CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

well, i live in a very close tight knit community where people dont talk about ttc and noone ever tells they are expecting until after 12 13 weeks so thats why i dont have a picture in case someone on here knows me :)

SNIP: I just looked at your ticker. You and I are on the exact same cycle. I'm cycle day 12 as well. I'm 30 day cycle too.!!

I've been having an abundant amount of ewcm for the past two days. Yesterday had a pink streak in it. I haven't gotten ewcm like this in I can't tell you when. Wow!

What about you? what's going on with you?

Hi ladies...want, choc, skav, ttc. How are you?

Thanks girlie. I appreciate it. Seems like a long road!

hi ladies,

how r u today?
i had to inject myself with hcg shot... it wasn't bad but it wasnt pleasant :wacko: ...i hope this is my month because the doc wants me to move to fsh injections for next cycle and i don't know if i can do it!!! :nope:

@herewer ewcm is good good sign!!! bfp on your way!!! :happydance::happydance:

@skav, snip, bunni thank you girls!!! :hugs: 2 follies its good but one of mine was only 14mm, too small and the other one was 19.5mm, it only grew 3mm in a week, not so good. i have read of people having follies of 28mm, i am very far from that so i don't think i will have twins... will be enough lucky if i get my BFP!!! :baby:

should ovulate between tonight and tomorrow... so very busy with dtd :haha:

the doc told us to dtd everyday, yesterday, today, tomorrow and the day after... i hope hubby has enough swimmers!!! :spermy::spermy:

girls, i'd love tosee you all in pics and would like to put mine.... but i am very worried there could be some colleagues of mine using bb and i wouldnt want to share my baby plans or the size of my follies or the times we dtd with any person working with me...

sorry i am very paranoid on this :haha:

maybe we can find somewhere else where we can exchange pics and nobody else can see :shrug:

@skav thank you so much for praying for us hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: this means a lot to me :hugs::hugs:

here: :hugs: Ooh !!! EWCM !! what are you doing here babes??? GO BD !!!! :haha::haha: This is your cycle...!!!:thumbup:

SNIP & bunni : hey girlies..:hugs:how are you girls ??

Want : hey lovely!! oh well...leave out the twins but go for the BFP!!! Whenever i saw FERTILE MUCUS I BD'd!! so we BD'd everyday (in my case Ovulation Day we just couldn't since we were away from home!!) But somehow his spermies caught the eggie...:happydance: This is the cycle for you too...

I won't be able to post any fotos too...I haven't told anyone yet and I don't know who are here on BNB whom I know...so I guess I will stay "SKAV" :shrug:

GL to you girls.... :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope all of you are well? I'm getting ready for a BD marathon!! :happydance:
EWCM is here and doing OPK's. so far they have been negative, but I normally OV on CD16, sooo- 3 or 4 days of BD with fertile CM should do it I hope :flower:

Come on baby, we are ready for you now!

SKAV! I'm so excited that you are pregnant! How are you feeling? Any symptoms??
:flower:

morning ladies, for some reason i decided to treat my opk's as a hpt, since women have said if they are blaring + there is a possible babe in the oven. the damn thing is barely visible... lol.. im probably out this cycle... today is cd 20 and im guessing i have less than 5 days before af shows... good luck to you ladies :hugs: :baby: DUST!

Choc: Don't give up yet. How are you mentally love? What about ex-potential? Has he been around? Have you told him your feelings and thoughts? :hugs: sweetgirl.

Skav: hi preggo lady!! LOL..We've been BD the past few days when I saw the EWCM. Course DH doesn't mind at all! I've had him waiting between AF last cycle and the HSG. (couldn't BD until it was over)..so... (Jehovah God please let me concieve an extra special egg that just wants to implant and of course stay there) LOL My opk was neg this morning but I do also get my first surge in the afternoon. I've been O starting at CD 15. so i'm looking for it really soon!

Popcorn: HI...BD marathon...that is too cute!

Want: Hey baby!!!!! Get on it girl friend! As popcorn said BD marathon...LOL

Snip: you should be getting ready to O as well. How are you?

TTC: LOL...You're going to have to change your name to something like (drum roll please)...Done Did It...LOL...Have you been sick? I know you said the other day you had a little.

Hi girls, I'm still here and reading your post when I get a break. things are just sooo hectic here with the struggle to get out of this lease. went to see a building inspector and also health inspector. If all goes well, we're moving within a weeks time.

About the pics I promised.....how do you make them smaller?
Pics size to large to be uploaded :-(

Popcorn: am Ok hun..symptoms are normal..no nausea so far:shrug: Go girl Go!! BD marathon :haha: GL in catching that eggie!!:thumbup:

here: Gosh, I wish you and everyone catch that eggie this cycle so that we can become Bump buddies too:flower: Gl hun :hugs:

Bunni: hey girl :hugs:

Snip: I hope everything goes well with the house and you move asap!!
regarding the foto, open the foto on pain and try shrinking it a little and then upload it here...can't wait to see it :happydance:

my photo seems quite large as well. i put it on photobucket.. i havent tried to put it on here yet

Popcorn: am Ok hun..symptoms are normal..no nausea so far:shrug: Go girl Go!! BD marathon :haha: GL in catching that eggie!!:thumbup:

here: Gosh, I wish you and everyone catch that eggie this cycle so that we can become Bump buddies too:flower: Gl hun :hugs:

Bunni: hey girl :hugs:

Snip: I hope everything goes well with the house and you move asap!!
regarding the foto, open the foto on pain and try shrinking it a little and then upload it here...can't wait to see it :happydance:

God!!! it should read as Open your foto with PAINT not pain :rofl: :dohh:

wanted to see what would happen ok here is the test lol
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/IMG00108-20110218-0812.jpg

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/IMG00108-20110218-0812.jpg

wow !!!!!!! bunni your sexy !!!!!!!!!!! so pretty !!! are those ur natural color eyes ?? woohoooooo!!!!

wow !!!!!!! bunni your sexy !!!!!!!!!!! so pretty !!! are those ur natural color eyes ?? woohoooooo!!!!

hey lady... i was thinking the same thing... wow!!!! you do look sexy bunni!!!!

your eyes are amazing... is it your real colour???

Choc girl..you so funny! Hey I just PM'd you back.

My ladies..I have lots of ewcm still and...pain in the right ovary today. This morning was negative opk..but I always get my first surge in the afternoon. Can't wait to get home to check. But wait....

Does the pain mean that its getting ready?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->