CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

:rofl: i wish, those are prescription contacts....

hey want !! :hugs:

bunni :but they look real! suits you though..such a sexy thing :winkwink:

Ok ladies, see you tomorrow!! am gonna :sleep: Gudnite to me and Good day to ya'll !! :kiss::hugs:

hello SKAV, how r u??? i see your ticker has changed picture, you r now on the second one.... how cute is your LO already!!!!! you must be so proud!!!

@herewer, I always get O pain the day before, the day of O and the day after... so i think it's good news... let the marathon begin!!!!

@bunni, that colour really suits you!!! i always wanted blue eyes so i bought coloured contacts once... i never managed to put them on... after so many trials my eyes were red instead of blue ah ah ah

Choc girl..you so funny! Hey I just PM'd you back.

My ladies..I have lots of ewcm still and...pain in the right ovary today. This morning was negative opk..but I always get my first surge in the afternoon. Can't wait to get home to check. But wait....

Does the pain mean that its getting ready?

id say its getting ready, even if the opk is - tonight id still dtd

ff is so goofy... i just wonder why they didnt change my O date to cd 15, look at this chart
My Ovulation Chart

Choc: Don't give up yet. How are you mentally love? What about ex-potential? Has he been around? Have you told him your feelings and thoughts? :hugs: sweetgirl.

Skav: hi preggo lady!! LOL..We've been BD the past few days when I saw the EWCM. Course DH doesn't mind at all! I've had him waiting between AF last cycle and the HSG. (couldn't BD until it was over)..so... (Jehovah God please let me concieve an extra special egg that just wants to implant and of course stay there) LOL My opk was neg this morning but I do also get my first surge in the afternoon. I've been O starting at CD 15. so i'm looking for it really soon!

Popcorn: HI...BD marathon...that is too cute!

Want: Hey baby!!!!! Get on it girl friend! As popcorn said BD marathon...LOL

Snip: you should be getting ready to O as well. How are you?

TTC: LOL...You're going to have to change your name to something like (drum roll please)...Done Did It...LOL...Have you been sick? I know you said the other day you had a little.

haha ya i do have to change my name!!! thank g-d, i've been pretty good, eysterday i didnt feel sick at all! i hope it stays this way!!!! im sooo nervous, i'm about to go to the dr for my 1st early scan!!!!! wish my luck!

TTC: I don't have to wish you luck...I KNOW things are good with the beanie..How exciting sweetie. Take a pic and post so we can see the beanie. I'm so happy for you honey. YOu are 6 wks...that's milestone in itself...:wohoo:

:hugs: can't wait to hear the good news!!

hey everyone :flower:

want: yeah..6weeks :cloud9: I am fine but ya'know inside me there's a teeny-weeny scared part about it..that's natural I guess, after a m/c !! GL with your BD

here: Ooooooh!! sound like O is here !! BD girl BD!! :sex: :sex: :sex: :winkwink:

ttc: Awe... how exciting :happydance: can't wait to see the scan pic :happydance:

bunni : hey sexy :winkwink: how r u doing??

Girls, when I Bd'd this cycle I did "POSITIVE THINKING" which I read on Cher122's FB page. This is the link https://iamcheri22.blogspot.com/search/label/Positive Thinking and Visualizing Technique for TTC

I did that everytime I BD'd, even during non fertile days :thumbup:

Oh Choc, love your eyes in that pic!!!

The pics I promised:

daddy with the kids.....
pa en kids.jpg

Me and LB....
ek en okkie.jpg

Hi SKAV :flower:

I felt really positve after our BD last evening as I had a really dark OPK 15 mins before :happydance: wish I had done the positive thinking now...

i just lay with legs up for 45 minutes and OH and I watched cartoons...still...quite positive so really hope it's my month.

Any of you girls use OPKs?

We only BD's the evening before OV and in the morning i think because this morning's OPK was lighter and now it's negative. so I think OV happened during the night...so would an early evening BD and a morning BD be enough to catch the eggy released at night? :flower:

HI Popcorn: I use them. Looks like you should have caught it. I took one yesterday since I had the O pain and lots of ewcm. It was almost as dark as Control yesterday evening and almost as dark as control this morning. I was going to bring one to work with me and forgot! Oh well it will have to wait until I get home. I should get it completely between today and tomorrow. Looking forward to it. LOL

Snip: Hi!!! Girl...what's that in your hand? Can I have some? LOL You have a very nice looking family. AWWW

hi ladies, you have a beautiful family Snip, thanx for sharing!! Yes, Popcorn you have covered it all.... TTC awaiting the pic :coffee:... afm today is cd 21, hopefully 10dpo, or dpo anything would be nice :haha:

Snip..how did you upload that?

Ok...just found it under advanced. LOL

hi ladies, you have a beautiful family Snip, thanx for sharing!! Yes, Popcorn you have covered it all.... TTC awaiting the pic :coffee:... afm today is cd 21, hopefully 10dpo, or dpo anything would be nice :haha:

hey girlie girl! How are you?

HI Popcorn: I use them. Looks like you should have caught it. I took one yesterday since I had the O pain and lots of ewcm. It was almost as dark as Control yesterday evening and almost as dark as control this morning. I was going to bring one to work with me and forgot! Oh well it will have to wait until I get home. I should get it completely between today and tomorrow. Looking forward to it. LOL

Snip: Hi!!! Girl...what's that in your hand? Can I have some? LOL You have a very nice looking family. AWWW

hahahahahaha :haha: that was 2 weeks ago at my best friends LG b-day....think it was a "Reds" cider. really wish I had some now!!

hey girlie girl! How are you?

im doing ok, thanx for asking!! sounds like you are going to catch that eggy this cycle :thumbup: im just awaiting the outcome of this cycle... i checked my cp and it was high and i could barely reach it... ahh i hope the soy didnt mess anything up.. :wacko:

snip!!!!!!! what an awesome family..you look so cool and relaxed :flower: your little one is a cutie pie:kiss:

popcorn: hey sweets...wow...THAT'S BDing :thumbup: I am sure you caught that eggie right on time!! :saywhat: 45mins legs raised ..!!!!! wow girlie ur great!!:thumbup:

bunni: FF didn't change your temp maybe due to higher temp before CD 15. As far as I've read on FF, 6 temps should be below O day temp, and after the O day temps remain elevated..and am hoping and praying for a BFP!!

here!!: Go BD !!! :happydance:

Gosh, am so praying for you all girls...I really wish you get all your BFPs this cycle..[-o<

:haha: thanks SKAV, I did cheat slightly by resting my legs on the headboard :haha: xx

I really want to join you in the pregnancy adventure!! xx

:haha: thanks SKAV, I did cheat slightly by resting my legs on the headboard :haha: xx

I really want to join you in the pregnancy adventure!! xx

:rofl: if it was me i would have had all my food to my throat :haha::haha:

You wouldn't believe how happy I would be to have you and all others on this adventurous journey...COME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :hugs:

thanks everyone! just came back from dr. and i we saw our little baby!! everything looked good and normal and we were even able to see the little flickering heartbeat!! i didnt get a chance to take a pic but im going back in 2 weeks for an 8 week scan so ill take one then! I dont know what im gonna do to keep my mind occupied until then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->