CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hey bunni girl...how are you feeling today? hows ur face/ache ??:hugs:

ok ladies....my bed wants me... i feel so :sleep:...

Goodnight / Good day to all.... :flower:

Goodnight Skav! Sweet dreams. :hugs:

hi choc. Are you feeling better?

i do feel a little better thanx for asking. i see there is some spotting going on with some of you's. if it is AF you will catch that eggie next cycle. otherwise today is cd 7 and the last day of soy. i feel like an idiot. my body just likes to produce ewcm quite often and NO im not Aroused! :haha:

i do feel a little better thanx for asking. i see there is some spotting going on with some of you's. if it is AF you will catch that eggie next cycle. otherwise today is cd 7 and the last day of soy. i feel like an idiot. my body just likes to produce ewcm quite often and NO im not Aroused! :haha:

Choc..tell me the name of the soy again. I might try it this time. I guess can't hurt. I want to research some more on it. Ok I found it. Mixed feelings on it. Its for O and I do that all ready. So I guess that's another question for my doc tomorrow.

Did u check your opk? You might be O early.

hey ladies!

I am sorry I have been gone for the past couple of days...I am still trying to get a grip on some things...my stupid arse body included! I have been bleeding all brown except for the lil bit of red blood a few days ago...everything else has been brown, not even enough for a pad... :( I dont know what to do, whether to consider this as a funky af or what???

Help! :shrug:

I will try and be on more often! I will TRY!

MUCH LOVE YOU ALL OF U LADIES! :)

:hi: Hi everyone

Hey Scooter...long time no see!! So sorry your cycle is sooo confusing. :hug:

Some weird stuff going on here on my side.......
Yesterday I started getting UTI.....wtf.2 weeks ago the gyno gave antibiotics for uti but according to me I did not have a uti...but did have a bad sinus infection so I took the antibiotics anyway to get the sinus infection cleared up.
Last night I got a headache and it's still here 12hours later....more constant than sore.

SOOO...on thuesday I did an IC...bfn..not even an evap appeared. So i tested again yesterday with FMU...thought I saw something but it can't be possible!
This morning again with FMU....another pink shadow :wacko:
How is this possible??? I know I cant trust my temps on FF because of weird cycle last month and also having a sinus infection around O time. And I only got O cramps 2 days later than FF said I O'd...
I really wish this crap would come to an end :help:

Here: its called soy isoflavones. i got it at walmart in the vitamin section. it is 40 mg pills and the only ingredients are calcium and soy, it cost $6. there are some women who take it to O and their are some women who take it to O earlier. i have not done an opk because they are never positive for me, although i believe i have 8-9 left, i may use them in the days to come. im actually waiting for that O pain... i feel nauseous and hungry very early in the morning like now.. im still convinced there may be a bundle in there :haha: although its probably the meds i have been taking. :shrug: good luck with the doctor.

Scooter: sounds like things are driving you crazy over there. i hope you get some answers soon. FX

Snip: i would keep testing just to be for sure. FX

Scooter: Have you tested? The last time I did that was in May I was Preggo. It ended in a chemical Pregnancy though. Maybe you you should test. I miss you. :hug:

Snip: Sounds like you got the egg young lady! :wohoo: When will :witch: be late?

Choc: thanks baby. I'm going to go to Wal-mart today and get some.

Ladies: I go see my GC today at 11:00. I'm actually excited. I hope she don't let me down. I 'm going to tell her I'm too old to keep waiting. I need this to happen like "yesterday"... lol

:haha: Here - the witch is already 4 weeks late....still waiting since last month.
If I go by the time she should've come last month then she should be due today...it would be cd30 then today (actually are cd 58)

Hi Everyone! Just checking in on ya'll! Thoughts and prayers with all of you!

Snip - I think you should go get an Answer hpt. I don't trust the IC's. I think they are fine for ovulation, but not hpts. I was getting a BFP on Answer @ 12dpo, but the IC's were still negative!

GL!! :dust:

Snip: that's right. Now i remember. Sounds like you caught it though. If you see a line then its a line. "When will you test again? In the morning or will you wait a couple of days?

I was thinking my ladies that I might start a journal. That way you guys can know a little about my history of TTC. its not a pretty pic though. What do you think? Think you guys would read it?

I was thinking my ladies that I might start a journal. That way you guys can know a little about my history of TTC. its not a pretty pic though. What do you think? Think you guys would read it?

Of course!! I always find comfort in writing, even about painful things. It is the best way I can get my feelings out.

Hi Everyone! Just checking in on ya'll! Thoughts and prayers with all of you!

Snip - I think you should go get an Answer hpt. I don't trust the IC's. I think they are fine for ovulation, but not hpts. I was getting a BFP on Answer @ 12dpo, but the IC's were still negative!

GL!! :dust:

I'm in SA.....no Answer tests here.
Tried to get some Answer or Frer online...but cant

Thanks Tx! I'm happy to see you moving right a long! Please don't leave to the 1 tri board and leave us. You are too cool! How is DH feeling about everything? Is he over the moon?

hi here,snip,tx,scooter and everyone :hi:

here, hope ur visit goes perfectly..

snip, GL hun...:thumbup:

tx, love ur ticker girlie . have u got the m/s ??

sccoter, will miss ya

nothing from my side girls.. :shrug: same chart as previous cycle, at lest the last 2 temps..:dohh: so am like :fool:

*edit* journal sounds great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies!

I am kinda here, lol!

I am having back pains and uterus pains, weird! I am supposed to be on cd5, if I had a normal af, but with only having brown spotting, I am no sure what is going on... any advice???

I am more sleepy, like I took a nap today, which is not something I do, but all of this could be because I am off my metformin... so :shrug:

I will try and catch up tonight,

Hugs ladies!

hi Scooter... im losing my mind over here. it seems you are wondering about yourself as well. when was the last time you took a test? i was just wondering, i posted something on TTC. im wondering how long a woman with cycles, not necessarily normal can be anovulatory? is it possible to be anovulatory for many years? whats the the metformin for?

Ok..my lovely lady buddies...In your spare time "stalk my chart". I must warn you...its long so you might have to wait until you have some time. LOL. After you read it..then you'll know who I am and where I have been ttc. You know I tried to be strong writing it but it still always hurt so bad. Oh well...I hope you guys are having a good day.

Scooter...i say maybe test.
Choc..Are you feeling better? i asked my doc about the soy. she knew exactly what I was talking about. Told me they prescribe that to their patients with hot flashed from menopause. Told me what it does with estrogen which I had already read..but said she didn't know what it would do in ttc. I just left it alone. So I pray you have gl with it. FX'd for you as always.

Macs...hi...:hug: Are you okay?
TX...keep growing that little bean...LOL
SKav...where are you? Sleep?
Snip: are you going to test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79