope that i would ovulate at all, it was cd24 and thought it was too late already...

so we bd and have so much fun, that was the best of the month for some reason... few days later FF puts ovulation for cd25, the day after we bd.... and i thought, this is it, it has to be, we enjoyed so much that we made a baby for sure....

....but nothing...af came as usual... so i don't believe that anymore!!!!!

now we are on the mission of getting the swimmers up to meet miss eggie and that's it!!!!

Super cool! That's good to know! I'm optimistic about this cycle, but for some reason I keep thinking that august will be my month and I will have a May baby...i think cycle 4 also has a good ring to it...do you have a feeling of when it will happen? :flower:

... i had a feeling that june was my month... for several reasons :wacko:

first of all a prediction from cheri22 who said conceive/find out/birth month June and then she went on and on describing my "baby" and bla bla bla...

then another prediction from Gail saying conception to be happening very soon, she didn't specify the month but she wrote that she sensed that i was due to test soon... this part wasn't really connected to the part of the "very soon" BFP... well, the reading was all a bit disconnected... but I thought... mmm... 2 psychics thinking very soon.. it must be june...

this was also my first month of clomid... I had some vivid dreams and evinced that it was my grandma saying I will have a BFP this month...

...overall I almost went psychotic :rofl: and then I had a drop in temps at 9DPO and i got severely depressed :rofl:

so now, honestly i have no idea... i don't have a feeling of when it will happen, i don't know...

...mmm...thinking about it... i think i have a feeling that it is not this month for sure... don't know why... and if we go by my feelings... we don't go very far :haha:

so i don't know... overly confused... overly paying attention to "signs" and extremely symptoms spotting... can't go worst than this :rofl::rofl:

Ok..so i think I will learn from you and not pay excessive amount of attention to my 'feeling' :flower:

I don't really trust psycics...but can understand wanting to find out. But if you are no on clomid, I bet it won't be long! xxx I guess feeling that it's not your month...could also mean that it is..:rofl:

Scooter:TTC domino effect buddy group sounds good for our TTC group and we have proof :haha:

here_we_r: we were talking about having a buddy group and somehow Domino effect came into the scene, since we were having a weird AF this cycle! We liked the domino effect.. one of us gets a BFP and we all get it!!(hoping)
The proof of this is last nite I had a terrible headache and came to know that Scooter had it and now Amanda is having it too :haha: So, DOMINO EFFECT is offically in action :happydance:

I like it... though I didn't get anyone's headache, if you're handing out contagious BFPs I'm right there ;)

How's everyone doing today?

Hi allMaccs! :hugs: I also like 'the Domino Effect' it's a great name and I'm also well up for domino BFP's xx

I've got a cold, so no work for me today, just OH looking after me :cloud9:

how are you babe?

Hi allMaccs! :hugs: I also like 'the Domino Effect' it's a great name and I'm also well up for domino BFP's xx

I've got a cold, so no work for me today, just OH looking after me :cloud9:

how are you babe?

Sorry you're not feeling well :( It's great that OH's taking care of you though. That's pretty awesome.

I'm doing all right... last night AF was giving me a rough time, but she's going pretty easy on me today, so I can't really complain.

:D

One of my furbabies is at the vet all day... had to have his teeth cleaned and a couple pulled, so they put him under anesthesia, and I can't go get him until he's completely woken up. House feels really weird without him, but I'm afraid to leave, in case the vet needs something and tries to call. :(

:( awwww your pour furry baby..is it a doggy or kitty? I have two kitty cats and when they are poorly I always feel so helpless...

And what is your pet's name? xx

:( awwww your pour furry baby..is it a doggy or kitty? I have two kitty cats and when they are poorly I always feel so helpless...

And what is your pet's name? xx

We have a dog and a cat... it's the dog who's at the vet today, and he's getting up there... almost 11 years old, arthritic, missing half of his teeth, has seizures, and only one eye, so we worry about him pretty constantly, between one thing and another. It was pretty nerve-wracking to know they were going to have to put him under this morning, because you just never know...

Trying to stay positive with it, though... will be able to call to get a pick-up time in just under 2 hours, so that's good. I'll be happy to have him home with me.

His name's McCaffrey (after the Denver Broncos Wide Reciever). Our cat's name is Trudi (short for Intruder, because he just showed up one day and decided he lives here)

What about your kitties?

awwa I hope McCaffrey comes home soon so you can give him a big cuddel :cloud9: xxx

I love the name of your cat! Really cute story! We have a boy cat called Freddie, his black and an amazing hunter (brings gifts all the time...) looks like a puma and acts like a baby- wants to be picked up and miaws to tell us so! He's really chilled out with people, but rules the neighborhood in cat terms :haha: He always snuggles up to me xx

And we have a girl kitty, Nola (we call her knowledge) she tabby, loves to lay in the sun. She is small and really cute, but hates being picked up and is shy. She loves OH lots. unlike Freddie, her best pray has been a worm :haha: she make the cutest little noises instead of miawing and...she steels freddie's food, even though he's supposed to be all macho :haha:

awwa I hope McCaffrey comes home soon so you can give him a big cuddel :cloud9: xxx

I love the name of your cat! Really cute story! We have a boy cat called Freddie, his black and an amazing hunter (brings gifts all the time...) looks like a puma and acts like a baby- wants to be picked up and miaws to tell us so! He's really chilled out with people, but rules the neighborhood in cat terms :haha: He always snuggles up to me xx

And we have a girl kitty, Nola (we call her knowledge) she tabby, loves to lay in the sun. She is small and really cute, but hates being picked up and is shy. She loves OH lots. unlike Freddie, her best pray has been a worm :haha: she make the cutest little noises instead of miawing and...she steels freddie's food, even though he's supposed to be all macho :haha:

Awww... thanks.

Trudi's not much of a cuddler. We're not sure how long he was on the street before he found us, or what home was like for him before that. After he'd been coming around for a while, we took him to the vet to get checked out. Turned out, he had a microchip, so we knew where 'home' was... But when we called the phone #, the mailbox was full and didn't belong to the name the chip company had on file... so we drove past the house, and it'd been abandoned... for who knows how long. So at that point, he was OURS ;) He'll snuggle sometimes, but on his own terms... when he wants to.

Lucky you... I'm not sure what I'd do if Trudi started bringing me 'gifts' like Freddie, lol. ;)

Nola sounds a little like Trudi...picky, but loveable, and likes things her own way, huh?

Awww... thanks.

Trudi's not much of a cuddler. We're not sure how long he was on the street before he found us, or what home was like for him before that. After he'd been coming around for a while, we took him to the vet to get checked out. Turned out, he had a microchip, so we knew where 'home' was... But when we called the phone #, the mailbox was full and didn't belong to the name the chip company had on file... so we drove past the house, and it'd been abandoned... for who knows how long. So at that point, he was OURS ;) He'll snuggle sometimes, but on his own terms... when he wants to.

Lucky you... I'm not sure what I'd do if Trudi started bringing me 'gifts' like Freddie, lol. ;)

Nola sounds a little like Trudi...picky, but loveable, and likes things her own way, huh?

Yeah, Nola is definitely like Trudi xx When freddie brings gifts, I scream and get oh to clean up the mess :haha: if he's not home, I have been known to hide in the other room..:blush:

Hey Popcorn!

I am so glad you're on this thread now!!!!!!!!! I'm onto cycle 3 and on day 7. I got my pressed and digital OPK sticks today so I am ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->