CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

this crazy hormones are driving me up the wall!!!
Why is it that when you have some hormone issues and an anovulantary cycle you get all the preggy symptoms??
*I had some O pains and ewcm way before O.
*I dont believe my temps because I had diferent temping times and used the temp corrector quite a few times.
*Then I also did not dtd when I usually O
*And then the spotting....
*now I have some nausea since last night that wont go away...at first I thought that maybe I got the tummy bug again that we all had last week.
*I have the constant abdominal cramping (growing pains)
*the past 2 nights DH had to get up for LB cause I did not wake up (first time this ever happened!!!!) ...constantly tired. went to bed at 11pm...slept till 7am and could not get up..and slept some more till 9am....and it's nou 3pm and I can use some more sleep!!
And this is not my mind playing tricks on me cause I KNOW there's no way I could be pregnant!!!

hey everyone : flower:

popcorn: Your chart looks so good girl..crossing everything for you:happydance: lovely temps..hope and pray they stay high and u get your BFP:hugs:

ttc: hi!! how are you doing? I am throwing up all the time girl:dohh: morning till evening is the worse and then once in a way even at night. I just hate cooking and eating...all i want is seven up and green olives!!

want: hey babe, how are you doing?? i pray that all goes well and you could do both, have a baby and follow the clinical training too:thumbup: Congratulations on your Phd ! wow !!!:flower: We have a Dr.Want!! :dance: Fxd !!:hugs:

snip: u got ur crosshairs!!! or maybe it only now i saw it!! remember miracles do happen..FXd!!

here: hey lovely lady :flower: how are you doing today??

bunni: did u test again?

afm, i started progesterone pills ( to be inserted in vagina @ night :haha: ) and i read somewhere that after these pills its better to wear a panty liner (TMI) and THEY WERE RIGHT !!!:haha:

OK girls, hv a lovely day :flower:

Thanks Skav :flower: I'm feeling quite positive about it...my chart looks really different from last month...I hope this is it and my chart is not playing a cruel trick! xxx

SKAV - aahhh...good luck with the MS.
I had a solid line untill the temp drop at 6dpo.

Popcorn...that's a great chart!!! WOW!!

Choc, how you doin hun?? any more testing?

Wow...this thread is quiet...were's everyone??

maybe make something yum after work as a super treat x

Lol...watching masterchef for creative ideas!!

took out some mince and pastry...want to make some sausage rolls or pies for super

ooohh....and have some over ripe bananas for some banana muffins...or a little banana bread.

2 banana breads done....now only the sausage rolls in the oven...with some corn on the cob to go with it.
Weird combinations...lol

What's on the menu there Popcorn??

Making a beef casserole :)

your menu sounds delicious! xx

ooohh....now you gave me an idea of what to make tomorow..lol
beef caserole with lots of veggies!!! yummy

:hugs::hugs: mmmmm yum yum!! Snip...do you think my chart looks like this is it for me? xx

Sure does hun!
That looks like a picture perfect BFP chart!!

Thanks chock and snip! I'm so excited and nervous, testing monday...:happydance::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->