CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Want...you're event giving me some hope now! :haha:

Well, I walked to the store an bought 2 chepy hpt's. It's like the dollar store cassette test you guys have over there.
Like the POASA I am I just had to pee on one....that's why I got 2. lol
Think I got an evap....faint pink shadow that's now grey when it dried.

aw popcorn: i am so sorry, i know how you feel! but i agree with the other ladies, you're not out until the fat lady sings! and the fat lady is aunt flo!
skav: im sorry youre so sick! i have been constantly nauseous for almost 3 weeks, day and night, 24/7 so bad that i cant even get out of bed! so my dr gave me zofran and i've only taken it twice so far and i am sooooooo happy! on days that i truly cant bear it, i take it and it makes a world of a difference. but the days i wait it out and dont take it i feel like garbage :( but i dont want to take it all the time so hopefully only 4 more weeks at the most! ill be 8 weeks on tues and then hopefully it wont last past 12!!! i HOPE!
all the other ladies: yummm that food sounds amazing! i wish i could eat and enjoy eating!!

Hi Snip: Girl you noticed my chart temp? :lol: I woke up and was very cold and I went ahead and temped in case I couldn't fall back asleep. It was the 98.4. So I was able to go back to sleep and I temped again and my temp was 99.1. I tried to fix it using that temp tool and it took it to 100. I didn't know what to do with it so I used my first temp and discarded it just in case. Think that was a bad idea? Should I stick to it?:wacko:

Hey and your pink line WOW!! When are you going to do it again? Do you think that's your 2nd line. :happydance:

I'll rather go with the second temp! It's in between right...so why not?

did get a pic of the line within time limit....but it's very faint.
never used these tests before...so dont know about evaps on them.
then again I've been up since 3am and only tested 3pm...so up and drinking for 12hours already.
Have another one for 2morow FMU.

S5002912.jpg

cool! Do the other one in the morning. If you saw a pink line within the time limit...sounds like a positive to me! :wohoo:

then again I've been up since 3am and only tested 3pm...so up and drinking for 12hours already.

View attachment 246372

i see a line Snip

i have a question and decided to ask here... i feel so weird asking... um ever so often i get a jumpy feeling in there, like my cervix is moving.. i tried to look it up, but it only mentions jumpy cervix motions for women who are expecting and are like 6 months + preg.... i asked my sister and she laughed at me... im just wondering if i have one of those weird bodies... i was watching tlc one night and this lady said she has the urge to dtd quite often and has to go relieve herself :haha: its nothing like that for me but its just weird and wondering if any of you are the few like myself or know anyone... :argh:

i have a question and decided to ask here... i feel so weird asking... um ever so often i get a jumpy feeling in there, like my cervix is moving.. i tried to look it up, but it only mentions jumpy cervix motions for women who are expecting and are like 6 months + preg.... i asked my sister and she laughed at me... im just wondering if i have one of those weird bodies... i was watching tlc one night and this lady said she has the urge to dtd quite often and has to go relieve herself :haha: its nothing like that for me but its just weird and wondering if any of you are the few like myself or know anyone... :argh:

Don't know if it's the same...but like a quick feeling of being aroused in there??

View attachment 246372

i see a line Snip

It still feel like AF will be here soon, have some bad AF pains on my tummy and back that come and go since last night.

when it happens its not when im aroused and its not right after dtd either... its just random throughout the day. just feels like the cervix is jumping.. years ago i associated it with O, but i dont think its has anything to do with that

when it happens its not when im aroused and its not right after dtd either... its just random throughout the day. just feels like the cervix is jumping.. years ago i associated it with O, but i dont think its has anything to do with that

yeah, meant that its feel almost like that but at random times. but really dont know what it could be

hey all :flower:

popcorn, i saw ur temp dip and its way above your coverline.Like others say, its best to see what tomo's temp holds..don't worry too much sweets..i dont think any kind of words will reassure you at this moment. Am praying for you all always....

here: sweets, lovely chart, FXd it will keep up the temps!

want: am fine and little Diva, as you say, is fine and making me throw up so much and so little appetite!! I've lost 2 kgs :shrugg: but I make myself eat something ( even though i put it out an hour later :lol: ) Fxd

snip: helloo sweets!, i think i saw a line but am not sure...waiting for the two lines tomorrow...GL

ttc: Glad your on zofran ( <-- did i spell it right ?? )at least once in a while you can eat something and keep it down!! I am throwing up from morning till night now.. whatever I eat, even water! I made a indian dish with rice and chicken which with much luck managed to keep it down :happydance: but had to take a glass of 7up. I am in love with 7up which helps me with my nausea... well, that whats SPECIAL with me now..

scooter: nice to see you :flower:

bunni: hey sexy!!! hmm am not sure what that cervix jump is.... did u try posting a new thread on the forum??

hi skav!!!

today i had a spell of nausea too, i was almost throwing up in the street... very bad!!! so i bought sprite as many ppl say it helps and it did but i don't like it very much. i do like lemonade very much but never tried sprite, always got diet cheap lemonade or seven up...

anyway, this must have been the hcg still in my system from the trigger shot... should be out in few days.... and if my temps are still up i can test!!!!

glad to hear that little D is doing well, sorry about her mum though... hopefully it'll pass soon!!

Hi everyone, a bit of an update..temp went back up today. Did a hpt, BFN...just want the witch to show now so that I can move on to the next cycle!
Want2bemum, you are right, this TCC stuff can really get on to of you! Thanks so much for the links and your kind words! I know what you guys are saying, is true, i'm not out till the witch shows...but at 13dpo, should I not be testing + by now?

AF is not late yet, she should be here tomorrow...

Thanks for the support everyone. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I couldn't do this without you!

Yay popcorn! if yesterday's low temp was ID then you'll only test + about 4 days later.
10dpo = 10, 12dpo = 20, 14dpo = 40...and so on but yours would be 2 days later....so only 16dpo will it actually be anough for a standard hpt to pick it up

Yay popcorn! if yesterday's low temp was ID then you'll only test + about 4 days later.
10dpo = 10, 12dpo = 20, 14dpo = 40...and so on but yours would be 2 days later....so only 16dpo will it actually be anough for a standard hpt to pick it up

Thanks hon...I guess it's worth being a bit hopeful...not sure if anyone is very familiar with what their cervix does, but I think mine is getting ready for AF, so although I have a bit of hope, I'm staying firmly grounded and thinking AF is coming and if she decides to cancel her visit, then I will do this :happydance:

Oh Popcorn: :hugs:
You know your body. I still hold out that she won't show up and you will be pregnant. Its just so heart wrenching! :hugs:

Hi, Ladies :flower:
Skav: i did post on another thread and they said it was probably muscle twinges, another lady said she experienced it as well.
Want: I drink vernors or ginger ale for upset stomach, which i did have one when i was sleep eating and had some oreos :haha: when are you testing? :baby: Dust
Popcorn: give it a few more days and then test. it may take a few days for the true results to show.. :baby: Dust
Here: Whats going on with you? are you testing anytime soon? :baby: Dust
Snip, Scooter, TTC: hope you ladies are doing good!!
afm: i dont think anyone wants to know the crazy things im doing now to get af to come. today is cd 33 and im just like blah whatever :shrug: im definately not in the mood to get blood tests and then prescribed provera...

Hey Choc,
did you test again?? When is/was AF due?

AFM: did not test again...will wait another day or two. still a bit early for me to get some true answers on hpt's.

i tested cd 26,28 and 30 all bfn's. when is af due?... when it feels like it :haha: past 6 months from jan-july 33,24,29,30,24,22.... had provera jan 2010 and a year or so before that... guess its time again :wacko: My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->