CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hey girlie girls!

I see food being cooked. I need an invitation..LOL By the time I could get there from the US it would be gone...hehehee

Popcorn: awww excited to see that bfp monday :dance:
Snip and Popcorn: stop talking about food i have been eating like a piggy poo because of stress.. bet i blew those 4 pounds :haha:
Skav: how you doin woman?
Scooter: good luck this cycle Missy...
Here and Want and TTC: how are you ladies?
Afm: *clearing throat* no bfp=no baby in the oven... ive considered maybe my meds have something to do with not seeing anything but i doubt it! cd 31, af probably isnt going to happen. this is going to be anovulatory cycle(thanx to hormones, soy or weight) :wacko:... no doc appt til sept 9th.....

Hey Here...welcome to come on over to SA...but that will take quite a while to get here..lol
Ahhhh...you also have a good looking chart.....two BFP's in the making!!! :happydance:

No Choc...I thought I was the only one with that problems!!

Popcorn: awww excited to see that bfp monday :dance:
Snip and Popcorn: stop talking about food i have been eating like a piggy poo because of stress.. bet i blew those 4 pounds :haha:
Skav: how you doin woman?
Scooter: good luck this cycle Missy...
Here and Want and TTC: how are you ladies?
Afm: *clearing throat* no bfp=no baby in the oven... ive considered maybe my meds have something to do with not seeing anything but i doubt it! cd 31, af probably isnt going to happen. this is going to be anovulatory cycle(thanx to hormones, soy or weight) :wacko:... no doc appt til sept 9th.....

thanks babe aaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm so excited! when you testing?

don't give up, I know a girl who OV's on cd35...keep BD'ing, they say the relaxed no charting or testing approach works :thumbup:hope the doc's appointment sheds light! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hello girls!!!

popcorn... your chart looks amazing, wish i had a chart like yours.... i am going to be glued to the computer on monday for the results of your test!!! :happydance:

@snip and popcorn.... stop talking about food!!!! i am so hungry i could eat hubby!!!! :rofl:

how is everybody else? :flower:

afm today i got my usual strong af pain although i still have 5 or6 days to go, but this is quite normal for me so i think af is on her way :cry:
today i also noticed some tiny bit ewcm, very very very little almost not noticeable but still definitely there to the trained eye :haha:
i put in ff ewcm and cramps and it changed my O date to cd15 instead of cd16 :shrug: it also lowered my coverline by a lot!!

i don't understand why... only because i noticed ewcm? doesn't make much sense to me... so today i should be 10dpo rather than 9dpo... go figure!

hey Want, you never know... i got my FX for you, you been through enough... ewcm, it comes and goes throughout my cycle... dont worry about the dpo, if you are crampy it could be your body getting ready for a bean... :hugs:

hi everyone..

popcorn: can't wait till Monday.. its gonna be a BFP!!!

here: ur chart looks awesome too..

bunni girl: how r u doing ;)

want: lovelie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how r u?

Wanttobemum, thanks, I'm almost scared to test as I'm convinced this is it...:wacko:

Your chart looks good- remember any chart can turn into a BFP! xx

hello!!!!

thanks bunni.... it wasn't even the proper fertile ewcm... just enough to move ovulation back :haha: hope the cramps are a good sign too [-o<

@skav how are you and little diva doing? anymore attention seeking behaviour to report? :baby:

@popcorn... i really hope so... but meanwhile i want to see your BFP!!!!!

hubby and i had a veeeeeeeeeeery long chat today... we decided to continue TTC... i'll call the clinic on monday to schedule an appointment for my next cd3 (hopefully i will not need to go) to decide the next step... i think it is going to be injectables as it is a stronger therapy... if this doesn't work either, in september we are going for iui, but before that i have to do a lap&dye test to see if my tubes are clear... that's under general anaesthetic :wacko:

anyways, baby plan is still on. if i conceive in the next few months i'll go to the interview heavily pregnant... but they shouldn't discriminate... i hope!!!
...hopefully the baby will be born july the latest so will be about 2 or 3 months when i have to start working but hubby is taking paternity leave, here in the uk, dads have up to 28 weeks of leave to care for their babies.... so hopefully everything will work out fine.... i couldn't bare the thought of leaving my baby with a nanny who would end up knowing more about the baby than us :nope:

so this is a big week-end... also decided to quit smoking completely and to start dieting... hubby is also on 4 smoothies regime per day :haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: for everybody's BFP soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow hon! :happydance::happydance::happydance: yey! sounds like you have it well planned out! Well done on the quitting smoking...I cut down lots during tcc, but if I'm preggo thats it, no more! xx:hugs:

Hi Ladies...what a lazy day for me. I've been laying in bed relaxing all day. How wonderful is that! Has anyone heard from scooter? I haven't heard from Macs either. I wonder how they are.

I am here! Well kinda, on and off! :haha:

I am easier to get to via email or yahoo im or facebook! :winkwink: If anybody is interested!

I am still deciding about the soy, but sure about the vitex. I am going all natural until I see my doc in sept, as he wont up my dosage of clomid until he sees me :dohh:

Hubby and I are doing great! I am working as a nanny, alot and he is helping me, lol! :haha:

I am just taking life one day at a time. :happydance::happydance:

I am 7dpo today and am just waiting for af to come so I can start the vitex next cycle!

Miss you ladies and I am hoping to get in touch with u via facebook, email, yim, or text! :hugs:

hi guys, massive temp drop for me today- exactly to the degree it drops each month before AF. I felt really :cry: so did a test this morning so that I can just see the horrible BFN and let go of this cycle.

And obviously got a BFN, not even a hint of a line. I got up, had a cry then cuddled up to OH. He's disappointed too...probably my fault as I was almost sure this was it...he's been lovely and told me not to worry and gave me lots of hugs. I think he's not showing how he feels to be strong for me.

And all the symptoms? what were they? And why did my chart look so different?
Cruel trick of mother nature.

I'm sorry girls, I have no PMA today :nope:

Where is our baby and how many months will this go on for? This cycle we had perfectly timed BD, 45 mins of legs up, I didn't drink during my LP and still...a big fat nothing :cry:

Popcorn: awww I'm sorry. but you shouldn't count yourself out yet. Today you're suppose to be 12 or 14 dpo? The eggie could have implanted late. I know there's nothing I can say to ease your heart but :hugs:

She may not show up popcorn! When are you suppose to start AF? Is she late?

I am here! Well kinda, on and off! :haha:

I am easier to get to via email or yahoo im or facebook! :winkwink: If anybody is interested!

I am still deciding about the soy, but sure about the vitex. I am going all natural until I see my doc in sept, as he wont up my dosage of clomid until he sees me :dohh:

Hubby and I are doing great! I am working as a nanny, alot and he is helping me, lol! :haha:

I am just taking life one day at a time. :happydance::happydance:

I am 7dpo today and am just waiting for af to come so I can start the vitex next cycle!

Miss you ladies and I am hoping to get in touch with u via facebook, email, yim, or text! :hugs:

Hi Scooter:
Oh I'm so glad you stuck your head in for a hello. I"m so happy that you have been taking it one day at a time. That's when it'll sneak up on you.:haha:

Will you pm me your email or something? :hugs:

Hey Popcorn hun, you're not out yet...I also agree that it could be ID. wait for 2morows temp then you'll know for sure.

Here...why did you take out today's temp?
your chart could go triphasic with that temp low if there's some more high temps after that.

Want....you go girl!! we are wonder woman and raise kids and have a career!!
Wow...the daddy's there are lucky..here they only get 3 days!!

Scooter....so glad you are still with us!!
Did send you my fb name last time via pm....did you get it then?

AFM....low temps...and some bad AF type pains since last night. for sure thought she would be here during the night....but nothing. Very wet and run to the loo every hour because it really feels like a full flow down there!!
How do FF decide what your coverline temp is?? Mine is higher than normal this month.
Oooh, and I feel feverish hot and my eyes burning like when you have a fever but my temp is really low.
Some great news....the store down the road from our house have some cheapy hpt's!! :happydance:

ohhh popcorn, i know exactly how you feel!!! i always have a cry when my temps drop.... and i know that anything i say won't change how you feel...

but i wanted to say that last month you had a 13 days lp so i think that tomorrow's temp is very important not so much today's one. many ppl have a small drop and they get af, even if above coverline and this seems to be constant. this is to say that in your previous chart the temp did drop to coverline the day before af so this is what you should expect although you only have 1 chart to compare with. so i think that the drop you saw today is to small to panic about, i would expect a bigger drop according to your previous chart...

also, have a look at ff chart gallery with low post O temps and you will see many many cases for which temps were on coverline and got a bfp instead...

have look at this link and that some of them had a huge drop at 12dpo... maybe this will help you pass sometime until tomorrow...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php

.... this link is even better...
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79