CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Ouch hun....so sorry!! :hugs:
I'm not an charting expert but I would guess that's a anovulantary cycle...... :-(

Ok, girls... what I want to know is how many BFPs snuck in here while I was away?

Hey AllMacs :hi:

WE missed you sooooooo much!!! :happydance:

hey all :flower:

macs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : hiiiiiiiiiiii!!! how r you doing girl??? did you get my PM ? any pic ????????????????'

bunni: glad you got some responses and your not the only one!! Your chart is Anovulatory :sad1: some doctors do say once in a while anovulatory cycle are normal. Don't you wanna see your OB/GYN?

popcorn: hope your not down...lets hope that temps are elevated and you get your BFP

want:hun!!!, nausea?? wowy!!! when will you test?? :happydance:

snip,ttc,scotter : hope ur doing fine

:hugs: to all

my doc appt is sept 9th... i had that scheduled for about two months now. guess im going to stick with it... ill be about cd 65 then :wacko:

my doc appt is sept 9th... i had that scheduled for about two months now. guess im going to stick with it... ill be about cd 65 then :wacko:

Sep 9th?? hmm...thats pretty far away but hang in there sweets.. :hugs: how's your diet ?

diet, whats that?:haha: i decided to weigh myself once a month instead of every week and go crazy... so i got annoyed with the ticker since its staying at 4 til i weigh myself again... no weigh in until towards the end of the month... i did some sleep eating last night and ate 8 oreo's... mm they were good... but then i ate antipasto salad about a hour ago.... ekkk im trying... i had salad all day yesterday, thats probably why i craved some sweets.... im making myself eat 2 salads a day... but today i ate oreo's at like 3am, so then i didnt wanna eat til lunch time... thanx for asking:flower:

diet, whats that?:haha: i decided to weigh myself once a month instead of every week and go crazy... so i got annoyed with the ticker since its staying at 4 til i weigh myself again... no weigh in until towards the end of the month... i did some sleep eating last night and ate 8 oreo's... mm they were good... but then i ate antipasto salad about a hour ago.... ekkk im trying... i had salad all day yesterday, thats probably why i craved some sweets.... im making myself eat 2 salads a day... but today i ate oreo's at like 3am, so then i didnt wanna eat til lunch time... thanx for asking:flower:

8 Oreo's :wacko: that's some dieting :haha: I would have made it a round figure like 10 :haha: Have you tried Weight watchers?? I didn't sign up or anything. I did my own and lost a good 17lbs in 3 months!! I ate everything,including Mcdonalds,chocolates,cupcakes you name it...It's basically portion control.

I am seated here, feeling hungry and not knowing what to eat, cos i am having weird tastebuds these days due to my horrible nausea :growlmad:

hello girls!!!

just escaped from the riots in london, quite scary... the situation is crazy, we cannot go out!!!

my temps dropped a bit today, couldn't help but noticing that it was the same as at 12dpo in my may cycle... also yesterday i had bad cramping, felt af had arrived but nothing today which is also a sign of af, never get cramps the day before... not sure why..

still holding hope, i'd like this to be the happiest month of my life so far... should test wednesday morning if temps stay above coverline... finger crossed!!!

how are all of you???

xxx

Want2bemum, hi babe! I didn't realise you are in the UK too :hugs: I know, the rioting is nuts! I'm not in london (brighton) but lots of my friends and family are there, so i'm hearing it's quite mental!

Just had a look at your chart, it's looking good babe! Keeping everything crossed for you! (fingers, toes and even eyes :haha:) xx

Want2bemum, hi babe! I didn't realise you are in the UK too :hugs: I know, the rioting is nuts! I'm not in london (brighton) but lots of my friends and family are there, so i'm hearing it's quite mental!

Just had a look at your chart, it's looking good babe! Keeping everything crossed for you! (fingers, toes and even eyes :haha:) xx

:rofl: thanks hun for all the crossing..... especially the eye crossing :haha:

here in ldn it's complete madness, when i was going back home from work ppl were running and shouting, buses were going faster.... many things are on fire :nope:

hope all your family and friends are fine :hugs:

Hi ladies:
I hope all is well. I've had to go back and read the posts. Today was very busy at work and couldn't sneak on and look. I tried too though one time and had to get off just as quick as I got on...:lol:

Want: I'm thinking of testing Wed as well.

Popcorn: hang in there girl...

Choc: I hope you get some answers when you go. I love the oreo cookie diet...:lol: Best one ever!

Macs: I'm so happy you are back. I've missed you so. I PM'ed you to check on you.

Scooter: Are you good? You babysitting the little tykes getting more and more closer to your own!! lol

Skav: preggo lady...I hope you are feeling better.

Hey everyone! Hope all you girls are doing well!
When r u ladies testing??? I've seen some nice charts in this thread this month!
Miraculously today I had a good day! I'm not completely myself but the nausea is definitelynmore manageable today! I HOPE this means it's easing off!!
Skav how u feeling?
Snip how's the new house? U take another test yet?
Want and here: good luck! I know those bfps r coming soon!
Choc: good luck with the diet! It's seriously the hardest thing I've ever done and you will do it too!! Were all rooting for you! Plus, after you lose weight the chances of getting pregnant go up exponentially!!

lol at this oreo cookie diet... jease i only had 8, i didnt eat no more today :haha: alright ladies long night for me, have to write a paper/start it and my children were having a sleep over but everyone wants to run and play and get hurt... OMG.. :headspin:

ok im up and really wondering something. i was doing the paper but got sidetracked :haha: i just read that diuretics can cause false neg hpt's... im totally spazzing, ive been taking a pill thats considered a diuretic for almost 5 years.. :saywhat: i know some of you ladies said my cycle looks anovulatory but it just has me up and thinking...

good morning ladies!!!

temps still up for me today at 13dpo.... but i could be 12dpo... not really sure.

i don't have a test at home so have to wait for tomorrow... i am very very excited but also very scared... i am afraid my temp will go down tomorrow morning...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh today is going to be a long day!!!!

Hey hon, temps are still looking good! Good luck :hugs: Still keeping my eyes crossed for you :rofl: xxx

hey ladies :flower:

eye crossing sounds :haha:

want: lovely chart..hope temps stay up

popcorn : temps are above CL so FXd...oh! eyes crossed too :wacko:

here: am OKish..nausea and m/s is killing me.. but I won't blame anything or anyone..I will cope up with it :thumbup:

snip,ttc,bunni : hope u ladies are fine :)

ding dong........! where r u ladies :shrug:

Hi Skav :hi:

Working.....2 hours left from a 12hour shift. can wait to just relax.
The kids both had the flu and now it's my turn....a whole house full of runny noses!!
Now I dont know if I should take the cold & flu meds cause the pharmacist said that it should not be taken when pregnant.... Thought about testing again but it's already 6pm...what's the chances of getting an accurate result after drinking lots all day??
:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->