CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

#1: 5 weeks
#2: 6 weeks
#3: 8 weeks-taken tonight-i look freakin huuuuuuge!!! i know that its mostly bloating and maajjjjjor constipation and only a tiny bit my growing uterus :shy:

Attachments

• bump 5w.jpg
    bump 5w.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
  • bump 6w.jpg
    bump 6w.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
  • bump 8w.jpg
    bump 8w.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
awww. ttc: look at the bump. so cool! congrats girlie.

ha thanks! but its seriously sooooo embarrassing bc im sure its not baby and im only 8 weeks so were not telling for at least another month!! the secret will be out before were ready im sure :)

So i tested again with fmu... Still a faint line but def there. Can see it like an arms length away in the dim light of my bed side lamp. Wanna take a pic but the camera is in the living room and i cant sneak it out. Dont want dh to know just yet. i just wish i had a frer!! SA pregnancy tests suck!

I took some pics with my phone. Very bad quality but i see the line on them...and i never get the faint lines with my phone. Dont expect more from it 1mega pix camera. Lol.

maybe i can email it to one of you to have a look at it?

This is the best I could get....much darker and more pink IRL

First one with my phone.
Photo-0034.jpg

Others taken with the camera at about an hour....
S5002954.jpg
S5002955.jpg

hey girls :hi:

here,bunni : hey lovelies :hugs:

want: I love your siggie...!! wohooooooooooo :yipee: bump buddies!!!!

ttc: what a lovely bump!! maybe its bloating/constipation but...your baby is in there girl and its a BUMP!!! :happydance:

snip: i see pink line on all of them :thumbup: :wohoo: Congrats SNIP !!!!! have you found a OB/GYN ?? pls confirm it with blood test....:hugs:

afm, I had my appointment at the OB/GYN today to open the file, but the nurse was not available so it would be after August 30th :shrug: Oh well, thats good in a way..

hi girls,

hubby came back and i told him when he was still half way into the doorway :haha:

he is in shock, he says he is all shaky... he wanted to take me shopping tomorrow for maternity clothes :wacko:

anyway, here are my symptoms so far:

1dpo - no symptoms
2-3dpo- ovulation cramps and backache, also tender nipples
4-9dpo- only a bit tender nipples
10-13dpo- some AF cramps 10-11 dpo as if af was coming on time, no difference. 12-13dpo much less cramps lasting few seconds like 4 or 5 times per day, not more... 11 and 13 dpo had nausea and started to suspect something as it was quite strong...

also had a cold around 3-6dpo if i remember well

have more creamy cm and it does feel like af is coming so girls, i think it's a good sign!!!

waiting for a BFP from Snip tomorrow morning :happydance:

Hi honey! That's so exciting!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I guess the eye crossing worked! So happy for you! Keep coming back here to let us know how you are getting on.

I'm on to a new cycle now. Hopefully i can join you preggo ladies soon!

Snip, congrats to you too honey!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Skav, I have a Gyn close by now but will wait another few days before going for bloods. Still dont really believe that second line...

Popcorn....ahhhh sorry the witch showed up!! :hugs:

Honest opinions girls....do your really think I got a BFP here???

Snip, its good that you wait a few days before blood work.. honestly I am so hoping and believe that's a BFP. The only thing whcih freaks me out was the false positive you were getting sometime back :nope: This is THE ONE THING which I am hoping will not happen again!
Since these are store bought, I am almost sure this is your BFP, but wait till you get blood work done..I am so hoping and praying for you SNIP...you will get it!! :hugs:

Popcorn: so angry the nasty witch got you :nope:

ahhh snip! i cant wait to hear when you get a blood test! i hope its real! so excited for you!

Snip, its good that you wait a few days before blood work.. honestly I am so hoping and believe that's a BFP. The only thing whcih freaks me out was the false positive you were getting sometime back :nope: This is THE ONE THING which I am hoping will not happen again!
Since these are store bought, I am almost sure this is your BFP, but wait till you get blood work done..I am so hoping and praying for you SNIP...you will get it!! :hugs:

Popcorn: so angry the nasty witch got you :nope:

Thanks Skav, this was definitely hardest cycle of TCC so far..got really excited and disappointed and i'm finding it hard to keep up PMA. Just feel like it's never going to happen...:hugs:

Snip, I SEE LINES!!! On all 3 pics!

I totally understand wanting to wait for bloods, but still... I feel so good about this for you.

Congrats to Want, too!

Popcorn, I'm right there with you on a new cycle... cd3 here. No honeymoon baby for us, which I was really hoping for, but by the same token, am not surprised, because between one thing and another, our BD was very poorly timed before O. :( It'll happen for you though, I promise. It's just so hard to keep up PMA when that nasty witch shows up. Hopefully you'll feel better when she's gone.

Skav and Here, I've got your PMs. I promise I'm working on responses... just had a ton going on.

:hugs: to everyone. I've missed this place.

Hey Popcorn: I'm sorry honey. I'll be joining you and Macs pretty soon. I know I'm out too this month. This is cd28 of a 30 day cycle and I feel I should have gotten something this morning. Plus I don't even feel AF or pregnancy! Go figure!

I do go see a FS tomorrow at 2:30 so I'm looking forward to that. Maybe he can tell me something. Would be so nice to get there and he say..You're pregnant. NOT!!

As for all my preggo friends...I'm so happy for you guys and a little jeolous! You girls carry those beanies with pride and send the rest of us some dust. Oh and tell the beanies to send us some too.

As for my girlie girl friends who are still in the race...What can we do but keep trucking until someone gives in...The witch or us!!! Hopefully...the witch!!

Lots of hugs girls :hugs:

Thanx girls....I'm going to get a decent hpt at the pharmacy tomorow and test on friday with FMU. Will be 14dpo then and sure if it's a BFP then it will be darker. If not darker then it's the same as 2 months ago that I got faint lines on all types of hpt's and no beany in there.
I just couldn't stop staring at the line this morning and thought for a while that the line is very much darker than it was 2 months ago with all the gost lines....but I dont have any pics from those left....deleted them all.

Here...you're not out yet!

Macs...I also cant believe I could be pregnant because then those little swimmers survived for 4 days untill O. With the move and all that was going on here we did not have time for :sex: around O time.

TTC...cant believe it's 8 weeks already....wow how time fly!

Hang in there girls....another month or 2 and we all will look back to the time we were all ttc'ing....and only talking about pregnancy! :-D

I'm sooooo sick with the flu and dont have energy to do anything. never been this sick in my life!! and DH is working night shift so I'm alone with the kids. Luckily he helped to get them bathed and ready for bed...I just need to get dinner done for them.

Snip I was just looking at your chart again. Its really cool we have the same LP and are the same dpo. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->