CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Whatcha got going on?

I'm just sitting here watching tv/movies with the OH :D

iming my son and watching tv...waiting on hubby to get home! Again :growlmad:

My son and daughter live with their dad, my ex-husband 3 hours away...so I chat with him on YIM and on the phone and see them as much as I can... I miss them very much! :(

and my dh is home now, but goes somewhere every day...I get lonely.

I cant go with him, because about 2 months ago a truck fell on my foot and my foot is still healing from it...its almost healed maybe another 2 weeks or so and then the wound should be closed, all the way.

I do love Yahoo IM though!

I'm sorry your kiddos live so far away. That must be really hard :(

It sucks, bad! But it is what is best for them, honestly!

TTC kinda reminds me every day and month, not that I need a reminder, that I dont have a child with my hubby or my kids with me.

I think if I ever get pg, that will help with my separation anxiety! :-(

Scooter,
Sorry about your kiddos. But its whatever you guys think is best. I hope you get your BFP soon.

Mac..Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Have you about got things prepared?

hi ladies...

sccoter, :hugs: hope you get you BFP soon!!!!!! and hope your wound heals soon too :thumbup:

here_we_r: how have you been?? :hugs:

allmac: excited about the wedding.... post some photos if you can..would love to see them !!:hugs:

Such a boring day...hubs at work, kids playing with the wii and me doing nothing but research about ttc :haha:

hi ladies...

sccoter, :hugs: hope you get you BFP soon!!!!!! and hope your wound heals soon too :thumbup:

here_we_r: how have you been?? :hugs:

allmac: excited about the wedding.... post some photos if you can..would love to see them !!:hugs:

Such a boring day...hubs at work, kids playing with the wii and me doing nothing but research about ttc :haha:

hi Skav, I'm up early and its the weekend:dohh: during the week I don't want to get up.:nope: LOL DH is out running and my my DK are in bed so its pretty quiet. :happydance: I'm in heaven. Girl...Last night we went out to dinner and I had a :wine: and ooohhhhh it was soooo good. I'm trying to get it in while I can. LOL. How are you?

Hey ladies,
How do you increase or what can you do to increase EWCM?

Hi everyone :hi:

So good to see you are all doing well....and working hard on cathing that eggies!! :thumbup:

I'm still in the waiting game :coffee: .... 18dpo and still waiting for a bfp or AF. :shrug:

My last attempt on getting that bfp will be 2morow morning with a CB digi.... please send tons of :babydust: my way :winkwink:

Mac..Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Have you about got things prepared?
Thanks... and lol... No. I feel like there's still a gajillion things to do. I'm not the organized/party planner type, and am having a really hard time with it. It'll be nice, but by the same token, if I'd have realized how much money we'd end up putting into it by the end (even being as cheapskate as I can), I think I'd have eloped.

I would love to. Just have to get there first, lol... seems like time is flying AND dragging at the same time :rofl:

Hey ladies,
How do you increase or what can you do to increase EWCM?

Take robitussin (with guaifenesin, it's an expectorant), and also drink lots of grapefruit juice. I don't know how much of each, and when, but those are the 2 things I've heard that help out. :D

It sucks, bad! But it is what is best for them, honestly!

I'm glad that you feel like they're well off where they are, but I'm sure it's still hard. It's nice that you can IM and stuff :D

:witch: came for me on the 14th... Lets hope we all get our :bfp: 's this month!

hi girls can i come in. not cd1 13th but yesterday so just a few days behind you all. I've just come off the pill so this is my 1st af after last pill 4 weeks ago.
Baby dust to you all xxx

Hey Ladies!

I am sitting here being tired and having major, major heartburn...I mean its kicking like Bruce Lee, if he wasnt dead!

I am scratching my head, as my hubby, John has been vomiting(tmi) on and off for the past few days and doesnt know why and he is like the only reason I can think of me vomiting is if you(meaning me) is pregnant. I told him no way, I just had my af. he is like well wasnt it different then normal and I said, yeah...so now he is making me wonder...I took a hpt on cd3 and it was bfn, but the spotting hadnt stopped, so I am not sure...

Look at how :wacko: I am thinking I could be...

I am wondering though because I am on the clomid and everything carbonated I drink for the past few days have been giving me killer headaches, which has never happened, ever. I must be nuts! :wacko:

Somebody or multiple ladies, tell me I am not pg and that I am imagining things...

I dont have anymore hpts...anybody wanna send me some, lol! jk!

How is everybody today? Besides me, I have a horrible headache and kicking heartburn!

:hugs:

Pink..hello.

Scooter,

I wish i could send you some of my internet cheapies...LOL!! Maybe u need to stock up. You know we are POAS addicts. You know I did an opk today just to see some pee on the stick. So what u going to do????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->