CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hey Ladies!!!

Make sure the title is good for everyone, no matter what happens with their TTC journey...and what room do I put it in???

Bad headache again today, on cd 4 and day 2 of clomid...weird...I never had headaches with clomid before...blah who knows! My boobs are also painful that doesnt happen except for af time...weird, wonder if its the clomid...

I am hopeful for this excited....but I cant get too excited, as last cycle proved!!

How are all of you ladies doing?

Hey Ladies!!!

Make sure the title is good for everyone, no matter what happens with their TTC journey...and what room do I put it in???

Bad headache again today, on cd 4 and day 2 of clomid...weird...I never had headaches with clomid before...blah who knows! My boobs are also painful that doesnt happen except for af time...weird, wonder if its the clomid...

I am hopeful for this excited....but I cant get too excited, as last cycle proved!!

How are all of you ladies doing?

I think the title is GREAT! Just put it in TTC....what do you think?

Hey Popcorn!

I am so glad you're on this thread now!!!!!!!!! I'm onto cycle 3 and on day 7. I got my pressed and digital OPK sticks today so I am ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hon! :hugs::hugs: good to see you!!!! Cycle 3 day 3 for me! Awesome! I'm temping properly this month! xxx Hopefully this month will be lucky! xx

:dust::dust::dust:

I agree, Amanda... whatever we end up calling it (I think something about dominoes would be cute too), I think just putting it in TTC is just fine.

Cycle 2, CD 3 for me today. Ready for the :witch: to be gone already, lol.

I like the dominoes idea too...anybody got anymore suggestions??

I just dont want anybody, not just us to be turned off or find the title offensive or not useful to them, if they wanna join... I am trying to think of everybody...

I am confused about this af, I swear I am... I am 2 days of heavy and now I am on my 2nd day of spotting, barely there, just brown!! Sooo confused!

Hi my friends. I always seem to miss everybody. I see scooter is in LA, is anybody else in my time zone. Central???

I am in central too!!!

:hi:

Hi Scooter. I think the title is cool. You know I've been having the headaches too.

I see you are from La. How cool. We pass through there going to Mississipp. I live in Texas. LOL We're neighbors!!!

I love that you don't want anyone to feel left out, Scooter. We'll figure it out ;)

hey girls:flower:,

for some reason, was unable to connect yday. So when are we gonna start the new thread ? If someone does start, pls post a link on this thread so no one misses it.:flower:

I am going through hell with this headache!! It comes and goes and I had to take aspirin. I've been some :wine: too... not that I take glasses ..just had two glasses for the past days!!! taking advantage of the AF :happydance:
Girls, I wish this is our cycle. Waiting for O sucks especially when its late O:dohh:!!

Will be going to collect my son's progression report in an hour :wacko:

hello girls,

cd3 for me today and just about to start clomid this cycle.... my brain is so screwed up that i am even anticipating side effects... so now i am incredibly emotional... but didn't start clomid yet :dohh:

i have to do so much work :wacko: i think this is where my emotional helpless feelings come from.... :cry:

have to finish a chapter of my thesis but can't get myself to open the file :nope::nope::nope:

and i need to finish in 3 days :dohh:

i'll probably disappear from BB for about 2 weeks, this one because of my flipping thesis, the next one because i'll be on holidays...

I want everybody on DPO when i come back... so we can start our very sane extreme symptom spotting together :happydance:

want2bemum.. today is cd 3 for me too. gonna start taking soy iso. on cd 5-9:) its suppose to be like clomid. so hopefully it works..

hi hun!!!

how r u feeling? if i may, perhaps i would anticipate soy a little... to put forward O and shorten ur cycle... when i did soy, i took it day 4-8 and O day19 which was great for me...
even with clomid, i did first round cd5-9 but only O cd20, so doing cd3-7 this time...we'll see...

good luck hun, honestly i don't have hope for this cycle, don't even have an idea, zero, nada... generally feeling i will never b able to see those 2 pink lines on a test...

...but maybe this is a good sign... for the past 4 cycles i had so much hope, so many symptoms... i was convinced it was going to happen real soon...

maybe lack of feeling can bring good luck...

hi alicia and want2bmum :hi:

Want2bmum, when you come back after the 2 weeks, I wouldn't have even o'd :rofl: I have a very late O cd24- cd29 :shrug: Aaaaah i wish it would be sooner :dohh: GL with your work !!!

soy supplements ?? soy milk :blush: am sorry but i did read that it helps with conceiving , does it make O earlier ??
Don't want to sound negative, 2 days back I was watching a youtube clip which was saying major food to avoid when ttc was green peas and soy!! I was like this O.O!!

your gonna be okay.. i have to wait until cd 5. i had taken vitex cd 1 and yesturday didnt know you cant take soy with it.. was gonna start soy today but i cant.... so i have to wait.. but im temping, using opks, and cbfm.. so im hopeful i guess.. we are gonna get our bfps...

soy isoflavones... have good reviews they are a vitamin.. not soy milk or soy food.. its the isoflavones that help really. from what ive herd.

soy isoflavones... have good reviews they are a vitamin.. not soy milk or soy food.. its the isoflavones that help really. from what ive herd.

oh...ok... thanks :hugs: hope this is the cycle for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->