CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hello skav...

i certainly hope you'd have O by the time i am back!!!!

soy isoflavones are phytoestrogens, basically a naturally occurring form of estrogens. they r called the natural clomid as clomid is a chemical estrogen based drug...

i don't think soy iso is toxic, but i do think that research needs to be done, we know that soy iso contain natural estrogens but don't know yet if they bind properly on human receptors, so maybe it won't work, but i'd give it a try...

actually there was a project starting in italy, calabria, that wanted to look at phytoestrogens... but as many things in italy, money went missing and project was blocked... oh well, maybe next time.

thanks just a little nervous.. im using like temping, preseed, softcups,opks and cbfm... tired of running around with my head choped off lol

i just wanna try something natural before march next year.. i have a f/s appt.

any natural phytoestrogen will do, like yums for example, here in london we can find them anywhere, not sure about elsewhere...

of course if you decide to eat yums, you'll need to eat them every day as you r not getting the concentrate form as with soy isoflavones supplements... i'd give it a try too...

i only did a couple of cycles on soy iso as i was determined to get clomid, which in my opinion works much better as it is chemically produced... but many people would argue on this...

Hi Skav!

Sorry to hear you still have a headache! but the :wine: sounds fun and tasty! I too have been enjoying a few glasses here and there :happydance:

I'm feeling quite nice and calm now...I love this bit (before ov and after tww) a time to chill out when life is normal and you feel ad as if your not TCC. Only a bit more time until the madness begins again!

I hope this is our month...but for some reason the month august seems to have a good ring to it...which would mean I have a may baby...may would be a nice month to be borne...of course, I would not complain if my baby decided to be conceived before that...

Good luck with your sons report! How old is he? xx

i dont like yums.. lol.. i think im just gonna try soy 1 cycle and see if nothing then back to the drawing board

i like yums.... i am just very lazy and don't want to put too much effort in the preparation.... this is why i wanted clomid... ah ah ah

lol. yeah im gonna try soy. im stuck on wheather i should try it this cycle or not... idk yet.. thinking about next cycle so i can use it from cd 3-7 instead of 5-9 not sure.. might just use cbfm to get use to me this is my first cycle using it, then im gonna temp to see if im even ovulating because if im not ill know and try soy next cycle.. im also gonna try the smep plan

hey girlies..... :hi:

want2bmum: wow, you sure do know lot of stuff :thumbup: are into these kind of researches?? I never knew about the project here in Calabria...brava!!:thumbup: Now, I might sound stupid, but what is YUM ..is it a yam your talking about :blush: will miss you :nope: :flower:

Popcorn: so we have been both down with :wine: eh !! Domino effect :winkwink:
My son's report card was more than good !! its excellent!! a total of 98% !!:happydance: He finished his 2nd! will be following the 3rd in Sept 2011. I am one happy mama !!!:dance:

Now getting back to my normal life, can you believe it I still have my headache :dohh: I will take aspirin today too..just can't help it !!!

tc ladies :hugs:

Hello beauties.

It's a lovely day here. I've been up to my EYEBALLS in wedding prep, but in a relaxed way, so that's nice.

I got my drink on too, just a little, last night... LONG few weeks for OH, and I'd had enough of the world... plus I figure I might as well while I can, since at least for the moment, I'm avoiding alcohol during the 2ww. Felt nice to just relax a little w/ my guy.

How's everyone feeling?

Hello Ladies! :hi:

I am just sitting here on wondering when I should mark sex on my chart...we did it after midnight, so would I put yesterday or today???

I *think* I'd put yesterday, because it's before you slept... but that's just me ;)

Hello Ladies! :hi:

I am just sitting here on wondering when I should mark sex on my chart...we did it after midnight, so would I put yesterday or today???

If its midnight technically its the next day. If you finished before midnight..heeheee..right before the clock hit 12:00 then it was yesterday. All in all..I hope you had FUN! I was reading the thread and I've been tipping the bottle a little bit myself. Tonight DH and I are going out to dinner and I plan on "getting my drink on"...LOL:happydance: Like you girls say better do it while we can. No headache today. I've had one two days in a row. maybe sinus..who knows. I'm ready to O.:wacko:

OHHH Guess what? We got an SUV today! Guess why? DH said we gone need it. He must be feeling a good month. heeheehee

Thanks soo much ladies!!!

Congrats on the SUV!

I am gonna put it on both, lol! and then add a note on each day! :blush:

Hey my cycle buddies....I got my opk's in the mail today and I want to peeonastick so bad..LOL:nope:

LOL....well you should know I am a POAS Pusher....LOL!!

So the Angel side says "dont do it...it will be a waste of a stick!"

But my Devilish side says "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!"

Sorry, I am no help! :hugs:

LOL....well you should know I am a POAS Pusher....LOL!!

So the Angel side says "dont do it...it will be a waste of a stick!"

But my Devilish side says "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!"

Sorry, I am no help! :hugs:

That's why I love you! You cater to my good and my bad:haha:

Guess what? I got 30 opk's and 10 preggo tests for 8.95.
I ordered preseed and got two preggo test to go with for 14.00. No shipping on either one. I think pretty good. Scooter....tell me we're going to be preggo this time...Please tell me.:cry:

Ohhhh Hunny, if I knew for sure I would tell you, but unfortunately I am not God! :hugs:

Thats a good price for those... :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->