CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Skav i wish i was 160, let alone under 200. i dont know how tall you are but im sure you arent 3'6 :haha:... with that being said, im wanting to lose weight since i know thats affecting my O big time! and my confidence and etc etc i could blab for hours... and i have hbp, and am on water pill and other bp med... right now you have bouncy bean growing that needs so much from you right now - stress. im happy you put that bbt away, and eating healthy and being positive is exactly whats best :thumbup::hugs:

Skav i wish i was 160, let alone under 200. i dont know how tall you are but im sure you arent 3'6 :haha:... with that being said, im wanting to lose weight since i know thats affecting my O big time! and my confidence and etc etc i could blab for hours... and i have hbp, and am on water pill and other bp med... right now you have bouncy bean growing that needs so much from you right now - stress. im happy you put that bbt away, and eating healthy and being positive is exactly whats best :thumbup::hugs:

hehe...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thank God am not 3'6 !! am 5'2 :blush: shorty:haha: yeah i stopped the bbt like you ladies advised :kiss:
oh! so u have hbp..it must be :wacko: when its its hot like your place right?? what is a water pill? :hugs:

here,snip,want,scooter,popcorn,ttc where r u ladies :shrug: :kiss:

im here :) felt kinda nauseous for a few hours today. i hope its not a sign that its coming on full force soon!! :(

hehe...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thank God am not 3'6 !! am 5'2 :blush: shorty:haha: yeah i stopped the bbt like you ladies advised :kiss:
oh! so u have hbp..it must be :wacko: when its its hot like your place right?? what is a water pill? :hugs:

here,snip,want,scooter,popcorn,ttc where r u ladies :shrug: :kiss:

yea i have hpb, the water pill(been on it right after dd#2, 5 years cant believe it) is to make sure i dont have fluids build up in my body, for example if i eat salty food, which makes water retain i would have swollen ankles. the other pill was prescribed to me when the doctor noticed my blood pressure/body possible became immune to the pill altho im still on it... it might have been because i began smoking more then 10 cigs a day :wacko: gosh i need to quit!

Hi everyone :hi:

So glad to see you are all doing great!!

No news this side.....just waiting for O :coffee:

This next few days I have to work really hard to earn some extra money...
We got a new house in a neighbouring town and want to move ASAP!! But now we first need to get a valid excuse to get out of this current house (lease agreement) we actually have a valid excuse...the only problem is the owner dont think so. but I'm sure a doctor and health inspector can confirm the mold in this house are a health hazard!! (I can be a B!tch)
The new house is BIG!!
Only a block away from the school so LG can walk to school.
Fenced yard for the doggies
No stairs or dangerous things in the house where LB can get hurt (we currently have a double story house with very dangerous stairs)

Soooo if I cant get out of the contract and get my security deposit I'll tell him to shove it and ask my boss to pay out some off my earnings for next month so that I can pay the other house's security deposit!

hello ladies!!!

how was your week-end? mine was very nice, with friends having girl chat and drinks... relaxing!!!

wow the puppies are so so cute... i want one!!

today i went for ultra sound, not sure if you remember but during last scan they saw a 16.5mm thing that looked like a cyst...

well, turns out that it was a follicle, today it was 19.5mm and i have another of 14mm. they didn't grow very much, only around 3mm in a week so they gave me the HCG trigger shot, they gave me the box, i'll have to inject myself tomorrow morning and i think i will ovulate the day after...

hopefully they will both be good eggs... or my next cycle i'll have to do FSH injection therapy...

xxxx

YAY!!! Want2beMum....we're getting that BFP this month!!!!
So you gonna have 2 eggies released.... will keep my Fx for you hun!! :happydance:

hey ladies :hugs:

snip: wow moving to a new house is always a exciting thing for me although thinking about the packing makes me scream !! Hope things so smoothly and that new house will bring you the much desired BFP!!!

want: as snip says...2 eggies which means TWINS !!!!!!!!!!!! Gl with the BFP...

i prayed this morning too ,i actually said all of your names and was laughing at myself.. all i said was the nicknames i didnt know the real names.. :rofl:

SKAV...luckily I have a mom and mom-in-law who voluntered to do the packing! :haha:

I actually thought the same thing this morning...we dont know names or what the other look like!

wow...lucky you...!! so you must be just doing the chilling out stuff and letting mom and MIL do the packing..!! nah!! just kidding...

yesssss :rofl: i was like..Maria, I hope and pray my friends..SNIP,HERE,MACS,WANT,POPCORN,BUNNI, SCOOTER etc etc...and i was like :saywhat:

wow...lucky you...!! so you must be just doing the chilling out stuff and letting mom and MIL do the packing..!! nah!! just kidding...

yesssss :rofl: i was like..Maria, I hope and pray my friends..SNIP,HERE,MACS,WANT,POPCORN,BUNNI, SCOOTER etc etc...and i was like :saywhat:

I WISH!! I have to work to make some extra money. You see I dont get fixed salary...I get paid for what I do everyday...so the more I do the more the money :thumbup:
We have to get a new stove, dstv dish and new curtains when we move...
the living room there's sooo big it has 5 windows...so 10 curtain drops of the same color :wacko:

WHahahahahaha,,,that's funny....I'll post a pic later of me and the kiddies then you'll atleast know what I look like :-D

Awe..snip thats a little tough ..i understand..i thought you were getting a monthly salary :nope: OMG..i totally understand how its costly to organize a newly shifted house..i still have carton boxes lying in my house:dohh: its been 4 yrs we shifted here but we don't get enough money to do "New" stuffs to the house..:dohh:
I hope you find a way to make yourself out of the difficulties your facing and is it difficult to find jobs over there??

Yeah, jobs are sooo scarce here in SA!
I was actually lucky with this job. worked in the office for 4 years and then went on maternity leave with LB...when it was over Aug 2010 I stayed at home doing the same work. still working shifts but I can choose my own hours. dont get a fixed salary but my earnings have more than doubled!
And I have my kids with me so I'm happy!!

Hubby had an issue with me earning more than him but made peace with...male ego!!
But I can understand....I bring home 3 times his salary every month!
But I do work my ass off....10-12 hours a day.
Still doing my house work myself and looking after the kids....no help or maid.

I was actually lucky with this job. worked in the office for 4 years and then went on maternity leave with LB...when it was over Aug 2010 I stayed at home doing the same work. still working shifts but I can choose my own hours. dont get a fixed salary but my earnings have more than doubled!

Hubby had an issue with me earning more than him but made peace with...male ego!!

God..you lucky then..I mean your happy with what you have!! and talk about male ego!! way to go girl :happydance: your working your ass off but you getting it in return so i am glad:flower:
so when u r not at home where do ur kids stay??

God..you lucky then..I mean your happy with what you have!! and talk about male ego!! way to go girl :happydance: your working your ass off but you getting it in return so i am glad:flower:
so when u r not at home where do ur kids stay??

I dont go to places where me kids cant go with.....like in Never!

skav:
i'm also 160! but i'm 5"4 and i just lost 30 lbs so for me this is the skinniest ive been in years! i'm almost a size 10! :) maybe ill lose another 10 over the next 6 weeks before i start my 2nd trimester and the weight gain begins! :)

afternoon, and evening ladies. i find myself extra snappy since friday. cramping is nerve wrecking, and this ex of mine is all sad, calling private, and major stalking guess he wants to dtd :haha: im beyond gloomy today, really sux, and listening to this sad sac music isnt helping either, although i dont want to listen to my usual upbeat music... ff took away my crosshairs when i put my temp today cause it was low, so i took it again and put the higher temp just to satisfy myself and keep the crosshairs :haha:... ohhh.... blah.. i probably need to see a psych im so nuts and full of :growlmad:.... i took temp after 2 hours of sleep.... anyway hope you ladies are/and have had a wonderful day... and you ladies already know im a chattycathy... i know i know i talk/write tooo darn much....

I WISH!! I have to work to make some extra money. You see I dont get fixed salary...I get paid for what I do everyday...so the more I do the more the money :thumbup:
We have to get a new stove, dstv dish and new curtains when we move...
the living room there's sooo big it has 5 windows...so 10 curtain drops of the same color :wacko:

WHahahahahaha,,,that's funny....I'll post a pic later of me and the kiddies then you'll atleast know what I look like :-D

no lie i am beyond curious of what you ladies look like :haha:

ha i always think that too! "i wonder what she looks like"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"